Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
As she usually did, Jen took off the condom. She went into the bathroom to throw it away. Then she returned to bed, pulling the blankets up and snuggling into Mike's arms. Now he was holding her back. There were things still unresolved, but she felt like they were pass the bad parts.

As they snuggled Maggie knocked. "Anna's out like a light," she said hesitantly. She was relieved to see they weren't fighting anymore. "I'm kind of tired too. I think I'll take a nap."

"Can you listen for Anna?" Jen said. "We might go to the pool."

"Sure, I'll sleep on the sofa," Maggie said.

"You want to go to the pool?" Mike asked.

"We need to talk more," Jen said stroking his chest. "I saw there's a hot tub? It's looks kind of private."

"Yeah," Mike said, agreeing. He'd seen the hot tub too. Even though a few cabanas shared the pool and hot tub, the hot tub was mostly unused because it was off by itself.

They got into their bathing suits. Jen put on the pink one from the other day. Even though the pink bikini wasn't nearly as daringly revealing as the black ones she bought for Frank, the new nipple rings were clearly outlined in the cups of the top. Mike frowned, not sure how he felt about that.

Mike went into the kitchen for a bottle of chilled white wine and 2 wine glasses. Jen checked on Anna. Their baby was sound asleep, exhausted from the sun and playing in the water. Jen stroked her soft blonde hair and kissed her cheek.

Maggie was reading a magazine on the sofa. She glanced at Jen and did a double take. "Jen did you get your nipples pierced?" she asked surprised, looking at the dents in Jen's bikini top.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. "Last night."

"Oh my god Jen!" Maggie gushed. "You are so my hero!"

Jen couldn't help smiling.

"Can I see them?" Maggie asked eagerly.

Still smiling, Jen pulled down the cups. The 4 diamonds sparkled in the sunlight. "God they're beautiful!" Maggie gushed. "They match your belly ring. Frank gave them to you?"

"Yes," Jen said.

"You pierced your nipples for Frank?" Maggie asked.

Jen put a finger to her lips, glancing at the kitchen warily. Looking back at Maggie she nodded her head.

"How does Mike feel about that?" Maggie whispered.

Jen eyed her husband in the kitchen as he used a corkscrew to open the wine. "Still working on that," she whispered back. "Mags, don't tell anyone at work okay?" Maggie still temped sometimes at Jen's work.

"You got it boss lady," Maggie said, watching as her boss and mentor (and hero) fixed the bikini top to cover her nipples.

Cheating and Rivals – Part 29

(Part 5 – the last part – of the Caribbean vacay)

"Tell me what you're thinking," Jen said to Mike a few minutes later as they sat in the hot tub. They sat facing each other. There were a few families by the pool but they were alone at the moment in the hot tub.

"I'm wondering how far Frank's going to take things," Mike said.

"I don't know," Jen said. "It's up to us."

"I don't feel like I have any say in it," Mike said resentfully.

"Mike you have all the say," Jen said. "If you say stop we stop."

"Do you want to stop?" Mike asked. "I want you to be honest. Do you want to stop?"

Jen hesitated, then admitted, "... no I don't want to stop yet."

Mike looked hurt and disappointed but he wasn't surprised.

"I don't love Frank," Jen assured her husband, hurrying to explain. "I'm not even sure I like him sometimes. But he's pushing my boundaries and it's exciting. I kind of want to explore that."

"It's supposed to be our game," Mike said emphasizing the word "our."

"Mike, baby, most of what's happening is only exciting to me because of you," Jen said.

"What do you mean?"

"Like these," Jen said touching the dents in her bikini top made by the nipple rings. "I got them for Frank not you. That's kind of exciting." Jen moved closer to Mike. She was floating in the water, her hands on his thighs, her face close to his. "You get off on it too," she said looking into his eyes. "You said it last night. You said me doing things for Frank instead of you turns you on." Jen moved closer to Mike so now her lips almost touched his ear. "Cause you're a cuckold," she whispered.

Mike was breathing hard, his heart pounding. "There's got to be limits Jen," he said.

Jen pulled Mike's hand so he cupped her breast. There were people nearby but they were so close together no one could see. Mike could feel the nipple ring through the cup of Jen's bikini top. "They're temporary baby," she reminded him. "I can take them out and you won't be able to tell my nipples were ever pierced."

"So now you're saying you want to keep them," Mike said, his hand still cupping Jen's breast.

"Yes I want to keep them," Jen admitted. "For a little while."

"Because you're doing it for Frank," Mike said.

"Tell me that doesn't turn you on," Jen said. She reached into the leg of his bathing suit. He was rock hard. She wrapped her hand around his shaft. "Tell me that doesn't turn you on," she repeated, looking into his eyes as she slowly stroked him.

Mike pushed Jen's hand away. Jen was alarmed at first but them he pulled her to him so now she was sitting on his lap, straddling his thighs. Jen could feel his erection pressing against her pussy through her bottoms. Mike wrapped his arms around her waist. He stroked her ass under the bubbling hot water.

"They're pretty obvious," he said his eyes on her bikini top.

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"What are you going to do?" Mike asked.

"I'll have to wear padded bras," Jen said.

"So Frank gets his bigger breasts after all," Mike said. But this time he said it more joking than being resentful. He even smiled.

"Yeah I guess," Jen said smiling back. She was relieved to see her husband smile. "Not really though. Maybe I'll be a B. Like in high school."

"When Colin made you wear padded bras?" Mike said. "I thought you hated that."

"I did," Jen said, remembering how wearing the padded bras for Colin back in high school hurt her self-esteem. But she didn't feel that way now. Well, she did. But now the humiliation turned her on. It was like those bad emotions from high school were now sexualized inside her. Voicing her thoughts, she said "But now, it's kind of a turn on. Like last night." She kissed him. "You're so my hero," she said.

"So you're definitely going to keep the nipple rings," Mike said, his mood turning dark again despite her kiss and praise. But Jen felt his cock still hard and pressing against her bottom.

"I think you want me to Mike," Jen said. "Frank excites you too. Like how you get off he's making you wear condoms. The extra thick condoms." Jen knew she was right when she felt his cock jerk.

"There's got to be limits Jen," Mike insisted.

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. "Okay, what are the limits?" she asked, kissing him again.

"You can't cut your hair or dye it brown," Mike said.

Jen moved close so her soft blonde hair brushed against his cheek. "Okay I won't," she whispered into his ear. Under the water, she moved his hand so it pressed against her pussy over her bottoms. "I won't dye this brown either," she said. It was their inside joke. She didn't shave her pussy completely bare so he would know she was a natural blonde. "What else?"

"I like your breasts just as they are," Mike said. "No breast enhancement."

"Okay I'll keep my tiny tits," Jen said with a little giggle, kissing him on the cheek and then close to his ear. "What else baby?"

The next one made Mike the most agitated. "No tattoos," he said. Mike imagined Frank branding his wife's body. A small "F" tattoo on her wrist of her left hand so she saw it whenever she looked at her wedding rings. Except she couldn't take off the tattoo like her rings. "No tattoos," he repeated, his voice hard.

Jen sensed his agitation. "No tattoos baby," she agreed kissing him on the cheek again. She rubbed his neck and shoulders to relax him.

That wasn't enough for Mike, not after last night. He gave Jen a hard look. "If Frank tattooed you last night. If he ever does. I swear to god I'll kill him. You won't be able to stop me, his bodyguards won't be able to stop me. I'll kill him."

Jen stared at Mike, surprised by the intensity of his vow. She'd never seen this from Mike. This new side of Mike ... it scared her. It intrigued her too. But where did it come from? Was it solely a reaction to Frank? Or something else, like working for CAFT was influencing him? Jen really didn't know what Mike did at CATF. When she asked he said something vague like "I'm an analyst." She needed to find out more, but she knew this wasn't the right time.

"No tattoos baby, I promise," Jen said. "Frank wouldn't do that."

"Forgive me if I don't give a fuck what Frank would do or wouldn't do," Mike spat out bitterly.

Jen realized her error. As a marketing person, she knew effective communication was all about nuance. She quickly said "What I meant is, I wouldn't let him ink me no matter if I was fucked up or not. Because I know you hate that. And if I said no, Frank would back off. I have my safe word."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:39 PM