Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
His compliment word “Hoor -Apsara” were felt very pleasant to my ear; it returned a bit of my ruined pride. My effort was also weakening because of its ineffectiveness. Now he was mauling my breast more softly and also licking my ear and neck. That gave me a strong sensation and I started feeling the pleasure of his cock over my ass. I know these guys were too bad to comment but it will not wrong to say that they were master in pleasing a woman. After a moment, Aatif bring his one hand down and by lifting his hip for seconds, he rolled my nighty over my waist which makes my buttock fully nude. With that Aatif also opened his lungi and now I was feeling his hot cock over my ass crack and he again continued crushing over it. Leaving my tits, he then brought his both hands to my face and tilt it to one side and started licking my cheeks, ear and neck like a dog do. 

He kept holding my head with his hands and so I was unable to move away my face. Feeling of his hard rock lund over my ass, together with the hard sensation of his soppy wet licking over my ear, necks and cheek were more than enough to re-trigger itching in my cunt. Getting heated, I started realizing his lund size now, which was moreover same as his father. My breaths were getting heavier and Aatif’s too. My mind was thinking about the hour before long fuck by his father and the abundant pleasure I got. Soon, my pussy getting wet again. 

Aatif realized my calmness with my negligible resistance. He lifted himself and got laid beside me and then he turned me on my back. He then tried kissing my lips but I turned my face away, demonstrating my disgust. But, he didn’t force me again and started kissing and licking my cheek and ear. Though, I was hard damn horny by then, but they were too dirty to kiss by lips and also I didn’t want to demonstrate my inclination for his fuck. He then inserted his hand under my nighty and grabbed one of my tits and uncovered it through the nighty front opening. He then brought his mouth to my nipple and started sucking. That was awful…. Perhaps I was waiting for that. He was sucking my nipples like a kid, the only difference was that my milk was oozing from my cunt instead of tits. Although, my breast was firm in general but his ongoing acts had made it stiff like a rubber ball with hard nipples. After some moments, he grabbed my other tits and tried pulling out of nighty, but it was somewhat difficult with the front opening. Then, he tried rolling my nighty till my chest, but it got stuck at my hips due to my body weight. God knows how, but unintentionally, I lifted my hips a bit to ease him rolling. 

He was in much hurry and as soon as he rolled my nighty he grabbed both my tits and started mauling and sucking one by one, as a hungry baby holds and suck his mother tits. Slowly my temptation was building up. There was no resistance at all from my side. As, Aatif was on his knees and bending towards my tits, his cock was hanging like a big banana and I was trying to realize it with me corner eyes. Psychologically, I was fully ready to take his cock. Now, Aatif took his one hand to my cunt and started rubbing it. He rubbed my pussy 3-4 times and then inserted one of his rough finger inside. My pussy was fully wet by his action and may also still containing some remaining sperm of uncle. He inserted his middle finger slowly. I caught his hand in fear but didn’t stop him. He looked glad after feeling my pussy. He came to my ear and murmured …. “kitni utha aur kassa bur hai tera ..... mast chudaash ho tum”. I was silent and looking away from him, towards his back where I was not able to stop viewing his big throbbing cock by my corner eyes. His cock was like a big cucumber, hanging by its weight. 

May be, he had caught me viewing his cock because after few moments he took my hand and make me hold his cock. At first, I pulled my hand in shock and embarrassment, but he again took may hand and put on his lund and said… “Pakad na …randiii”. For few seconds, he kept holding my hand over his cock and guided me to shake his cock. It was very embarrassing for me, though the hard and warmness feeling of his cock raised my temperature and blood flow in my body. He again turned towards my cunt and put his finger inside of my cunt. As soon as he left my hand, I stop shaking his cock by my own effort but still holding it with weak force. He just turned his head towards me and said in stern and a bit loud voice… “Hila na saali…. ..dekh kya rahi hai”, on which I started shaking it slowly. It was very awkward for me to hold and shake one’s cock by your own, but seemed as I was helpless by that time. By then, I was just lurking for his cock for my cunt. Don’t know, how I got more comfortable or opened with him. It might be because of same age group, my raised temptation and also I was knowing that hour before he had seen me fucked by uncle.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:46 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM