Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
He was behaving like wild, seems as he has got a treasure which was never meant for him. Which was quite true, in normal situation I could have never thought of sexing with him. After few seconds of biting and licking, he came to my lips and took a deep kiss. He tried inserting his tongue inside, but I avoided it by tightening my lips. The filthy smell of his tobacco mixed saliva and uncleaned beard was horrible. He brought his mouth to my ear and asked ... "tumra bachha hai...". I could not able to understand what he is asking and saw him in puzzlingly on which he again repeated his question...." tu bachha nikali hai niche se ...". Somehow, I understand what he was asking but couldn't guessed why he was asking this. I replied him annoyingly ....'nahin'. He then whispered again.... "mast chuchhe hai tumra ..... abhi tak dudhdho nahin aaya hai aur etna bada hai....". 

I didn't bother him replying, but all his filthy complements were boosting my temptations as well. My resistance was almost gone, I was letting him what he was doing. He was still holding and crushing my tits by both hand and down below thrusting his cock above my valley. By then, his lungi was already parted and his bare lund was grinding my cunt above my nighty. He clutched my left hand and pulled it to hold his cock. When I realized, I pulled my hand back as it was too embarrassing to touch a stranger cock. He again holds my hand firmly and put it on his hot throbbing cock and whispered ...."pakaddd na.... randi.... abhi chudegi to saara sharam nikal jaabegaa...". He forced me to hold his cock by holding my palm over it and guided to shake it. Oh My Gosh..... 

It was big, much and much bigger than my hubby. It was so thick that I could hardly able to encircle even half of its girth. The feel of strong throbbing pulse and its heat were passing strong sensation to my cunt, which had started leaking profusely. I was astonished by the feel of his cock and locked to my state. He sternly whispered.... " hila na kutiyaa....aaj tak lund pakdi na hai ka..." and firmly shacked my hand. I was shocked by his wordings… not able to relate his present conduct and the one which I had seen hours before. Like a dumb I obeyed his command and started shaking his rock hard cock slowly. He then lifted himself from my top and started sliding my nighty upwards. I was well aware for his intension and again to ease him I lifted my hip slightly, so that he can slide my nighty easily. I don't know why but I was co-operating his all move. Maybe I was almost certain and I had make up my mind completely for this fuck. He slides my nighty till my waist and then by tugging his fingers to my panty he pulled it out in one move. My treasure was exposed to be looted. My mind was completely blank from any ethics, moral, values... 

What I was imagining was his big cock and upcoming moments only. I was still holding his lund and shaking it weakly to obey his command. First, he felt the softness of my inner thigh and then brought his hand over my cunt. His eyes got glazed in disbelief by feel of puffiness and smoothness of my shaved pussy. He touched my pussy crack with his rough fingers and felt my cunt juices, which was oozing profusely. He then spitted and lubricated his one finger and inserted inside. I got shrunk by his rough finger touch but he forced it inside and it goes smoothly because of abundant wetness of my cunt. He made 2-3 strokes and then inserted another finger inside making two and kept stroking. I was afraid and holding his wrist in fear of any unexpected move. 

My cunt was well accepting and responding to his thrust and unwittingly, I lifted my cunt up to get more of his strokes. He then removed his hand and lubricated it again with his spit and tried inserting his 3 fingers together. It was hurting and so I held his hand and stopped him. He overpowered me and forced all his 3 fingers inside and whispered in stern voice...."Chup se letti rahhh.....". With aid of overwhelming juices, my pussy got acquainted to his 3 fingers. He got a big palm and the thickness of his 3 fingers was more than my hubby cock. My pussy was well reacting to his finger fuck and within 10-12 strokes my body got stiffed, I held his hand powerfully and started shaking violently. I had my first orgasm already. He continued stroking with one hand while with other he was fondling my breast. After finishing my first orgasm, my cunt was fully drenched and now with his every stroke, a sound of "puuccchh ….puuucchhh…" was coming from my pussy. He then, removed his fingers and sat below in between my legs.

I was fully aware, what was coming next and I was essentially ready for that, at least by emotionally, if not physically. His last 15-20 minutes of foreplay carried me to such condition, I was dying for his lund in my cunt. There were no guilt feeling, ethics, values ...going on my mind. The things, which were appearing in my mind was his hard cock and the imagination of pleasure of having that lund inside. There was some fear because of his enormous size, but presently it was fully dominated by my strong craving and temptation. 

He spread my legs further apart and then took loads of his spit on his palm and wrapped it over his cock and also applied some on my pussy. And then, by holding his cock by one hand he put it on my pussy crack. He rubbed it along the crack for 3-4 times and forced inside with a constant pressure. Oh my gosh.... it was tearing my pussy apart. Because of the dark, I was not fully aware of his actual size, but the pain I was getting by its entrance was letting me realize the size. He continued forcing it with constant pressure. My pain was getting unbearable and against my willing a "uuuhhhhh......" sound came out from my mouth. I wanted to scream but I couldn't as it might awaken other members of the house and I could get caught on being fucked by him.  He continued forcing it till the complete cock bulb got inside and then stopped for some moments. Almost 2 inch of his cock was already inside. Though my hubby, Rakesh have solid 5.5 inch cock and I was well comfortable with that size. But, the thickness of his cock was so big, it was tearing my pussy outer wall. I could feel the pain of ripping stretch on the wall between my pussy and anus.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:45 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM