Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
I slept like hell for the next 4 hours. When I woke up, it was 7:30 morning. Everyone had left the house except Uncle. I couldn’t even able to make my eye contact with him. But then, he came to me and asked about tea. I used to take bed tea, but I didn’t want to mingle with him again and decided to take it at Railway Station itself. I asked him about washroom and he guided me to a small canopy outside the house. He was behaving very cordially now, but I was cautious to not to let any string attached. The washroom was very small and it was made of old galvanized sheets having many holes on wall. I dropped the idea of taking bath and just cleaned my face and private parts and changed my clothes. Uncle asked me for taking breakfast, but I declined saying I have to catch my train at 9:30 AM (though it was at 12:30). He said, he will himself drop me to the station but I cut him saying that I will manage. Then he came to me and asked… “kal ke liye naaraz to nahin ho beta…”. I didn’t reply and completed my luggage packing. He further continued … “kya fir milna chahogee…”. I was surprised by his expectation and should be called daydream. He was asking for my mobile no repeatedly, at last I gave him but by shuffling 2 nos at end. Then, I left his house, took an auto rickshaw, and rush to the Station. He came with me till auto rickshaw to see off, I didn’t give him even a single glance. 

Coming to the station, first I did was switching on my mobile. It has many messages from the subscriber, for having missed call from Rakesh. And at last a message from Rakesh at 2:00 am … “Jaanu, I am much worried for you… where are you now, please call back”. My eyes were wet, my all angriness for him was vanished. I was feeling guilt for my did. I wiped my eyes and called him and explained my whereabouts. I said, I had missed the night train and spent whole night in a hotel. He asked me to return back, but I had no courage left to face him immediate. So, I acted him like I am still angry with him and said I am going to ,.'abad now and I will never comeback until he changes his behavior. He tried explaining me, but I disconnected the phone and didn’t picked up after his redial. I was feeling disgust for me and also in fear that if I talk more, he might smell something odd had happened with me here. The Train arrived at time and I boarded and reached next morning to ,.'abad. The whole journey, my mind was occupied with that incident. Those days were my danger zone for fertility and they have discharged their sperms inside my womb thrice.

So after reaching ,.'abad, the first thing I did was taking a contraceptive pill.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM