Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
Keeping his cock at same position, he was caressing and sucking my boobs one by one, which supressed my pain to some extent. After few seconds, when my pussy almost accustomed his cock bulb, he applied 2-3 powerful thrust and let his 5-6 inches of cock inside. I couldn't able to bear that pain and a loud "NNNNOOOO ......." sound came out from my mouth, but before it could continue and being heard by others, he muffled my scream by his big palm. It felt like he was scrapping each and every corner of my pussy inner wall. Even, my cunt was fully drenched, I could feel the scratches, his cock was making inside my pussy. He again stopped for some moments and kept sucking and biting my boobs and while so he was also making many cuts on my nipples and breast. My face and breast was wet with my sweat. His continued licking and sucking of my boobs were releasing more fluids inside my cunt and slowly I was getting acquainted to his size. I was not able to guess the size of his cock exactly, but it seems much more has to come yet, as his balls was still not touching my ass. Bringing his mouth to my ear he whispered....

"ketna se thuki hai abhi tak....". That was an awkward question to answer for me and I didn't answer, on which he again repeated his question in full of lust.... "Bol na randi.... ketna lund se chudi hai ab takkk...". He was feeling delighted by getting such a tight cunt at this stage of life. He again murmured..."Bol na kutiya.... abhi tak... ketna log choda hai tumko...". Annoyingly, I did answer him... " sirf Husband se". His eyes got glazed, he got his answer as he was presuming. Seems as, he got more temptation by my answer and hurriedly applied 3-4 more powerful thrust. Before I could scream, he muffled me by his palm as he was expecting my scream as well. He had shoved his complete lund inside and now his big balls were resting above my ass.

Needless to mention, how much pain I was bearing that moment. He placed in his arms under my back and lifted and embraced me completely in his arm. Now, my boobs were fully crushed under his broad chest. Keeping his cock in same state, he was kissing madly over face, neck and ear. The stank coming out from his mouth, beard and hair was horrible. As he was licking my neck and face, his saliva was releasing awful smell. But the same time, that bad smell and the feeling of his rough tongue over my neck and face was sending strong tremors to my cunt. Slowly, my pain was getting subsidized with some kind of pleasant itching started inside my cunt. Being so, he kept licking me and then he asked passionately... "kitne saal ho gaye tumra saadi ko...". I was not interested to answer his all those unnecessary questions. But after his repetition....I answered him annoyingly...."8 mahine...". Then he continued further.... "Tumra aisan Raand ko koyee aur abhi tak nahin choda...... tera muhalla mein sab ke sab hijdaa hai kaa.. I didn't like his remarks "tumra aisan raand...". That pinched me....as I was not there intentionally to get fucked by him. It was the circumstances, which had trapped me and given him the golden opportunity to enjoy my cunt. 

He had started fucking me with short strokes. By then, much of my pain was gone and I could feel my appetite. My cunt was leaking profusely, which was making his strokes slowly bearable. Gradually he started increasing his thrust. He and somewhat I too was feeling ourself in seventh heaven. There were still aching on my pussy wall because of his enormous cock size, but simultaneously, the pleasure of his fuck was so nice, I was not bothering for that pain. He again come to my ear and asked with excitement...."Tumra Baap aur Sasur bhi tumko nahin chodta hai...". That was a completely filthy question and I answered him irately.....

"Nnahhiinn". I understand, all those question and my answer was kicking his temptation. He further increased his thrust and replied me...." Tor aisan kutiya agar hamra bahu hhott ...to abhi tak chod chod ke raand bana diye hot"...... "mast bur har tumra......abhi tak thik se bilkul nahin chudaa ....". His all those comments were pinching but on other side, it was also building my excitement. He was fucking me with longer and powerful strokes in rhythm. After each thrust he was pulling half of his cock out and then re - shoving it till end. His big balls were hammering my ass cheek with matching rhythm. I was approaching my 2nd orgasm. Laying me again on my back, He lifted his upper body on his arm and thrusting his cock with full body force. With each thrust, my boobs were shaking to and fro like big rubber balls. Moments later, I reached my second orgasm. I held his shoulder tightly with my arms and lifted my cunt up for taking his more strokes. My body got arched and started shuddering. 

He stopped for moment to let myself released and then resumed his pace. It would have 30 minutes or more of our session with at least 15 minutes of fucking and he was still fucking me with full energy. He then, lifted my legs up and locked it above his arm. This lifted my cunt further up and he continued fucking me with full stokes, releasing sound of "Thaappp....Thaappp ...Thappp.... After second orgasm, my pussy again started building its craving. And then I heard some sound of movement behind the curtains. It was also heard by Rahmaan Uncle as he also stopped for a moment and looked back towards curtain. 

He remained silent for few seconds, looking towards curtain. And, finding all okay, he resumed his pace. He fucked me badly for another 5-7 minutes and then reached his climax. With him, I was also approaching my 3rd orgasm. And then, he grabbed my both tits in each hand and started fucking vigorously with powerful strokes. He had clutched my tits so tightly as he wanted to rip off from my body. Meanwhile I got my 3rd powerful orgasm. He continued with such strokes for another 15-20 seconds and then felled on me and embraced me strongly within his arms. I could feel his trembling cock and its hot juices inside my pussy. His full cock was deep inside me and he was hitting his cum jet directly to my womb wall. He whispered to my ear......

"Le.....le le mera beej.... apne chut mein....nikaal le mera bachha.... aaahhh..... aahhhh....". He remained motionless for some moments and then pulled his semi hard lund from my cunt and laid beside me. My cunt was so filled with his cum, it started oozing and dripping to the bed through my ass crack. He them turned me towards him and kissed me passionately and whispered... " Bahut hi mast aur payaari aurat ho tum....". He gave another final kiss on my cheek and left after collecting his lungi from floor.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:45 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM