Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
Aunty, the old lady asked me for food, but I declined by saying that I had finished my dinner already. Then they asked me to take rest on a bed on floor, which was just a thin carpet over a matt on floor. They had limited stuff and offering me that bed they were sacrificing their comfort somehow. I was very tired and feeling sleepy and so with no other option, I took the bed. They lady took the small room and both Uncle and his son, Atif also settled in the same hall on separate floor beds. For my privacy they made a partition inside hall by an old curtain, which was quite thick to make me comfortable.

Though, I notice Atif, their son was eying my body through his corner eye, but as their parents were also along, I was not so worried from him. And, men luring at my body was quite normal to me as I was owning a lovely body with burning assets. 
I was half wet and so took my one piece nighty and changed myself. After some time, they turn off the only lamp, making it complete dark and slept. 

As I was badly tired, I felt asleep within minutes, I fall on the bed. After some time, I woke up by some strange sound. I looked around and found totally dark. I could not see anything around me, but I felt somebody’s hand on my legs. And, as, I woke up, the hands were gone. First I thought of some nightmare, but it got confirmed when I felt the hand again on my knees after few seconds. I got scared and thought of scream but don’t know why I couldn’t. I was confused between their earlier generosity and present act. I pulled my leg up and shrunk inside. The hand remains still for some moments and then started caressing my lower thigh. I couldn’t get enough courage to react and so pulled my legs further inside till I could and stayed quite, praying silently to get spared. 
He continued rubbing my lower thigh, then moved to upper and then inner thigh. After bearing his action for some time, a temptation also started inside my body. It might because of the mix effect of his caressing, feeling of his rough hand, a wet rainy night and a complete stranger.. not even knowing it was Rahmaan Uncle or Atif or someone else…. . I was with mix feeling of fear and enticement. I remain quite and waited to see his further action.

At first, I guessed him as Atif, but soon I heard his mild cough while his breathing, which made me sure for Rahmaan Uncle.  After few seconds, he moved his hand to upper part of my body. Now he was laying exactly behind me. As I was on my side, he was facing my back. He was so close that I could feel his fast and hot breadth over my ear. He was trying to insert his hand inside in between my arm and chest. I could guess, what he was looking for and as a protective measure, I closed my both arms together to cover my boobs. After trying unsuccessfully for some moments, he got furious and increased his force. He brought his other hand from opposite side by encircling my neck and clamped both of my hands and then inserted his one hand inside and clutched my right boob. He then whispered to my ear......"thodi der bas dabaane de....main kuch nahin karungaa...". It was basically meaningless to me, I was knowing well and he do as well that where this play is going to end. His grip on my boob was so tight, I couldn't able to bear the pain and unwillingly a hisssssing sound came out from my mouth. He was mauling my breast hard with his rough hand. His palm was so big; it was easily covering most of my boob. Compare to my tiny frame body, I have bigger boobs. 

My husband even couldn't able to grab it fully by one hand. I was trying hard to save myself from his assult, but simultaneously the hard and rough feel of his hand over my boobs, his hot breadth over my ear and the dark rainy night was triggering a different sensation inside me. Now, he was lying very close to me, I could feel his board chest sticking to my back and also his hard long beard was brushing my neck part. I felt some hard thing at my ass and it didn't took long to me to recognize that. He started pressing his groin over my hip and I could feel the heat and throbbing pulse of his cock over my ass crack.

The feeling of his fierce assault over my boobs and ass crack was building my temptations rapidly. But, then my mobile started vibrating. I usually keep my phone on vibration mode but the humming sound of vibration was quite audible. Even, I had kept my mobile beside my pillow and so, the lights from mobile screen was also making our condition quite visible. Anybody could have awakened and see our positions. I saw the screen and it was my hubby who were getting worried for me at 1: 00 AM midnight. I had no courage to take it. I was feeling guilt for him but more than that I wanted to hide my condition quickly so that nobody else in the house could see me with Rahmaan chacha in this condition. Hurriedly, I long pressed the power button and turned -off my mobile, which sent different wrong message to both men. My hubby thought, I am still angry but more damaging, Rahmaan Chacha understood that I am so carved for his fuck, I switched off my mobile to avoid any interruption. 

Rahmaan chacha was thrusting his lund vigorously on my ass crack as he wanted to tear my nighty and shoved it directly to my pussy. My resistance also got weakened considering my efforts as useless and my inevitable tarnishing. At the same time, my body was also responding as per his assault. My boobs got tightened, nipples were hard and I could feel the dampness inside my cunt as well. He had already opened the front four buttons of my nighty and caressing my tits hardly over my bra. And then he whispered to my ears .... mashha allaah..... kitna bada bada chuchi hai tumraa..... He was mauling so hard, the threads and stiches of my bra were scratching my skins and hardened nipples. He got further tempted and by holding my shoulder he turned me on my back and got on top of me. Now, I was on my back facing the roof and he was completely lying on top of me. 

His rock hard cock was now directly rubbing my cunt and lower abdomen. Without waiting for a second he held my bra's lower strap and forced it upwards to feel my bare boobs. As my boobs were bigger, it was difficult to slide the bra without loosening the hooks. Beside that it was badly scratching my boobs lower part. Without giving any second thought he was trying unsuccessfully to push my bra upwards just like a toddler, who wants to open up and milk his mother breast as quickly as he can. He was not bothering for my pain at all and at last I lifted my back slightly and loosened the bra hook by myself, but it again sent a wrong message to him and he must have thought that I am such a slut who is dying for his fuck and letting my boobs to him to enjoy. He immediately pushed my bra up and held both of my tits by each hand and started crushing, licking and biting it one by one.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:44 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM