Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"So, we're flying with my friend," Jen whispered to Maggie as they drove to the private airfield in New Jersey not too far from the Holland Tunnel. "His name is Frank Tower."

"Okay," Maggie said. "And Mike and Anna are flying separately?"

Jen nodded. She felt awkward explaining this, but she felt it was important. "Mike and I kind of have an open marriage. Did you know that?"

"I guess, sorta," Maggie said her cheeks going red. This conversation was awkward for her too.

"So Frank's my friend," Jen said. She whispered in a low voice "He's my lover."

"Okay, I get it," Maggie said her cheeks going even more red.

"Mike's flying separately because obviously we don't want Anna to see me with Frank," Jen whispered.

Maggie nodded, processing all of this. "Does Mike have a lover?" she asked.

"No," Jen said sharply.

"Oh okay," Maggie said timidly, feeling the sting of Jen's one word rebuke. She still thought of Jen as her boss (which she was, since Maggie still temped sometimes as Jen's assistant at her firm).

Feeling like she needed to explain more, Jen said "Mike's one of those husbands who likes to watch."

"Okay," Maggie said. She couldn't help giggling. Mike was so straight-laced yet now she knew he had a kinky streak. It made sense though. Maggie knew Mike worshipped Jen. She couldn't ever see him with another girl. "So why am I flying with you?"

"Honestly, to save us some money," Jen said. "And we thought you might like flying on a private jet."

"Well, yeah," Maggie said with an excited grin.

"I'll probably be with Frank though," Jen told her.

"I get it," Maggie said.

"Also, Mags ..." Jen said. "If Anna asks questions, you have to cover for me. She's young, she probably won't. But just in case ..."

"Don't worry Jen, I've got your back," Maggie assured her.

"One more thing," Jen said. "Frank calls me Jenny Johnson. He knew me back in high school. So don't freak when you hear that."

"Seriously, high school? But Johnson's your maiden name right?"

"Yes."

"But isn't that kind of disrespecting Mike?" Maggie asked with a frown. This was a lot of information to process.

"It's hard to understand this life style, if you're not into it," Jen said. As she said that she took off her wedding and engagement rings. "Don't worry about it."

"Okay," Maggie said, watching as Jen put her rings in her purse. She looked at Jen's left hand, now ring-less. Mike was a good guy, a great husband and father. She didn't understand why Jen would ever want to take off his rings. But she assumed Jen was right. She didn't understand the lifestyle.

Inside his private jet, Frank gave Maggie a warm friendly greeting. Maggie's eyes widened at seeing Frank. He was hot!

"You go girlfriend," Maggie whispered to Jen a little later.

"Isn't he gorgeous?" Jen whispered back with a giggle, looking at Frank as he talked to the pilot.

"Ah, yeah!" Maggie said, eating Frank up with her eyes. And he owned this plane? God. Now she understood a little more the ring thing. Mike was a good guy, but no girl would call him hot. There were a lot of rumors about Jen getting some on the side. Well, why not, especially if Mike was into it. Especially with a hunky man like Frank Tower.

Jen refrained from kissing Frank in front of Maggie. She went with him to his den inside the plane. As soon as they were alone Frank pulled Jen into his arms. Jen melted into him, returning his kisses. She was hot for him!

As the plane took off Jen was on the sofa, her skirt hiked up around her waist. Frank was going down on her. Jen moaned and clawed at the leather of the expensive sofa as Frank made her cum with his tongue. It was the first of many orgasms for Jen that weekend.

Frank had taken off Jen's thong to go down on her. Now he pulled different panties up her long shapely legs. "Another Sally panties," Jen thought as she raised her butt to help Frank. These were red to add to her growing collection. Jen was kind of surprised the conservative Sally wore such sexy lace panties, but then these were from when she was younger and had a petite figure like Jen's.

The sofa converted into a rich fluffy bed. Stewards in tuxedos made the bed while Frank and Jen drank champagne and snacked on caviar and imported French cheeses in the main cabin with Maggie. It was clear Maggie was completely impressed by the opulence of Frank's life, and by his charisma and good looks.

Jen looked over to Lou and Hugh, standing nearby in rich Italian suits. She decided she needed to get over her awkwardness around them. After all, they were kind of her lovers too, in addition to Frank. She liked them. On top of that, she felt safe when the bodyguards were around. She felt like they would protect her not just because she was Frank's girlfriend, but because they liked her.

Frank went to talk to the pilot again. He liked doing that. Jen sensed that all private jet owners probably liked to talk to their pilots. Jen used the opportunity to talk to Hugh and Lou. She walked up to the bodyguards and teased "So do you wear ties at the beach too?" As she said this she playfully tugged on their ties.

"Only if the ties match our bathing suits ma'am," Hugh deadpanned.

"If you keep calling me ma'am I'll have to hurt you," Jen said with a grin. She looked from Hugh to Lou. "Both of you."

They were both trying to keep straight faces but Jen could tell they were holding back grins.

"So call me Jenny okay?" Jen said.

"Yes ma'am," Lou said. This time he smiled as he said "ma'am."

Jen moved her foot and dug the stiletto of her high heel into Lou's ankle. She pinched him hard enough to make the tall muscular man wince. "I have sharp weapons too," she playfully warned.

Both Lou and Hugh broke out in grins. Then Hugh whispered "Jenny, we have to be formal when Mr. Tower's around. But when he's not ..."

Jen nodded. "I get it," she whispered back. Jen squeezed both of their hands, sealing their little conspiracy. She whispered "I hope we get ... more time together this trip."

Lou and Hugh's grins grew bigger.

After lunch Jen disappeared with Frank back into his den (now converted into a bedroom). Frank undressed Jen, leaving her in just the red panties. They got into the bed. Frank took off his jacket, shirt and shoes but left his pants on.

Frank looked at Jen's body and caressed her, especially around the belly ring and over the red panties. After doing that for a while, he pulled the blanket over them. Jen realized Frank wasn't looking for her to reciprocate with a blowjob or other sex (even though she could tell he was rock hard). She actually wasn't surprised by this point. He seemed content to look at her and touch her, but just cum once a day. Either because that's all he wanted, or that's all he was capable of at his almost 60 years of age. Jen suspected Frank was more into the mental games than the physical.

Frank put his arm around Jen and she snuggled into him. "You look tired," he said.

"Champagne and an orgasm will tire a girl out," Jen joked. "This was a long week at work."

"You work too hard," Frank said, kissing Jen's forehead.

"Yeah," Jen said sleepily.

"You used to dance," Frank said, kissing Jen's forehead again.

"I still do sometimes," Jen said.

"I remember how lovely you danced," Frank said, remembering Jen's performance in her high school production of Chicago. "You ever consider Broadway?"

"I was never that good," Jen said with a laugh. She snuggled into Frank's arm. She was definitely sleepy.

At that moment, Mike and Anna's plane was taking off from LaGuardia in their commercial flight. But Jen's last waking thoughts weren't of her husband and daughter. They were of private jets, caviar and frolicking at exclusive Caribbean resorts. She now understood why Paige dreamed about being Frank's wife. She loved Mike and Anna of course, but being with Frank was like a fairy tale.

Jen was refreshed when the plane touched down, having napped snuggled with Frank the entire rest of the flight. Mike and Anna's plane was scheduled to arrive a couple hours later. Lou and Hugh drove Frank and Jen to their luxurious villa. One of Frank's other employees drove Maggie to the smaller cabana she would share with Mike and Anna (and Jen, when she was there).

Jen's plan was to hang with Frank for a few hours at his villa, and then join Mike and Anna for dinner and the rest of the evening. Mike and Anna wouldn't be arriving at their cabana for a couple hours anyway.

Jen put on one of her new bikinis. A sexy string bikini that barely covered her privates. It was black of course. Wanting to be extra sexy, Jen put on black high heels before walking out to the pool deck.

Frank's villa was right next to the crowded public beach but the pool was surrounded by tall hedges so it was private. Jen was surprised when she saw Miranda there, the beautiful gypsy from the Philadelphia tattoo parlor.

Miranda's bikini was just a revealing as Jen's. She had a great body, especially for a 40 year old. Jen saw Miranda had tats on her back and neck as well as her arms. Her nipple rings dented the soft fabric of her bikini top.

"Frank invites me sometimes," Miranda explained to Jen. "We've known each other for years. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not," Jen assured the gypsy. She looked at Miranda's body again. Jen was into body art so she admired all the tattoos.

"Thinking of another tat?" Miranda asked having noticed the small tattoo on Jen's lower back.

"I'd like to get one behind my neck someday," Jen said. "But -." Jen was about to say "But my husband won't let me." But then she remembered she was supposed to be a single girl.

Miranda read her mind. She smiled and said "Jenny I know you're married."

Jen's lips parted in surprise. "Frank told you?"

Miranda shook her head. "I see the lines on your finger," she said touching the ring finger of Jen's left hand. "And Frank's had other married girlfriends. Although you're the first since Sally died."

"You knew his wife?" Jen asked.

"We never met," Miranda said with another shake of her head. "I know Frank loved her very much. He misses her. And his daughter Sophie."

"Yeah," Jen said. She didn't know what else to say, deciding it would be awkward to tell Miranda that she and Sophie were high school friends.

As if wanting to keep the mood fun and happy, Miranda grinned and said to a cabana boy "Johnny can you get me a margarita?" After the young man went to fetch the drink Miranda said to Jen "Isn't Johnny sweet?" Miranda was looking at Johnny ass in his tight white pants.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:32 PM