Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone who have seen yr sister getting fucked by others
I went on a trip to Goa with my friends (girls). On the last day while I was in a bikini I met my cousin brother. I have never worn so less infront of him. Anyway, we met and he had a friend along with him. They asked me to stay back. They had come via road and promised to drop me back. So I agreed for another 2 days.

I found his friend very cool and hooked up with him. He was fucking me in the room, i was completely naked. Just then my brother walked in. We had not taken into consideration that he had a key. We were so charged up that though I felt ashamed I couldnt stop. This guy was fucking me from behind and my boobs were shaking like bells. I was moaning and made very little attempt to cover up. My brother walked out.

He later said he was cool with it. So that night while drinking, his friend started pulling my bra. I was only in bra and panty considering there wasnt much to hide. He slowly kind of forced himself on me and started fucking me infront of my brother. I was kind of turned on by this.

We did this the next day also. In the same bed, this guy was fucking me like a bitch while my cousin brother was lying next to me.
[+] 6 users Like tania4all's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone who have seen yr sister getting fucked by others - by tania4all - 19-05-2022, 07:38 PM