Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I don't think so," Jen said. Honestly she hadn't thought about it. "I'm not bringing any dancewear."

"But Frank could give you that," Mike said. "Or maybe you'll just sing for them."

Jen could see Mike was agitated. Excited but seriously bothered. She rubbed his arm again. "What's wrong baby?"

"I want to be there when you audition," Mike said.

Jen could tell this was important to him. "Of course baby," she assured him, rubbing his arm again. "But I don't think it'll get that far."

Mike doubted that. He was sure Frank would make it happen. "I want to be there," he insisted.

"You will baby, I promise," Jen said. Mike was really agitated by this. She wasn't sure why but it was really important to him. Like her cheerleader outfit.

The memory got her scared. Being at the audition was really important to Mike. Jen truly meant what she said, that he would be there (if it really happened). But in the heat of the moment, would she break that promise too? Like her cheerleader outfit? Jen knew the answer was probably yes. Unless she could find a way to control herself.

"I want to talk about something," Jen said hugging his arm. "Something important."

Mike nodded. He waited for her to say something.

"I know I've been terrible lately," Jen said looking pained and regretful. "I should stop with Frank. And if you want me to I will. But honestly I don't want to. Not yet."

"I don't want you to stop either," Mike said. Frank was pushing both their boundaries. It was hard, painful sometimes. But so exciting too.

Also, he didn't blame Jen. Sex was a powerful drug. Just look at what happened to Jasmine. She wasn't nearly as sensual as Jen. Yet, Jasmine allowed her passions to almost destroy her life.

Jen was an extremely sensual girl. Once her nympho switch got turned on, she craved sex all the time. Mike knew he pushed her. He added combustible fuel to the passionate fires burning inside her. Add to that Frank, who was tapping into her submissive fantasies. When Jen was like this, she had a hard time controlling herself. Mike understood this. And, to be truthful, Mike liked it when his wife was like this. Because it fueled his own fantasies.

"But we have limits, remember?" Jen said hugging his arm. "Things we've talked about. And other things too. Things you don't have to tell me. I know they're limits."

Mike nodded, waiting.

"But I keep fucking up," Jen admitted, looking regretful and ashamed. "Like my cheerleader outfit."

Mike nodded again. The reminder was like a blow to his gut. But he didn't say anything, continuing to wait for Jen to make her point.

"So, I have an idea for trying to control things," Jen said. "We tried it before and it kind of worked then. So I think it'll work now. Keri and Jim do it. It helps them."

"What?" Mike asked.

Jen hesitated. She had a hard time saying it. Finally she blurted out "Maybe you should see another girl." She added, "A little."

Mike's jaw dropped. "Someone besides you? I don't want anyone else."

"It'll be like Claire," Jen said.

"That was fake."

"I know," Jen said. "But before I found out it was fake, it helped. I thought about you with Claire. It bothered me. So it cooled things down between me and Ricky. See? It's a way for me to control myself."

Mike stared at Jen. Was this what Maria said? If you want to break up with a guy, you set him up with another girl.

All his insecurities rushed to the surface. About why a gorgeous girl like Jenny Johnson would date and then marry a less-than-handsome geek like Mike Andrews. Especially since he had a small thin dick and couldn't give her the toe curling orgasms of men like Ricky and Scott.

Feeling like he was teetering on the abyss, Mike said "Jen if you want a divorce just come out and say it."

Jen's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped. It was the first time Mike had ever said the D word. It sobered her. Completely.

"Mike I don't want a divorce," she said immediately. "This isn't about that. But never mind. It doesn't matter. I'm ending it with Frank. It's over." Jen hugged herself into Mike. She clung to him, her arms around his chest, her legs tangled with his. It was like she was trying to make them into a single person.

"I'm sorry," Mike said after a few moments.

"It's okay, it's not your fault, it's my fault," Jen said hugging him tighter. "Let's not talk about it anymore."

"Maybe we should," Mike said.

"I don't want to," Jen said. She wasn't being a martyr. She wasn't mad at Mike, or resentful, or being stubborn. But she was done with the game. If the game got to the point where someone said the D word, then it was over. She lost all interest in the game. Over. Done with. Caput.

"It can't end like this," Mike said. "You've got the rings. The bras."

"I'll take the rings out later and give them back to Frank," Jen said. "The bras too. Everything."

"Are you mad?"

"I'm not mad baby," Jen said honestly, tenderly holding Mike's face in her soft hands and looking into his eyes. "But saying the D word isn't acceptable to me. If you think I'm thinking that, then we have to stop. You see? I'm not saying we won't play again someday. But this game needs to stop right now."

Mike nodded, not knowing how he felt about that. After a few moments he asked "Who's the girl?"

Jen hesitated. She finally let Mike go and raised up on an elbow to look at him. She said "Allie."

