Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
On my back, Aatif was active with long and hard strokes. After every stroke, he was pulling out his cock slowly till only its head inside and then pushing hard till his balls hit my ass, in a single stroke. My pussy was now accommodated to his size and also responding equally to each thrust. His whole cock was coated with my white fluid and it was appearing like a piston coated with engine oil. The tight rubbing of his thick cock with protrude veins against my pussy wall was creating an intense pleasure with each stroke. My temptation was building for the third orgasm of the session. It would be around 20-minute fuck, but Aatif was still fucking with full vigor. My sex with Rakesh was maximum goes till 10 minute with 5-6 minute penetration, but these guys were amazing. 

Here uncle was also started moaning in weak sound. He was enjoying my mouth, it’s softness and also my tongue. Now I was moreover accommodated with his size and also the bad pungent smell was felt like an aroma, further building my temptation. Uncle moaning, smooth and sloppy mouth fuck, and Aatif’s long and hard fuck to my pussy brought me to third orgasm and my body shuddered violently.  Uncle then pulled his cock out and stand exactly above my face. He lifted my face up and lowered himself from top. His heavy balls came to my nose and mouth and asked … “ le ab aaannd choos mera ….. jheebh se chat mere aannd ko”. I followed his command without hesitation, I was so heated, the thick puberty heirs and its bad smell was not differing me, in fact that pungent smell was adding more temptation to me. I was licking his huge balls by my small tongue and he was stroking his lund by hand. He got further forward and asked me to lick the base or bottom of his ass crack and I did passionately. 

Uncle was literally crying in pleasure. All of these were new learning to me, I was not knowing that man gets pleased by these things as well. On my back, Aatif’s strokes were getting violent, seemed like he was getting his climax. He was fucking me with hard stroke and more violently making sound of “Thaap….Thaaap…Thaap”. With each stroke, I was being pushed forward by couple of inches and then getting stopped by Uncle cock, which he had again shoved to my mouth.

Aatif continued with such hard fucking for another 2-3 minutes and then made 3-4 long and smashing finishing stokes and clutched me tightly from top, wrapping his hands around me. A strong jet was hitting my inner womb wall with strong pulse. He kept ejaculating his seeds nearly for a minute and filled my womb with his warm seeds, which would be not less than a half of a coffee mug. Emptying his all balls seeds, Aatif fell down on my body with his full body weight. I also couldn’t hold his heavy weight and collapsed on floor. His cock was out now, and his excess sperm mixed with my discharge were dripping outside of my cunt. Uncle left standing with his cock in his hand stroking slowly and looking at us. Both Aatif and I breathing heavily. 

We stayed as same for nearly 1 minute, but then Uncle interfere us to take his turn. Now, Uncle took Aatif position, making me on my four again and shoved his fill cock slowly in one go. My cunt fully wet added with his son sperm and so it goes smoothly and he began fucking vigorously with powerful strokes, making a small “pitcchhh…pitccchh” sound due to trapped Aatif cum inside. Uncle fucked me so for another 10 minutes. This was the second lund of the session and I was getting fucked since last 40 minutes. I already had 3 orgasm and was approaching for the fourth. My tiredness was suppressed by the pleasure I was getting by them. 

Now, Aatif, came in front and asked me to suck and clean his limp cock. Holding his cock, he guided it in my mouth. I kept sucking his cock for 4-5 minutes, and his cock again started stiffening. 
Behind, Uncle got his rhythm, and he was again fucking me fiercely with fast breath. Minutes later, I got my 4th orgasm with intense shudder and then Uncle also reached his climax. He was making his concluding strokes…. “Thaap…Thaaap…Thaap”. And then he hugged me from behind, gripped my body with hand around and pulled me close to his cock and discharged his hot seeds again to my womb… “Le randi…le mere laude ka paani….aaaahhhh…..aaahhhh…..”. He remained so for some moments and poured all his sperms to my prefilled womb, and then pulled his cock out. I was feeling exhausted after my 4th orgasm, but at front Aatif was getting violent. He was holding my head and fucking my mouth by reciprocating his hips. 

He then asked me to hold his balls and squeeze slowly, and so I did. He started moaning with pleasure, I was also feeling pleased by making such pleasure for him. Soon, he held my head tightly and shoved his big cock till my throat and started ejaculating his sperm directly to my throat. I was almost chocked and tried pushing him out but he kept holding me so for the next 20-30 secs and discharged almost all of his semen down my throat. Then he released me and took his cock out, and I took my long breath of life. He sat on the floor for a minute or two to get normal and then left the place, collecting his clothes. Uncle had already gone to his place. Time would be around 3:30 AM, I was extremely tired, Somehow I collected and put my nighty on and went on deep sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:48 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM