Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I better get back to my hotel," Paige said. "Bob might call." She reached out and grabbed Jen's hand. "I told Bob I'm visiting you."

"... okay," Jen agreed hesitantly. She didn't really want to be involved in Paige's cheating and lying to her husband, but her cover story was actually the truth.

After Paige dressed and left, Jen went back into Frank's bedroom. Frank was waiting patiently for her. Hugh was no longer there.

"Enjoy catching up with Paige?" Frank said with a grin.

"God you're a shit," Jen said with a laugh. She sat down next to Frank on the bed. Frank opened Jen's robe. She let him take it off her.

"You're not asking why?" Frank said, gently stroking the side of her breast.

"I'm sure it's some evil mad scientist thing," Jen joked. She pulled down Frank's pants and straddled his legs. "We'll talk later," she said and she reached a hand between them and guided his cock into her. "Fuck me Frank," she told him.

"Is this what you want?" Frank said as he moved Jen onto her back and pushed balls deep into her.

"God yeah," Jen moaned as Frank's thick cock stretched her.

"Hugh and Paige weren't enough?" Frank said tauntingly as he fucked her.

The humiliation turned her on. Being tied up and blindfolded. Helpless and exposed. A girl making her cum. Thinking it was Jasmine and then finding out it was Paige (almost as bad). Thinking it was Ricky fucking her. Ricky. It was all too much. Her body was on fire!

"Never enough," Jen groaned as Frank fucked her hard.

"You're such slut," Frank said deridingly.

"Yeah, yeah," Jen panted. "I'm your slut Frank. Your slut."

Afterwards Jen snuggled in Frank's arms. "Okay, I get Paige," she said. "But why Ricky?"

"It was Hugh, not Ricky," Frank said feigning innocence.

"I'm not stupid Frank," Jen said.

Frank chuckled. "No you certainly are not," he said giving her an affectionate kiss on the lips. "Why Ricky? It's clear isn't it? You have outstanding issues. You need closure."

"So you made Hugh pretend like he's Ricky, for my own good?" Jen said skeptically.

"Jenny I saw everything," Frank said. "When you thought Ricky was fucking Jasmine --."

"I didn't think Paige was Jasmine," Jen said immediately.

Frank looked at Jen and smiled. "Come now Jenny," he said. "I'm not stupid either."

Jen stared back at Frank. Finally she said "You were saying?"

Frank grinned at Jen's tacit admission. "You were distressed when you thought Ricky was fucking Jasmine. You tried to stop it."

"I hate Jasmine," Jen told him.

"If you say so," Frank said with a chuckle. "But I'm referring to your feelings for Ricky."

"I don't have feelings for Ricky," Jen said.

Frank gave Jen a knowing smile. "Come now Jenny," he said. "If that was true, why so distressed?"

Jen hesitated, then said "That was a long time ago."

"You just saw him," Frank pointed out.

"Because of you."

"Because of me," Frank conceded. They were silent for a few moments. Then Frank said "I've made inquiries. Ricky's only a Captain. He's lagged behind his contemporaries. Somewhat surprising since he holds the Medal of Honor. A rare achievement."

Jen shrugged. She actually wasn't surprised. Ricky was like a lot of her lovers (other than Mike). Handsome, charming, confident, great in bed. But not motivated. The kind of man a girl fucked but didn't marry (if she was smart).

"He has an opportunity for a significant promotion," Frank continued. "But he would have to move back to the east coast. He would spend time between the Pentagon and the Marine base just outside New York City."

"Why are you telling me this?" Jen asked.

"Because it's up to you," Frank said. "Do you want Ricky here?"

"That's not fair," Jen said. "This is his career."

"So you do care about him," Frank said.

Jen sighed. She said "I care about him like any old friend. It doesn't matter to me if he moves back. I won't see him."

"You're certain of that?" Frank asked. He looked knowingly at Jen. "Ricky won't become part of your game again?"

Jen hesitated, not knowing the answer to Frank's question; Mike was unpredictable sometimes. She said "What's your point?"

"My point is, you have unresolved issues with Ricky, that much is clear," Frank said. "You need closure."

"You mean, you want me to fuck him," Jen said.

"You'd rather Jasmine?" Frank joked with a grin.

"Fuck you Frank," Jen spat.

Frank's grin grew wider. Then he got serious. "I think both you and Mike need closure as to Ricky," he said. "If that involves sex, so be it."

"You're so full of shit," Jen said shaking her head. "So many head games."

"Yes, like tonight," Frank admitted. "You certainly enjoyed it."

"Yeah well ...," Jen said. She got out of bed. "I need to go home."

"I thought you were staying over," Frank said reaching for her.

"I need to see Mike," Jen said as she got dressed.

"To talk about Ricky?" Frank asked.

"No I'm not going to talk about Ricky," Jen said with a laugh.

"Will you ever tell Mike what happened when you were with Ricky in Los Angeles?" Frank asked. When Jen stared at him, he added "I don't know what happened. But clearly something did happen. Right Jenny?"

Jen continued to stare at Frank. Then she said "I've got to go." She moved towards the door.

"I'll see you this weekend?" Frank asked.

"Saturday. Mike will be with us," Jen told him. The firm tone of her voice left no doubt this was not up for negotiation.

Frank nodded. They stared at each other for a few moments. Then Jen left to go home.

"So we know no more than before?" JJ said, clearly frustrated. He was in a meeting of the "Big 4," the men most responsible for the defense of the United States against internal and external terrorist attacks. The Big 4 included Colonel Banks (as head of CATF), the Secretary of Homeland Security and the FBI and NSA Directors. The CIA Director, being an ineffective political appointee, wasn't part of their group.

"We know communication traffic about the Twins is increasing," the FBI Director said. "But we don't know the target."

"Or targets," the NSA Director added, alluding to the fact they still didn't know what "Twins" meant. "We're only able to decrypt a small number of intercepted emails. Any update on the quantum computer project?"

"The team's made good progress but they've hit a technical brick wall," Colonel Banks said. "I don't think we can count on that project to help with this threat."

Afterwards JJ pulled Banks to the side. "So your experiment with Mike Andrews failed," he said deridingly.

"Not at all," Banks said. "What progress we've made is mostly due to Mike. Building a quantum computer is an immense technical challenge. It may take years. You can't blame Mike."

"Well I am blaming Mike," JJ said angrily. "I'm blaming CATF, I'm blaming the QC team, I'm blaming you Colonel. I vouched for you. I said give the QC project to Colonel Banks, he'll make it happen. Well you've failed Colonel. And I'm sick and tired of you defending Andrews. I've said this before and I'll say it again, Mike Andrews is a traitor, he should be in jail not working for CATF."

"I disagree," Banks said firmly. "Frankly, I think we were wrong about Liberty-gate."

"What?" JJ snapped, looking shocked.

"Mike Andrews was right," Colonel Banks said. "We broke the law with the Liberty project. There are rules."

"There are no rules!" JJ said angrily. "Not when the safety of our country is at stake! We make the rules!"

JJ glared at Banks. "I think being around Andrews has compromised you Colonel," he hissed. "I think the President should reconsider if you're the right man to lead CATF."

Colonel Banks looked alarmed. CATF was his life. Serving his country was his life. "I have never been more committed to protecting our country," Banks said. "You know that JJ."

JJ softened. He said "We've been through a lot Ethan. You're my friend. I don't want to replace you. I just need to know I can count on you."

"Of course you can JJ," Colonel Banks assured him. "Of course you can."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:24 PM