Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike and Allie ubered to a luxurious mansion in Tribeca. "This is a sex club?" Mike asked.

"An exclusive adult party," Allie explained. "There's a password to get in."

Mike glanced down at Allie's legs. Her skirt was hiked up a little. He saw black lace just below the hem. That told Mike Allie was wearing stockings. He felt himself getting hard. What the fuck was he doing here, going to a sex club with Allie instead of Jen?!

"Why am I here?" Mike asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Don't you dare bail on me Mike," Allie scolded him. "You're supposed to be my wingman right? I don't want to be here alone."

"I don't want to see you have sex," Mike protested.

"Oh stop, you do so," Allie said knowingly. "Anyway, you've already seen me naked. And fucking too." She was referring to Scott's Vegas video. "And don't even try to say you don't want to see Darren and Stacy. You don't think me and Jen talk?"

"So come on," Allie said, pushing Mike out of the car.

Allie walked up the steps. Sighing, Mike reluctantly followed. There were bouncers in tuxedos as the door. One of the bouncers said "Why's the sky blue?"

Without thinking, Mike said "There's more blue light because blue travels as smaller waves than other colors."

Allie and the bouncers turned and stared dumbly at Mike. Finally Allie said to the bouncers "Blue Horseshoe loves Ally and Cole." The bouncers opened the door. Allie grabbed Mike's arm and pulled him into the house. "Come on bubble boy," she said grinning at him.

"That's the code word?" Mike said as they walked into the house. "It makes no sense."

"What? You think this is like Ravenclaw where you have to answer a riddle to get in?" Allie scoffed with a roll of her eyes.

Mike looked at Allie. She read Harry Potter? His respect for her just shot way up.

"Ally and Cole are the hosts," Allie explained as they made their way through the crowd. "This is their house."

"She's Allie too?" Mike said.

"She spells it with a y instead of ie," Allie said.

A moment later a couple approached. Ally and Cole. They hugged Allie hello and warmly greeted Mike.

Ally was about 5'4" with brown hair and eyes. She was pretty and athletic looking. Cole was about Mike's height at 5'8". He had blonde hair and striking green eyes. Like his wife, it was clear Cole kept in shape. He had a stocky, strong looking physique.

"Are they here?" Allie asked anxiously.

"Upstairs, in the big bedroom," Cole said with a reassuring smile. They began walking upstairs, Allie with Cole, Mike with Ally. As they walked they passed a lot of people. The house was crowded. A lot of couples and also a lot of single men. Almost all the singles were big handsome black men.

"So you're Mike Andrews," Ally said smiling at Mike. She wrapped her arm through his. "My husband and I really admire what you did."

"Thanks," Mike said, awkwardly looking away. One of the worse things about Liberty-gate was the attention. Mike hated attention. He preferred blending into the background.

As they arrived at the big bedroom Ally asked Mike, "So what will you be doing?"

Mike thought about it and said "To be honest I don't know."

Ally seductively ran her fingertips down Mike's arm. She moved closer so they were almost touching. "You're welcome to join me and Cole in our bedroom," she said smiling invitingly at him. "You can watch or play along. Whatever you like." She moved her hand onto Mike's hip. She caressed him there.

Mike looked Ally up and down. She was a very pretty, sexy girl. She was wearing a body hugging dress that showed all her curves. The dress was so tight it looked painted on; not many girls could pull it off but Ally did with her tight, toned athletic body. The dress ended high up her thighs. Like Allie, she wore black stockings and high heels. In the high heels she was almost as tall as Mike (and her husband Cole).

Mike's thoughts were broken when Allie said "Mike can I talk to you?" As Mike walked over Allie said (a bit dismissively), "See you later Ally. Thanks for setting this up."

"Oh okay," Ally said clearly disappointed. Giving Mike another look, she took Cole's arm and walked away.

"What are you doing?!" Allie whispered angrily at Mike when Ally and Cole were out of earshot.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're not here to hook up with anyone," Allie admonished. "God Jen would seriously kill me."

Mike gave Allie a "what-the-fuck" look. "All I did was walk up the stairs," he said with exasperation. "I have no idea what I'm doing here."

"God Mike you're so clueless sometimes!" Allie snapped. She realized she was back in bitch mode and forced herself to calm down. "I'm sorry. I'm nervous," she said in a softer voice. "You're here to be my wingman." Looking desperate, she added "I don't really know Stacy and Jim. You do. And my husband respects you. See? I'm really nervous and I need you here. Okay?"

"Yeah Allie okay," Mike said soothingly. After a moment's hesitation he gave Allie a reassuring hug.

"Don't worry about Ally. She's really popular at these things, and not just cause she's the hostess," Allie told Mike. "Black men love her cute bubble butt. And she loves them."

"Ally's into black men?" Mike asked.

"Oh yes," Allie said nodding. "She has a Queen of Spades tat next to her clit."

