Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You do so," Allie said with a glare at him. "You want Jen to prance around in Frank's things. You want her to lose weight for Frank. You want her to ignore you. That's why you walked out tonight. You want to feel sorry for yourself. Look at poor me, I've got a little dick, I can't compete with a real man like Frank Tower. You know what's really pathetic Mike? All that gets you hot, but you can't handle it. So you blame it on Jen. You make it her fault."

Allie looked at Mike and said "Just like the other night. You made it all my fault. You're Mr. Boy Scout, it's never your fault, you're so pure and innocent, it must be slutty Allie's fault. Well how do you think that made me feel Mike? Shit happens sometimes. That doesn't mean you dump your friends."

"Allie I didn't dump you," Mike said.

"Whatever," Allie said.

"I'm not blaming you," Mike said. "It's both our fault."

"Stop with the PC bullshit," Allie said derisively. Their glasses were empty. She pushed hers towards Mike. He refilled both their glasses. For long moments they sipped their drinks in silence.

"Does Jen talk about Frank at work?" Mike asked.

"Sometimes," Allie said with a shrug.

"A lot?"

"Sometimes," Allie said again with another shrug.

After a moment's hesitation, Mike asked "Does she talk about me?"

"Of course she does. She talks about you all the time," Allie told him.

"In loving ways?" Mike asked. "I mean, does she talk about mundane things, like what we had for dinner last night, or is it like, I'm looking forward to seeing Mike tonight?"

"Mike this isn't 1st grade," Allie scoffed impatiently. "I'm not going to pass notes for you. Just talk to her."

Mike didn't respond. Talking with Jen often wasn't helpful. Because talking usually led to sex and while that was great for his libido it didn't help with communication.

Their glasses were soon empty again. Mike poured another round. They were getting drunk.

Allie grinned and said "So is Frank really that thick?"

"You and Jen talk about that?"

"Of course we talk about it," Allie said with a slurred giggle. "So, is he?"

Mike looked around. He saw a Coke can and put it on the table. "Like this. Almost," he said.

"Seriously?" Allie said her eyes going wide. The can was about 3 inches wide. She picked up the can. She couldn't get her whole hand around it. "God I need something like that," she said wishfully. "I haven't gotten fucked good since RH." Really drunk now, she laughed and added "You're the last guy to get me off. It's been just me and Mr. Vibrator since then."

"I'd rather not talk about that," Mike said, embarrassed and guilty.

"Oh come on, we can laugh about it," Allie said, taking another swig of vodka. "You can tell your grandchildren bubble boy. You got Allie Oh-La-La off."

"I thought you hated that nickname," Mike said with a grin. He was feeling drunk too.

"Why would I hate that name? I love it," Allie said with a drunken giggle. "Bubble boy, now that's a sucky name. You know how you got that right?"

"Something about Jen putting me in a bubble," Mike said with a shrug.

"Is that what she told you?" Allie scoffed with another laugh. "No. I told Jen I was gonna fuck you. She got salty so I said, Fine, he'll be your bubble boy." (See All In My Head - Part 7, Epilogue 2)

Mike's mouth opened in surprise.

"Don't give me that look," Allie slurred with a drunken grin. "I told you I screwed all Jen's boyfriends. And she did all of mine so don't judge me. God she even fucked Darren, the slut. But I don't care. I am so over him."

For some reason Allie abruptly stood up. But the room spun and she toppled over. Mike leaped up to catch her but the room spun for him too. They ended up falling onto the sofa.

"God I am so wasted," Allie said, leaning back into the sofa. She looked at Mike. "You wanna know why Jen's boyfriend's fucked me?" She unbuttoned her blouse and tugged it open. "Here's why. Two reasons."

"Allie button your blouse," Mike said. Despite his words though, he looked at her lacy red bra. The cups barely contained her big tits.

"Why Mike? I've seen you look. You act all innocent, the perfect husband. But you check me out all the time," Allie said with a teasing grin. "You like talking about Jen's old boyfriends. Okay. Colin loved my tits. So did Scott. So did Tom."

"You fucked Tom?" Mike said surprised. He already knew about Colin and Scott.

"You're not listening Mike," Allie said. "I fucked all Jen's boyfriends. Tom loved fucking my tits. He was pissed at Jen after she dumped him. For you. So he fucked my tits to get back at her."

"To get back at her?" Mike asked, not understanding.

"Because her tits aren't big enough to fuck," Allie said with a "duh" tone of voice.

"Did you fuck Clint?" Mike asked.

"God Mike, no, seriously?" Allie scoffed as if the idea was unthinkable, way pass the line. "I didn't fuck Ricky either, if you're wondering. I'm not that big a bitch."

"Wait, what?" Mike asked with a surprised frown. "Why not Ricky?"

Even drunk Allie realized her mistake. She was in dangerous territory. "Never mind, whatever," she sputtered. She pulled off her blouse and threw it to the floor, as if wanting to change the subject.

"Allie, come on," Mike said. "Emma and Vick might walk in any minute."

"No, they're sleeping at Jen's parents," Allie said. She gave Mike that teasing grin again. "Haven't you ever wanted to see my breasts?" she asked.

"I've seen them," Mike said, thinking about Scott's video and that time at the adult pool in Vegas.

Allie climbed on Mike, straddling his legs. "Yeah but not close up," she said reaching behind and unsnapping her bra.

"Allie don't," Mike said, gripping her arms. By gripping her arms she wasn't able to take her bra off.

"This might be your only chance, ever," Allie said, intently looking into Mike's eyes. "You're not curious?"

Mike looked back into Allie's eyes. Yes, he was curious. He left her arms go.

Giving Mike a lopsided grin, Allie took off her bra and tossed it onto the floor. She arched her back, sticking her tits in his face. It was a move she'd done with countless men before. Like a hair flip. It always worked.

"What do you think?" Allie asked, grinning at him.

"They're ... nice. Incredible," Mike said, his eyes feasting on her breasts. They were truly magnificent! Large, perfectly shaped, with upturned nipples. There was a slight hint of sag but then Allie was 30 and had breast fed DJ.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:30 PM