Mom aishwarya, wife kajal and loser white cuck anand
Im s anand from kerala age 22.im workimg in hycinth hotel as general manager. I live with my mom aishwarya who is of age 48.we live in a remote colony where my former high school bullies are leaders of strong gang . Before a week my dad was murdered in a gangfight consisting of my bullies.so we were grieving and we filed a case against my high school bullies with my mom.then me and my mother tasted the power of my high school bullies.they started to come over our house and piss in the garden and started writing obscene things about my mother.so me and my mother got in touch with the gang and started the conversation.(my mother walking swaying her big ass side to side while walking to the den of the gang of my bullies and stood in front of the leader)

Aishwarya- hello sir im aiswarya from your community.recently we've been harrased by your gang so much you should give us some explanation.we have already withdraw the case but youre still harrasing us? why is this?[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK2o_8kBrP-6yS0f_-j9h...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom aishwarya, wife kajal and loser white cuck anand - by SubBoii - 25-05-2022, 11:44 PM