Adultery After I had fight with my Hubby
Hi, 

My name is Surbhi and this is about one of my real life incident where I unintentionally cheated my lovely husband. This fateful incident has happened 4 years before, when I was 23 years old and married for almost 1 year. My husband is a Lawyer by profession and those days he was working with a company as a legal advisor in a small town called Paradeep in Orissa. We were living there in company provided house. My in-laws as well as my parents were living in ,.'abad, which was ours, both mine and my husband’s home town. My husband, Rakesh is very jolly and soft in nature but contrary to that I am very ill-tempered. 

Those days were our early days of married life and we were settling and adjusting with each other with everyday’s love and fights. Our sexual relationship was also healthy and we having sex atleast twice or thrice a week. This incident also started from a small fight, when I found my husband, Rakesh were doing some silly jokes with one of his female colleague. Being ill-tempered, I objected on his limits and level of jokes he was making to a lady. But instead of making justification he made fun of me...and slowly our small fight converted into big action. I angrily took decision to leave his house and returned to ,.'abad immediately. 

Though, Rakesh changed to his back foot and tried convincing me a lot....but my blood was boiling and within couple of hour I was ready to leave with my packed luggage. I was not listening even a single word of my Rakesh plea, just crying and speaking my ugly feelings. My husband even proposed to come together with me till Cuttack where I had to board the train, but I purposely rejected his offer just to show him that I do not need any of his favour.

I took an Auto and came to Bus stand and took the first bus to Cuttack. The bus was full, but somehow conductor arranged a seat. It was 6.00 of evening and my train to ,.'abad was on 11:00 night at Cuttack. Normally, bus takes 3 hours to reach Cuttack from Paradeep, therefore by 9:00 night I should have reached Cuttack, and would have enough time to reach Cuttack Railway Station from Bus Stand. 

But, things didn't went as thought. After half an hour of bus ride, heavy rains were started outside, which continued for whole night. Because of heavy rains, the road got flooded on most of the intermediate small towns, which makes traffic slow and by the time I reached Cuttack it was 10:30 night. I had around 30 minutes to reach Station, which was not enough and so to cut the route short, I get down from the bus at OMP Square, which was very near to the station (15-20 minutes from Auto). But to my bad luck, there was no Auto. There were no power and the complete area was indulged in dark and deserted. 

Rain was on its peak with strong wind, and only few trucks and buses can be seen on road. I was hiding under a tree, which was least effective for that rain. I saw a small shelter outside a house at some distance. It was not so far from road, so I ran and get myself under the shelter. I was eagerly praying for an Auto, but no luck. It was 11:30 at night and I was just waiting alone for an Auto in such a deserted rainy night. Although, I had already missed my train, but I wanted to be atleast in City on a safe location. 
After couple of minutes, I heard some sound and saw an old couple at the door. I just greeted them, saying ….just taking shelter because of heavy rains. They just asked about me and my situation and then offered me to come inside as its very dark and raining and standing outside alone is not safe.

Though, I was convinced with them, but wanted to wait for some more time for an Auto and so I politely excused myself.
Another half an hour passed and no luck. The house lady again appears at the door and requested to come inside, which I unwillingly accepted, I had no alternatives. 

It was a small mud house having a common hall cum kitchen, a room and a common toilet. The couple were living with their only son, who was almost of my age. By their getups and house condition, I could guess that they were daily wager and belongs to '. community. Rahmaan uncle, the old man was approaching his 50 while her wife was in mid 40’s. Uncle seems a bit religious with long beard and no moustache. Rahmaan uncle convinced me to take rest till morning as it is not safe for a lady to travel alone by midnight and he also assured me that he himself will drop me to the station by early morning.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by Givemeextra - 22-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by usaiha2 - 23-05-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: After I had fight with my Hubby - by rasika72 - 26-11-2019, 07:24 PM