Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You were right to get mad at me. I was terrible," Jen conceded, her voice still soft and loving. "But you know how the game works. I'm with other men. I do things. I'm not saying it's right. But remember back then? You wanted to play the game again. You wanted me to hook up with Gary, or someone else. Remember?"

"Yes, I remember," Mike said. (Author's note: See He Fucked My Girl Part 10.)

Jen kissed him. She said "So I let myself fall for someone. Scott. It went too fast and I lied to you. I was wrong. But you see how it happened? It was because I was playing the game."

"Yeah, I see," Mike admitted.

Jen kissed him again. She was still stroking him. She took her hand off, and Mike watched as she licked spit on her hand. Then she wrapped her hand around his shaft again. With the lubrication she held him tighter. Now her hand felt like a soft pussy.

"Does this feel good?" Jen whispered as she stroked up and down.

"Yeah but I don't want to cum yet," Mike said, his eyelids heavy with lust.

"I won't let you," Jen said. She squeezed his balls and grinned at him. He grinned back.

"Baby you know how insecure I am," she said earnestly, looking into his eyes as she slowly stroked him. "And after you were in jail ... I can't handle it Mike. I need to know where you are. You can't disappear. That's torture. I can't handle it. Especially if you have Anna with you. You promised me Mike. You'll always be there. Remember?"

"Yes," Mike said. Now he was feeling like an ass.

"Do you still promise that?"

"Yes, I promise," Mike said solemnly.

"So?" Jen said.

"So?" Mike said, not understanding.

"Now you say you're sorry baby," Jen said smiling at him. "Then I'll let you inside me."

"I have to say I'm sorry to get inside you?" Mike said with a grin.

"Yep, because you're my cucky sub," Jen said with a playful giggle. Grinning at him, she said "So say you're sorry honey. Or this is all you get." She squeezed his shaft with her hand.

Jen was playing but Mike sensed she was serious. If he didn't apologize he'd only get her hand. But he didn't mind saying sorry. Because he WAS sorry. He was wrong. Their game was out there. Shit happened sometimes. Yes she lied. But she lied to spare his feelings. And was it really that big a lie anyway?

"I'm sorry," Mike said.

"Do you really mean it, or do you just want to get inside me?" Jen asked grinning at him.

"Both," Mike said with a laugh. Jen giggled. Smiling and beaming into his eyes, she undressed him. She caressed and kissed all over his body. She was careful to stay away from his penis so he wouldn't accidentally shoot off.

Then Jen took off her clothes. "Don't get upset baby," she said as she revealed her body to him. Her body was covered with bruises. There were hickeys on her neck and shoulders. "I'll be better soon," she promised him. She knew she would. She was already looking a lot better from that morning. Mike scowled but didn't say anything. He would talk to Frank tomorrow.

Jen got on top of him, straddling his hips. "Condom Mike," she told him.

Mike reached into the bedside table for a Durex condom. She noticed there were 2 full boxes there. Reading her thoughts, he said "I bought more."

"Good," Jen said with a nod, smiling at him and tenderly running her fingertips across his cheek. She ripped the square foil package with her teeth and rolled the extra thick condom on her husband's shaft.

"Did Frank cum inside you?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yes," Jen said. She lowered herself on Mike's cock, being careful because she was really sore. "Twice."

"He came a lot?"

"He always cums a lot," Jen said, moving up and down on him.

"You're off the pill?" Mike asked, cuckold lust in his eyes.

"Yesterday and today baby," Jen said. She reminded him, "You threw them out."

"You didn't buy more?"

"No," Jen said with a laugh. He was so obsessed with this. She grinned at the extra excitement in Mike's eyes from the possibilities and risks. She pulled his hands to her firm, flat tummy. "I let him cum inside me because the pill's still working."

"How long?" Mike asked. How long would the after-effects of the pill protect her?

"A few days. After that it gets risky," Jen said as she slowly rocked on him. Thinking about her cycle, she said "I'll have to be a little careful next weekend."

"A little?"

"It won't be too dangerous," she told him. "Not next weekend."

Mike nodded, his breath catching at her words. He asked "You're going out with Frank next weekend?"

"Yes Mike," Jen said. She wasn't asking him. She was telling him. That's where they were now. She said "And I want you to go out with Allie."

