Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Anna and Maggie were still napping. Jen held Mike's hand and led him to their bedroom. They dropped their towels. Jen sat Mike on the edge of the bed and pulled off his wet swim trunks. She took off her bikini and got on her knees between his legs. Mike's eyes were on her pierced nipples. His eyes moved from the diamonds in her nipples to the diamond in her belly button. Matching diamonds. Frank's diamonds.

"If Frank told you to fuck them," Mike said. "Would you?"

Jen didn't say anything. She didn't need to, Mike knew the answer. She pulled her long wet hair to the side and went down on her husband. He came almost immediately.

Sometime later Frank called. "Hugh and Lou will pick you up at noon tomorrow," he said. According to their original plan, Jen and Maggie were flying home with Frank in his private jet while Mike and Anna flew commercial, just as before.

Mike was sitting next to Jen. Jen leaned close to Mike so he could hear both sides of the conversation. "I'm flying home with Mike and Anna," she told Frank. She didn't mention Maggie but she was flying with them too of course.

Jen could practically hear Frank's scowl over the phone. "That wasn't the plan," he said.

"Mike needs me," Jen said looking at her husband.

"I need you," Frank said, sounding sincere.

Jen paused at that. She looked at Mike. He was frowning. "Things are going fast," she finally said to Frank. Still looking at her husband, she added "Mike and I need to sort things out."

"Mike likes the nipple rings right?" Frank said sounding arrogant. His question was more like a statement of fact than a question. "I knew he would."

"Frank – don't be an ass okay?" Jen said. She squeezed Mike's hand.

Frank's tone softened. He said "Stop by tomorrow morning before your flight. I need to talk to you."

"We can talk back in New York," Jen said.

"I'd like to talk to you tomorrow," Frank said. After a moment he added "Please."

The one word caught Jen by surprise. She was tempted. But she knew Mike was still tittering on bad hurt. She said "Thank you for the vacation Frank. But I need to be with my husband. I'll see you back in New York." Then Jen hung up.

Later that night in bed, Jen and Mike were on their sides looking at each other. As usual, Mike was in his boxers and Jen wore the white nightie.

"The other day, Frank told me what he thinks exclusive means," Mike said. "He looks at it romantically, not physical. He says you're involved romantically. You only see each other romantically."

"Oh," Jen said, surprised.

"Is that how you look at it?" Mike asked.

"I guess," Jen said. "I mean, he's supposed to be my boyfriend right?"

"Yeah," Mike said with a frown. He used "boyfriend" all the time. But when Jen used it sometimes it made him anxious. Like now.

Jen sensed her husband's anxiety. "My boyfriend in the game," she clarified. "My pretend boyfriend." She rubbed Mike's arm again. "It's just a pretend romance baby."

"It feels real," Mike said. "It always does."

"It wouldn't be as exciting for you if it didn't feel real," Jen said.

"Or for you," Mike pointed out.

"Yeah, me too," Jen admitted.

"So when is it real and when is it pretend?"

"Only we're real," Jen assured him.

Mike nodded. They were silent again for a few moments, looking at each other. Then Mike reached for her breasts. "Can I ...?" he asked.

Jen nodded and took off the white nightie. She laid on her back to let Mike look at her. "How do they feel?" he asked just barely touching one of the small diamonds. Jen clenched her teeth at the intense sensation. "Sorry," Mike said.

"It's okay," Jen said. "They're sore. But they're already more sensitive."

Mike frowned. "You never told me you lost sensitivity after Anna."

"I talked to friends and read things," Jen said. "It happens sometimes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mike asked.

"I guess ...," Jen said hesitantly. "I didn't want you to think I was damaged somehow." Jen couldn't stand the thought of not being pretty anymore. Her greatest fear was the day men said "Remember when Jen used to be hot?" And deep down she worried Mike wouldn't want her anymore when she no longer turned heads, when men no longer looked at her with lust.

"What?" Mike said startled.

"I know it's dumb," Jen said looking sheepish.

"Jen baby you're perfect," Mike assured her. He looked adoringly at her. "No matter what you're perfect. You'll always be perfect."

Jen grinned at her husband, beaming into his eyes. "Anyway, that's why I didn't tell you," she said, feeling embarrassed and stupid. Mike's assurances helped but she still felt the insecurities deep inside her.

"Baby you're perfect," Mike assured her again. He gently kissed each of her nipples.

"What do you think of them now?" she asked.

"I'm still getting used to it," Mike said looking at her pierced nipples.

"Okay," Jen said. That was the best she could hope today. She reached down. Mike was hard. "I want you inside me." She pulled off his boxers and took off her comfy VS cotton panties. She got on top, straddling his hips. Their bag was on the other side of the bed. "Can you reach the bag honey?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He pulled one of the Durex condoms from the box. Jen tore the foil package with her teeth and then rolled the extra thick condom on her husband's shaft. Mike watched as she licked spit on her hand and used it to lubricate herself. Then she guided Mike's cock inside her.

She moved up and down on his cock. After a few minutes Mike asked "Are you going to cum?"

"I don't think so," Jen said honestly. "But I like feeling you inside me."

"I'll go down on you after," Mike offered.

"That's okay baby," Jen said. She probably wouldn't cum that way either. Not after last night. She could fake it but she didn't want to lie to Mike.

"You came a lot with Frank?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "And Hugh and Lou too," she said.

"Frank's taking all your horniness," Mike said. They'd used the expression before when Jen was getting constant and plentiful sex from her lovers.

"I guess," Jen said as she continued to rock on her husband's cock.

"He is," Mike said.

"Yeah he is," Jen admitted. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around Mike's neck, kissing him. She wasn't going to cum, but she loved feeling her husband inside her. She needed that.

"You should fly home with Frank tomorrow," Mike said, his cuckold desires flaring again.

"No I'm going with you and Anna," Jen said.

"You should," Mike said.

Jen saw the conflict in her husband's face. He wanted it, but he didn't want it. "No," she said. Then she thought about it. After a moment she said "But maybe I'll see him tomorrow morning." Mike nodded his agreement. Jen continued slowly rocking on Mike until he came.

The next morning after breakfast Jen got ready to go see Frank. She put on a loose sundress and flats. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she wore no makeup.

"Going casual?" Mike asked.

"I want to be comfortable for the plane," Jen said.

"No bra?" Mike asked feeling her back.

"They're still sore," Jen said.

Mike looked at his wife's chest. The nipple rings just slightly dented the loose bodice of the sundress. He raised the hem of the sundress's skirt. She was wearing a thong. "Maybe you should put on one of Frank's panties," he suggested.

Jen sighed inside. Mike was like this. Back and forth, back and forth. "I have white panties," she said thinking of the panties in her bag. "But Mike, if I put them on, you know what will happen right?"

Mike nodded. He said "Our flight doesn't leave until this afternoon."

"You want me too?" Jen asked.

"You're his girlfriend right?" Mike said with a grin.

"God baby," Jen said with a humorless half laugh. She shrugged inside. She took off the thong and put on the lacy white panties from last night. "Maybe I should put on high heels too," she said a little sarcastically.

"Yeah, do that," Mike said excitedly. He wasn't blind to Jen's tone of voice. He stroked her cheek. "I'm obsessed. I can't help it."

Jen gave Mike a weak smile. "I can't either. We're both freaks," she said. She took off the flats and put on strappy high heels.

Mike reached for her left hand. He pulled off her rings. "I'll see you a little later," he said putting the rings in his pocket.

"Yeah," Jen said. She got up and walked to the door. Hugh and Lou were waiting in the car. As they rode to the villa, Jen thumbed her ringless left hand.

"What'd you want to talk about?" Jen asked Frank when she arrived at the villa. They were sitting on a sofa in his bedroom. Frank hadn't dressed yet. He was wearing a rich velvet robe.

Frank put his arm around Jen. "Are you okay about the other night?" he asked tenderly.

"I haven't decided," Jen said coldly. "You know how much drama I got from Mike?"

"But in the end he got off on it," Frank said knowingly. "He's a cuckold Jenny. You need to trust me."

Jen pressed her hands against her head in frustration. "Frank you can't just do things," she said. "You can't assume things."

"I don't assume," Frank said. "I know."

"God ...," Jen lamented.

"Just answer one question," Frank said. "Did Mike get off on it?"

"Yes. Okay? Yes. Eventually, yes. Mike got off on it. Satisfied?"

Frank nodded. He squeezed Jen's hand. "He's a cuckold Jenny. You try to deny it. You want him to be a man. But he's not. He's a cuckold."

"Mike's a man," Jen insisted. "He might be a cuckold. But he's a man."

"I misspoke. My mistake," Frank said diplomatically. "But there's no might. He IS a cuckold. The sooner you accept that, the better for you and me. And for Mike too."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:40 PM