Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
I was completely tired. After the day long journey exertion, my body was ruined by that sex freak for last 45 minutes. Cums were dripping from my pussy and rolling over bed through my ass. Somehow, I rolled down my nighty to cover my leg. I couldn't able to find my panty in dark and left it for the morning.  The storm was over and I was accessing the damage, it had done to me. It was not about the physical but the mental scar, which pains were jolting me. It would be wrong to mention that I was abused against my own willing. It was true, he had forced himself on me, but where was my own consciousness, self-respect, and the principles..... Sooner or later, I also get carried with the storm and enjoyed the fly.

There was a lot of guilt inside, and like a depraved I was thinking.. .... "How my husband and anybody else would able to know about this incident, if I do not disclose this incident to anybody". That is true and this thought was giving me a short of temporarily comfortless but still deep inside my heart, I was fighting with the sins I did.  Concurrently, my mind and body also realizing the mysterious pleasure, which I received minutes before. I had realized the new level of saturation in sex. My cunt was still feeling the remains of that pleasure. There were lot of cuts and scars over my body but all those were quite insignificant against my new level of craving and its fulfillment. 

It would be around 2:00 AM and my mind remained occupied within good or bad, till I fell asleep. It would be hardly being half an hour to my sleep, I felt one hand under my nighty rolling over my breast. After my recent assault, I didn't care dressing properly and the top front buttons of my nighty were still open. And someone was accessing my tits through it and feeling its size and firmness by holding and mauling it one by one. Shocked completely, I held the hand over my boobs and turned back to see that person. To my complete surprise, it was Aatif. It was very irritating and shocking to me. I was not knowing how to react these perverts. Minutes before, the old junk was here to fulfil his starvation and now he was taking his turn to bang me again. I was filled with complete hatred for this family. They were complete animals. They had no ethics. 

They had given me shelter just to gratify their starvation. I gave a strong push and removed his hand from my breast and murmured annoyingly.... "kyaa hai......ye kya kar rahe ho...". Ignoring my push, he moved forward further and bear hugged me from behind and whispered.... "Bahi ........jo thodi der pahle ush buddhe ke saath kar rahi thee". Immediately, I could able to interrelate and conclude that who was behind the curtain, when that old freak was fucking here. Since then, this bastard was waiting for his turn.

I was trying hard to save myself but all my efforts were useless. He started mauling my breast more hardly and roughly, leaving a severe pain. He whispered to my ear… “Jayda naatak mat kar… us budhe se to bade maje se mara rahi thee… … ek baar mera lauda bi le kar dekh…,.' kasam… jannatt tak le kar jaaunga”. I wasn’t listening him. I was feeling humiliated. To let him stop access to my breast, I turned myself to my stomach, putting my back up. But this gave him access to my ass and he got on top of me. Now he was completely covering me with his full body weight. His hard cock was exactly on my ass crack, which he was grinding passionately. He then put both of his legs in between my legs and parted it by force. 

This way, my ass got parted and lifted a bit, giving him more pleasure. And by the same reason, I was also not able to apply pressure to tighten my ass to stop his act. He said.. “kya tight gaand hai tumhari meri jaan….. ek no ki mast randi ho..tum…… aur kitno se chudaai ho aise ghar mein jaa kar”. I was ignoring his words and trying to push him away, but his last words pierced my ear and I replied annoyingly … “main khud nahin aayee thee yahan… uncle ne bola aane ke liye”. I don’t know why I was still using “Uncle” word for that old freak. Aatif replied humorously … “ achha hai na…. aayee to, 2 -2 lund ke maze bhi to le rahi ho.”

I didn’t felt necessary replying him, but during all these conversation, unknowingly I loosed my efforts and he managed to insert both of his hands inside my chest and tightly grabbed my tits over nighty by each hand. Now I was completely ineffective, though my hands were outside and I was trying to lift myself, but his weight was too huge to be lifted. And the moment I tried lifting my ass, it was giving more pressure and so pleasure to his cock, which he was still grinding on. At last, I started begging him… “please … chor do mujhe… please…. Mujhe kal subah train pakadni hai …mujhe sone do”. This make him more confident and soft as well, he replied in friendly tone… “thik hai…so lena…kaun rok raha hai… train bhi pakda dunga….bas 15-20 minutes shanti se maze le…. Fir ye mauka nahin milega… tujhe bhi aur mujhe bhi… baise bhi mujhe kahan tumhare aisee Hoor - Apsara fir milne bali hai”.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:46 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM