Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Hi," Jen said looking into Thomas's eyes.

"Hi," Thomas said. His face was awash with unbridled sexual excitement. He couldn't take his eyes off Jen's beautiful face.

"So your birthday was this week?" Jen asked. She stood close to him on purpose, inside his personal space. To heighten the sexual tension. Thomas certainly wasn't complaining.

"Yes ma'am. Wednesday," Thomas said.

"Please don't call me ma'am," Jen said with a grin. "Call me Jenny. Or Jen."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Thomas said with an embarrassed grin.

"Don't be sorry, it's okay," Jen said smiling at him. She moved even closer and squeezed his hand.

"Okay," Thomas said again. His body was tingling all over and his heart was pounding with Jen standing so close to him.

"So how old are you?" Jen asked. She wanted to make sure.

Thomas told Jen his age. She nodded. Legal but just barely. By just a few days. God she felt like a cougar!

Some people might judge her harshly. But heck, it wasn't like this was a book club. What, older men didn't want to do her when she was barely legal and still a virgin? It worked the same way with girls. Well, at least for bad girls like her.

"So I guess I'm your birthday present," Jen said smiling up at him.

"Ah ..." Thomas stuttered, his face going red.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you," Jen said. She squeezed his hand again. She grinned up at him and said "I wore something special for you."

"You did?" Thomas said excitedly.

"Yeah," Jen said smiling into his eyes. She stepped back so he had a good view. Then she opened her long coat.

Thomas's eyes went wide seeing what Jen was wearing. "You're a cheerleader?"

"I used to be," Jen said still smiling at him. "You like cheerleaders?"

"Well, I guess all guys like cheerleaders," Thomas sputtered out, his cheeks red. His eyes ran up and down Jen's body in the cheerleading uniform. He couldn't take his eyes off her! Yet, he was embarrassed to be so obviously checking her out.

Jen sensed his embarrassment. "Thomas, let me tell you a secret," she said giving him a conspiratorial smile. "Girls like when guys look. That's why we dress like this."

"Really?" Thomas said, his eyes open wide. It was like Jen just told him a secret of the universe.

"Well, really, girls mostly dress for other girls," Jen told him with a smile. "I know it sounds weird but it's true. But we like when guys look."

"Okay," Thomas said, not really understanding. That was okay. Men much older than Thomas didn't understand it either.

"Why don't you sit down?"

"Okay," Thomas said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Jen sat next to him and took his hand.

"You're really cute Thomas," she said.

"God you're so pretty," Thomas gushed.

Jen smiled at him. She put her hand behind his head. "Come here Thomas," she said pulling him to her. They kissed.

Thomas was inexperienced so Jen took control. She kissed him softly, then after a few moments she gently pushed her tongue into his mouth. Not too fast or too hard. Thomas hesitantly pressed his tongue against Jen's. Jen slowly and softly ran her tongue over and around his. They kissed like that for about a minute. When Jen pulled away Thomas was gasping, excitement all over his face.

"You like that?" Jen asked smiling him.

"Yes!" Thomas gushed, still panting. Jen tilted her head. Panting like that, an excited glint in his eyes, Thomas reminded her of someone. But she couldn't place it.

"Let's do it again," Jen said. She moved her hand to the back of Thomas's head again. "This time you can touch me." With her other hand she took his hand and brought it to her breast. Thomas gasped and looked like he might have a heart attack.

They kissed again. This time as Thomas hungrily kissed her he also groped her tits. His caresses were clumsy of course, but it charmed Jen instead of turning her off. He was just a boy after all.

"I feel something," Thomas said.

"They're my nipple rings," Jen told him. She unbuttoned the vest then pulled up the turtleneck. Thomas's eyes went wide seeing the sexy lacy strapless bra. "Have you ever taken off a girl's bra?" she asked.

"No," Thomas said, the one word coming out like a moan. He couldn't take his eyes off Jen's bra.

"Come here honey," Jen said moving closer to him. "Wrap your arms around me. That's it. Now at my back – feel the snap? You have to pull in a little, then out. No, try again. That's it. Almost. One more time." Jen felt the tension of the bra strap ease. "There you did it," she said smiling at him. She still held the cups in place. "Ready to see?"

Thomas urgently nodded.

Jen pulled the bra from her breasts. Thomas gasped as he saw her naked breasts for the first time. He looked like he was going to pass out from the excitement.

"See, they're not really rings," Jen explained. Thomas's eyes were locked on her breasts. "They're more like bars I guess. But I always call them rings."

"God they're beautiful!" Thomas gushed excitedly. Jen smiled at him again.

Jen felt impatient. She wanted to move things along. All this was sweet, and she wanted to make Thomas's first time really good. But the fact was, she needed fucked! She knew Thomas was going to cum fast the first time. He might cum fast the second time too. Jen was all for making it good for Thomas, but really she wanted Frank, not this boy. And maybe Hugh and Lou after Frank. That's how horny she was!

But she knew she had to make Thomas happy first. "Why don't you lay down?" Jen suggested.

With Thomas on his back, Jen took off his shoes and pants. She didn't bother with his shirt or socks. She expected (and wanted) this to be fast.

Jen pulled down his shorts. His cock popped out. Thomas was kind of long but not too thick. Thin really. Wanting to encourage him though, Jen lied and said "God you're really big Thomas. You have one of the biggest I've ever seen."

"Really?" Thomas said clearly pleased with himself.

"Oh yeah, definitely baby," Jen said beaming into his eyes. She was good at lying. Girls had to lie sometimes. Men had such fragile egos. And, of course, a girl wanted her man to feel good. So, to make her man happy, a girl had to lie sometimes.

Jen reached into her bag and pulled out a condom. She ripped the package with her teeth and showed Thomas the condom. Since he was a virgin, she assumed he never put one on. So she did it for him. "It goes like this," Jen said. She pressed the condom against his cockhead and then used her hand to roll it down.

A quarter way down though Thomas lurched violently and came. The force of his ejaculation was so strong it threw the condom off his cock and he came all over Jen's hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Thomas said regretfully, still panting from his orgasm. He was mortified with embarrassment.

"It's okay honey, it's okay," Jen assured him. She half expected that to happen. But she sighed inside. Thomas was STILL a virgin. So it was going to take more time before she could be with Frank (and Hugh and Lou).

It didn't take long though before Thomas was hard again (letting Thomas feel her up and going down on him helped). They switched positions, with Jen on her back and Thomas on top of her. For his first time, Jen wanted Thomas to fuck HER, instead of Jen on top fucking HIM. It was a subtle difference, but Jen though it would make Thomas feel more like a man for his first time.

Jen thought it would make it even more exciting for Thomas if she let him fucked her still fully dressed as a cheerleader. She knew it would get Mike hot too. She imagined herself teasing her husband by saying "Thomas fucked me in this. I haven't washed it. His sweat and cum are all over it. Can you smell Thomas baby? He fucked me in this first, not you. He's just a boy but his cock's so much bigger than yours. He made me cum all over his cock baby."

Jen's head spun with excitement as these wicked thoughts swirled through her head. She couldn't wait to wear her cheer outfit for Mike!

So Jen reached down between her legs and pulled the briefs away from her pussy. Then she took Thomas's cock and guided him into her. "Oh god!" the teenager groaned as he penetrated a girl's pussy for the first time.

Thomas didn't last long. Although Jen's body was on fire, she didn't cum. His cock was too thin and his technique too clumsy. She didn't hold that against him of course. After all it was just his first time. But Jen didn't cum! Her body was on fire! If anything Thomas was a tease. She desperately needed fucked hard and long. Desperately!

Still, Thomas was sweet. As he fucked her, she smiled at him and stroked his youthful face. She watched his cute boyish face as he arched his back and came.

And it was when Thomas came – when he was in the passionate throes of orgasm – that Jen recognized him. She knew with certainty who he was.

"Oh my god!" she thought to herself, horrified. "Oh my god!"

After Thomas came down from his orgasm, Jen gently pressed against his chest. "Pull out honey," she gently said.

Thomas pulled out and rolled on his back, gasping. "That was so incredible!" he gushed between pants. "Thank you, thank you!"

"I'll be right back honey," Jen said giving him a peck on the cheek. Thomas was so spent he didn't notice her agitation.

Jen rushed downstairs. "Where is he?!" she snapped at Hugh and Lou.

"In his study," Lou said looking alarmed.

Jen stormed into Frank's study. She didn't knock. She slammed the door shut.

"Who is he?!" Jen hissed at Frank.

"Why, he's Thomas," Frank teased, feigning innocence. It didn't suit him.

"Fuck you Frank!" Jen snapped. "Who is he?!"

"You know who he is Jenny," Frank said.

"I don't know," Jen insisted.

"You know Jenny," Frank said. "Of course you know. We're in Belmont. Where you grew up. Colin was first. Who else would I set you up with?"

"God Frank please tell me who Thomas is," Jen pleaded. She was begging now. It wasn't really him, was it?

"Fine, if you want to continue this charade," Frank said. "Thomas is Thomas Hayden. Your history teacher's son." He grinned at her. "You fucked the father. And now you've fucked his son."

Jen stared at Frank, her lips parting in shock. "How did you know?" she asked.

"Your affair with Hayden?" Frank said. He waved his hand nonchalantly. "You mentioned something. After that it was obvious." Seeing her horrified look, he said reassuringly "To me. I doubt others suspect."

"Why Frank?" Jen asked looking dismayed. "Why did you do this?"

"Come here," Frank said. When she didn't move, he said again "Come here Jenny. I'll tell you."

It was like she didn't want to but she had to. She didn't want to hear it, but she needed to hear it. In the end, Jen walked to Frank's side of his desk. Frank pulled his chair back so Jen stood between him and the desk.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:48 PM