Mom aishwarya, wife kajal and loser white cuck anand
Hello, im s. Anand and im 16 . I Live in a colony with my widow mom.my mom is aishwarya who is age 42.shes very beautiful and looks like a hot model.but we live in a chaotic colony where im bullied very badly but i dont say anything because i cant say anything to my single mom who is very pressurized by running the house alone and looking after me.but yesterday, i eent to the colony ground to ask to play cricket, the colony bully i dont know his name because i never talked to anyone in the colony much, hes almost 7 ft eith huge muscles pushed me and beat me so bad.i went home after that but my mom caught me sneaking into the room and saw my black eyes and bruises and asked me what happened,so i told my mom what happened.
Then she said to me to bring him home for dinner so that she can lecture him.next day i found him so he beat me up again but i told him that my mom invited him for dinner and he agreed.(meeting i bring him home and he sits in the sofa like a king,after a minute my mom comes with a glass of lime juice slowly swaying her wide hips and bouncing ass and sat near my bully and served him the glass of juice) 
Aish- beta anand thank you for inviting your friend to chat for the house now you can go in your room and lock the door.
Anand- yes mommy

Aish(after anand went inside room, sitting beside the bully and placing hand on his thighs and slowly massaging) beta whats your name beta?[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_AymN9jkgagMLg81I2eA...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom aishwarya, loser white cuck anand - by SubBoii - 26-05-2022, 12:15 AM