"You're kidding?" Mike said shocked. "Cole let her do that?"

"Cole's like you," Allie said. She didn't say it, but the word hung silently in the air between them. Cuckold. Although Jen wasn't into black men. Clearly Ally was.

"I'd never let Jen get a tattoo like that," Mike said firmly.

"What about her pierced nipples?" Allie said.

"She did that for herself," Mike said.

Allie gave Mike a sad look. She said "Mike, you don't really believe that do you?"

Mike stared at Allie. Her words stung. Yet, they also excited him.

"We better go inside," Allie said.

"Okay."

Looking nervous, Allie squeezed Mike's hand and said "Thanks for being here." Then they walked inside the big bedroom.

The "big bedroom" was well named because it was huge. The bed was enormous, like 2 king beds pushed together. Around the bed were chairs and sofas.

Darren was with Stacy. She wore a tight black dress like Allie. She was clearly showing and made no effort to hide the baby bump. In fact, in the revealing black dress, she was loudly proclaiming her pregnancy to the world. Mike realized Stacy was probably proud to be carrying her black lover's baby.

Jim stood off to the side. With his wife, but not with her. The dynamic of the threesome was clear. Dominating black bull. Submissive white wife. Caged cuckold husband.

Although Jim couldn't be caged because he was going to fuck Allie. Mike shook his head at the idea. It wasn't right. Jim was a cuckold. He didn't deserve to have a hot girl like Allie oh-la-la.

Mike didn't have the same negative, visceral reaction when it came to Jim with Allie versus Jen. After all, Allie was just a friend whereas Jen was his wife. Jim would never lay a hand on Jen. NEVER. But while Mike's objections weren't as strong when it came to Allie it still bothered him.

Allie walked over to Darren. Mike watched as they hugged and kissed. He thought that was a good sign.

Darren walked over and greeted Mike. They chatted about Sapphire, their kids and the Knicks. Mike thought it surreal. With Jim and Stacy, Darren acted the part of the BBC bull. But with Mike he was just another guy. If anything Darren was deferential to Mike. Mike thought it was a weird scene.

Jim walked over to Mike as Darren returned to the girls. "How you doing mate?" Jim said with a big grin. They shook hands warmly. "Looking forward to the action?" he asked with an excited twinkle in his eyes. He looked over at Allie. Nice tits and ass!

Mike didn't like the way Jim was leering at Allie. But what could he do? "It's a crazy scene," he said. "What happened to Deshawn?"

"He's still around," Jim said. "Not around enough though. That's why Stacy's here with Darren. Hoping to make Deshawn jealous."

"This is a major fuck you to Deshawn?" Mike asked.

"A MAJOR fuck you," Jim said with a grin. "Stacy's preggy with Deshawn's baby. Her body's supposed to be his. Heck, I'm her husband and I haven't touched her in months. But I'm the cuck husband, I don't count to the black bull community. So Darren fucking Stacy is a major violation of Deshawn's territory."

"You think it might get violent?" Mike asked.

"Nothing like that mate, this isn't the mafia," Jim said with a grin. He lowered his voice and said "Stacy hopes this'll get Deshawn jealous and he'll be around more to protect his property. But I think this'll be the last straw and Deshawn'll move on completely."

"Stacy's okay with that?"

"She's not but I am," Jim whispered. "I want my wife back Mike. It's more than touching. I haven't seen her naked in months. Deshawn's rules. I'm tired of being a cuck."

Mike nodded. But Jim WAS a cuck. That's why the thought of him with Allie bothered him. But again, what could he do?

Mike said, "You guys play it extreme."

"Like you don't?" Jim said with a chuckle. He gave him a knowing smile. "Jen's with her boyfriend? She's in love right?"

"She's not in love," Mike said his back stiffening.

"You want her to be though right?" Jim said with a knowing grin. "You play with emotions mate. That's a lot more dangerous. Yeah, Stacy's obsessed with Deshawn. And before it was Darren. But it's physical not emotional. Love is a strong emotion Mike."

Mike hesitated, then said "Jen can feel love but not be in love. I know that sounds like bullshit. But it's true. We've done this before Jim. We'll be okay."

"Well, you would know best," Jim conceded diplomatically. He looked over at the girls. His eyes focused again on Allie. "She's a hottie, Darren's wife. You doing her?"

"She's Jen's best friend," Mike said with a shake of his head. "And Darren's my friend."

"Pretty girls always hang with pretty girls - why is that?" Jim mused with a grin. "So, Jen still got you caged up? Figuratively I mean."

"My fantasies, they're about Jen with other men," Mike said. "I'm not interested in other girls."

"Yeah I get you," Jim said. "But remember I told you? I used to be a bull? I go back and forth."

"I don't get that," Mike said with a chuckle. His cuckold fantasies were incredibly strong, such a big part of him. He couldn't ever imagine switching over and being a player who bedded wives in front of their husbands. He just wasn't wired that way.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:16 PM