"I'm not interested," Mike told her.

That's what Jen wanted to hear! But she didn't say that of course. "Maybe we'll go on a double date," she suggested. "You'd like that right?"

"Yes!" Mike said immediately, his eyes going wide. Seeing Jen interacting with her boyfriend was always a big turn on.

"That's what we'll do then," Jen said smiling at him. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and they kissed as they made love.

"Is everything okay?" Allie asked the next morning, hesitantly poking her head into Jen's office.

"I should spank you," Jen said giving her best friend the evil eye.

"Oh baby," Allie said with a pretend moan. She turned around and wiggled her butt. Both girls laughed.

Grinning, Allie plopped herself into the comfy chair in front of Jen's desk. She asked "So bubble boy's okay?"

"He about gave me a nervous breakdown, but yeah I think we're okay," Jen said grimacing at the memory. "You have to be more careful Allie."

"God Jen your life is so complicated I'll have to write notes on my hand," Allie said sarcastically.

"Like you're any different?" Jen shot back.

Allie shrugged, knowing Jen was right.

"Just don't talk about me when you're with him," Jen suggested.

"Jen, god, all he wants to do is talk about you," Allie scoffed. Jen smiled at that.

Allie grinned and said "It's kind of cute. Obsessive but cute. Or demented. It's like you're married to your stalker."

Jen laughed.

"Mike talks about heavy stuff though," Allie said, the smile going away.

"Like what?"

"Like, maybe you and Mike need to talk more," Allie said. "Or get therapy."

Jen frowned, looking worried. "What did he say?"

"He thinks about when you cheated on him," Allie said looking reluctant, like she didn't want to get into the middle of this. "He asked, if you didn't play your game, if I thought you'd cheat on him again."

"God," Jen lamented, looking distressed. "What did you say?"

"What was I supposed to say Jen?" Allie said. She shrugged. "I didn't say anything. I mean, I had your back. But the less said the better, you know?"

They were silent for long moments. Then, looking at Jen, Allie asked "What happened to your face?"

The swelling and bruises were mostly gone but not quite. "It got rough Saturday night," Jen said.

Allie looked concerned. She said "Jen, I like it rough too, but -."

"I know," Jen said.

"Are you sure - what's his name, Frank? - are you sure you should be with him?" Allie asked with the concerned look still on her face.

Jen shrugged. She wasn't sure about anything, especially now that she knew what Mike was thinking. Not just about Frank but playing the game entirely. But still ... she wasn't ready to end things with Frank. "You know back in college?" Jen said. "At night. Sometimes we talked about our fantasies?"

"Yeah," Allie said with a smile, remembering those times. As roommates in college they often talked late into the night, laying in their beds in the dark, talking about everything, their parents, boyfriends, high school, dreams, and sometimes their sexual fantasies.

"Well, Frank brings out my inner slut," Jen said.

"That's not too hard," Allie joked with a laugh.

Jen grinned. Then she looked hesitant. "Remember I told you my fantasies of being forced?" she said looking embarrassed.

"Your bang fantasies," Allie said with a shrug. There were all kinds of different fantasies. Her manta was, whatever floats your boat as long as you don't hurt anyone else. She knew Jen felt the same way.

Jen nodded. "Frank makes it feel real," she said. "Even though I know it's not. Even though I have a safe word, and I can stop it whenever I want, it feels real."

"How's he do that?"

"I don't know, it's just ...," Jen said, going red faced and giving an embarrassed laughed. "He's really controlling. So when I'm with him I feel like I have to do what he says. And he's not the one. He gets other guys to do me. That's what makes it feel really real. Like if it was your boyfriend doing it, no matter how good he was at acting, you'd know it wasn't really real. But other guys doing it, it feels real. Saturday it was 4 guys I didn't even know. They were gross. But, well, you know ..."

"That's how you got the bruises?" Allie asked.

Jen nodded. "It was hot Allie," she said as if still awestruck by it all. "It's kind of scary."

"Well, yeah," Allie said with a "duh" tone of voice. "Getting bangd is scary."

"No, not that," Jen said. "I mean, yeah, that. But scary how much I get off on it. Frank does things, he puts me into situations. Not just bang, other things. They're all really hot."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:00 PM