Mike stared at Jen for a moment, then he started laughing. "Allie?" he said laughing hard. He laughed so much tears formed in his eyes.

Jen couldn't help smiling. "I'm sure she'll appreciate all the laughing," she said with a wry grin.

"I just ...," Mike said, shaking his head as his laughter finally died out. "Allie, god ...," he said with wonder, not able to stop smiling. Allie Oh La La and him. They hated each other. Okay, maybe not hate, but far from like. It was like the biggest joke ever.

"Why not Allie?" Jen said smiling now, getting into the spirit of it. "Don't tell me she's not hot. I've seen you look mister. And she's freaking awesome in bed. Trust me."

"You would know," Mike said giving Jen a mischievous knowing grin.

"Yes I would know, jerk," Jen said, giving Mike a playful scowl and punching him in the stomach.

"So Allie was Frank's idea?" Mike asked.

"No Frank wants to set you up with a Juliet chick," Jen told him. "You'd love her. She looks like Jasmine Kelly. Except she's younger, prettier, has bigger tits and doesn't dye her hair blonde. Your basic nightmare. But she's nice which makes it worse."

Mike nodded slowly. He was pretty sure Jasmine was a natural blonde but he didn't say that of course. And given recent events, he had a hard time thinking about Jasmine in sexual terms. "So, this was Frank's idea?" Mike asked.

Jen shook her head. "Keri's actually," she said. Then she admitted "But Frank's all over it."

"Of course he is," Mike thought to himself. "Get me out of the way so he has more time with my wife." He wasn't sure whether to be flattered or pissed that they talked so much behind his back.

Jen read his thoughts and conceded "Frank wasn't worried about you." She gave Mike a weak smile. "But I was. I swear to god Mike. This wasn't like what Maria said."

Jen reflected that Maria was causing her a lot of trouble. WTF? They were supposed to be sorta friends. Girls didn't do that to other girls.

Jen continued, saying "I mean, if I was really trying to break up, would I pick Allie? I'd pick Juliet. I picked Allie because I know she won't try to take you away from me. I trust her. Juliet is nice but I don't know her that well. I don't really know her at all."

"I just needed to make sure," Mike said.

"I get that honey."

"I'm sorry I said divorce," Mike said.

"You better be," Jen said, frowning at him.

"But I don't want to stop playing the game," Mike said. "I'm not ready for that. And I know you aren't either."

"I don't know Mike," Jen said uncertainly.

"You say you're exploring things with Frank," Mike said. "I'm exploring things too, with you. Like you doing things for Frank and not me. Denying me things. With other guys, it's always exciting. But you're too nice sometimes. Remember those times with Jamie, when you were mean to me?"

"That got you so hot," Jen said grinning at the memory.

"Got you hot too," Mike pointed out with a smile.

"Okay, guilty," Jen said with a laugh.

Remembering how Jim said it, Mike said "That was like Cuckold 101. What you're doing now is a lot hotter."

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh. Then getting serious, she admitted "It gets me hot too. Really hot. It's like, I'm a bottom with Frank. But a top with you. And that gets me really hot. I guess I like controlling you." Jen laughed again as if needing to ease the tension. Then she got serious again and said "I like it you're my sub. You're my sub, you know that right?"

Mike didn't answer. But there was lust written across his face. Jen's too. "That's okay baby," Jen whispered. Her voice was husky from excitement. She pushed her finger into Mike's mouth. "You don't have to say it. We both know."

Mike was breathing hard. His eyes drifted to Jen's legs. Her feet.

Jen followed Mike's eyes. She was still in her work clothes. "Oh that's right," she said. "I'm not wearing high heels for you anymore." She tossed off the high heels. "Or stockings," she added, running her smooth shapely calf over Mike's hand so he felt her bare, stocking-less legs.

"At least I'm saving money," Mike joked.

"Yes you are," Jen said, pulling his hands to her legs. "So you won't buy stockings anymore? To save money?"

"No, I'll buy all the stockings you want," Mike said, his voice dry from excitement.

"But I don't need stockings now do I?" Jen asked, running her bare foot up his chest. Mike's hands were still on her firm thigh, slightly under her dress.

"No," Mike said, his voice throaty.

"Because I'm not wearing stockings anymore," Jen said, running her bare foot up Mike's neck, her pedicured toenails scrapping along his skin. "You love them, but Frank doesn't."

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Yeah what baby?"

"You're not wearing stockings because that's what Frank wants," Mike said.

"That's right baby," Jen cooed, running the sole of her bare foot across Mike's mouth and cheeks. "God this is getting me so hot," she said delightedly. She pulled up her dress and tugged at Mike's hair. "Eat me baby. My cucky boy. Eat me."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:52 PM