Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
He was busy with my cunt, fucking by his middle finger. Then, he pulled out his finger and took lot of spit on his hand and rubbed at my pussy lips, also wet his fingers. Now, he was inserting his two fingers together. He got a big palm and so his two fingers were equally sized of Rakesh, my husband’s cock. His fingers went smoothly but still tight. At first, he was slow, but slowly he increased his pace. My cunt was equally responding his actions and releasing fluids to ease him. As he increased his pace and started fucking by his fingers, I don’t know how but I was gripping his lund more firmly and pumping with longer strokes. His cock was like a hot rod; its strong pulse was making feel of build blood flow inside. 

He fucked me like same for few minutes and I was approaching the first climax and then turned to me face and kissed my lips, and this time I could not stopped him. He smooched my lips deeply and then licked my whole face including cheeks, nose, neck with his saliva dripping tongue. It passed an intense sensation to my body and also to my cunt and I got my first orgasm, without even his cock entrance. My body got twisted and I squeezed my legs inside, and so his fingers by my tightening cunt muscles. I was more than ready to take his cock and he didn’t delay further. He then came in between my legs and parted it and guided his fleshy shaft to the drenched mouth of my wet pussy. 

The thick, bulbous head surged in my cunt lips, and then he applied a strong thrust, letting one-third of his cock inside in one go, causing shivers of new pleasure to my body. My fully wet cunt stretched to accommodate his cock girth with a moderate pain but also with an indescribably sweetness. He murmured …, “Ooohhhh….mast tight hai tu....”. After a second, he pulled out his cock till its bulb and again made a hard thrust and so he thrust inch by inch, until he jerked his hips forward in one final thrust and his hard hot lund roared into my most sacred territories, treasure. He scbangd at every hidden spot of delight within my pussy, by his cock head. I having his full length of his hardness and I felt his cock head was hammering at the portals of my little womb. 

"Aaaaaahhhhhh….." I couldn’t stop moaning, as I feel the warmness and massiveness of lust-hardened lund. With excitement or to gain strength, I was holding his arms tightly. He lay still for a moment to let me normal and my cunt passage became accustomed to his barbaric rod and then he started moving his hips, grinding his cock against my vagina until the mushroomed head was beating relentlessly against my hot pulsing cervix. He was rocking above me, thrusting with long smooth motions, rising and falling… rising and falling, then he said “le mera lauda …le raandi … …, le mazaa mere lund ka….. mitaa le apne bur ki aag…... He began humping on me with uniform firm thrusts. I was feeling myself in heaven again, I never felt such height of pleasure in sex with my hubby.  He kept fucking me with hard and long thrust for another 7-8 minutes and soon I got my second orgasm. I held his shoulder tightly to squeeze my cunt and with a shudder I released my fluid. My cunt was lubricated so excessively, it coated his cock with the white fluid, and also dripping down to bed through my inner thigh and ass crack. 

But then again, I heard the curtain sound and so Aatif. I and Aatif both were surprised finding uncle there. I tried get off in hurry but couldn’t pushed Aatif heavy weight. Aatif asked uncle annoyingly ….. “Abbu, kiya huaa…kyun aaye yahan..”. Uncle lurked at me and replied in hurried tone.. .. “Abhi tak tera khatam nahin huaa….. aur kitni der lega….”. I was shocked with this father-son conversation. It was clear to me that Aatif was knowing and have seen his father fucking me. But on other hand, Uncle was also knowing about Aatif, in fact Aatif must have come after discussion with of Uncle. But how can a father and son can do sex with a girl together. I have never imagined these kind of situation for any girl, but this was happening to me. That was a very embarrassing moment. I was helpless and just turned my face to other side, avoiding their face-off. Aatif was still above me with his full length cock plugged inside my pussy. 

Aatif replied to uncle…. “Abhi thoda aur time lagega….ab tum jaaoo.
Uncle: Thik hai tu kar ne…. main yahin huin… per jaldi kariho…
Aatif: to kya ab khade ho kar sab dekhoge…….. “thik hai to dekho…..”.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM