Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen smiled. Mike had a weird way of saying things. But she knew he got off on this pillow talk. "Yeah baby, Hugh and Lou used my body. They like, DP'ed me everywhere."

"You liked that?" Mike said with an excited grin.

"I'm getting used to it," Jen said with a giggle. "My nympho switch is back on."

"I'm glad," Mike said kissing her. "I like when you're really sensual."

Jen smiled at her husband. She reached into his shorts. He was hard of course. She began stroking him.

Mike rolled to his back enjoying his wife's soft hand. Jen put her head on Mike's chest as she gave him a hand job. She was exhausted. She tried her best not to fall asleep. But she slowly stroked him the way she knew he liked it. Even though she was sleepy, she wanted to make it good and not too fast for him.

"The other day, when I talked to Frank," Mike said.

"Yeah?" Jen prompted.

"He's fathered other children," Mike said. "More than just Sophie."

For some reason Jen wasn't surprised to hear that.

"We ran into someone, Melody," Mike told her. "She has twins. They're Frank's."

"Yeah?" Jen said prompting Mike again.

"The twins are about 3," Mike said.

Jen did the math. "Frank must have been seeing Melody when his wife got sick," she said. Mike nodded, having reached the same conclusion.

"You talked to Frank a lot about this?" Jen asked. Mike nodded again. Jen wondered - was that why Frank asked if she and Mike wanted more kids?

"If Frank fathered kids 3 years ago, it probably means he's still fertile," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said. She was fairly certain Frank WAS still fertile. A powerful, ultra-masculine man like Frank Tower got women pregnant just by looking at them. Jen knew where Mike was going with this conversation.

"Did you tell Frank I'm infertile?" Mike asked.

"Mike you're not infertile," Jen told him. "And no I didn't tell him that. I'm not going to tell him that."

"I'm just thinking -."

"I know what you're thinking and you need to stop," Jen told him. "Baby, I'm not letting Frank get me pregnant." She thought back to the time with Anna when Mike hadn't been there. "It's not happening again."

"I know I'm demented," Mike said.

"You're not demented baby," Jen said consolingly. "I have bang fantasies. You have pregnancy fantasies. You're not demented. It's just, you can't fake a pregnancy. It really happens. And it's not temporary, it lasts all your life."

"Yeah," Mike said. "I'd like to have another baby though. Before Anna gets too old. So they won't be too far apart in age."

"I do too honey," Jen assured him. "Let's wait until Frank's over. Then we'll try. We'll see a doctor."

Mike nodded but didn't reply. He was being passively aggressive because he wanted conception to be natural, not artificial.

A lot had happened that night. Things were going fast with Frank. Mike needed to reclaim his wife.

Mike rolled Jen onto her back. "I'll be gentle," he promised.

"Okay," Jen said, opening her legs. She didn't really want this - she was so tired and sore - but she wasn't going to deny her husband. She licked spit on her hand and used it to lubricate herself. Then she reached between their bodies to guide him into her. But Mike stopped her. He got a condom from the bedside table and put it on.

"Mike ..." Jen lamented.

"Play with me baby," Mike urged her. He pushed in, being gentle. God she felt loose. At times like this he wondered if her pussy would ever be tight again.

Mike slowly fucked her. "Lou and Hugh wore condoms?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"But Frank came inside you?"

"Yeah."

"A new game," Mike told Jen with an excited grin. "Only let Frank cum inside you."

"God Mike," Jen lamented.

"Come on," Mike urged her.

Jen hesitated, then said "... if we're going to do this, it'll be better for me if Frank says so."

"So, he'll tell you to only let him fuck you bareback?" Mike asked.

"No," Jen said, her cheeks flushing with excitement despite all the sex the night before. "Frank will tell you to always use condoms."

Mike stopped abruptly, looking at Jen. Then, as if spontaneously, he lurched and came inside the condom.

Cheating and Rivals - Part 25

(Part 1 of the Caribbean vacay)

Jen slept until about noon, and then she, Mike and Anna had a fun and loving family day. Both Mike and Jen tried not to think about Frank and their game. Instead they spent the day as a normal happy family would.

After putting Anna down to sleep that night, Mike said "Can we talk?"

"Definitely," Jen said. They got into bed (fully clothed). They were on their sides, looking at each other. Jen had had all day to think about it, to process everything. She was in a better place to answer Mike's questions and address his concerns.

"Last night was crazy," Mike said.

"You have no idea," Jen said with a giggle. "I haven't told you everything yet."

"I know but, I'm talking about after you got home," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said the laugher dying away. "Are you serious about the condom thing?"

"I'm not sure," Mike said. "It's a way to play with my fantasy. But it'd be another thing Frank's taking from me."

"Honey Frank hasn't taken anything from you," Jen said. "I'm not going to cut my hair. I'm not going to dye it brown. Yeah I got a belly ring but you know I've wanted that forever. It has nothing to do with Frank."

"I'll be using condoms," Mike pointed out. "We won't feel skin-to-skin anymore."

"Okay, first it's your idea," Jen reminded him with a half laugh. "And even if we do it it'll only be until we stop playing with Frank."

"When will that be?"

"I don't know," Jen said. "Whenever we want to stop. We both have to agree, or we stop."

"I just wonder," Mike said. "You get off on Frank's power games. We both do. And he's taking you places I can't."

"But Mike ...," Jen said with a sigh (he always got like this). "Yeah the sex is awesome. He's pushing my boundaries. But that's how it always is when we play the game. Okay, yes, physically he's better than you - you want me to tell the truth right? But part of it is I don't want you to treat me that way. The way he does." Jen rubbed his arm. "That's why you're the best husband. I get to have it both ways."

"Yeah," Mike said with a grin.

"But baby ... you drive me crazy," Jen said. "You fret about all this. About me cutting my hair and not wearing stockings. But THEN you fantasize about me having Frank's baby? That's crazy honey."

"I know, you're right," Mike said sheepishly. "Sometimes the fantasy ... it takes control of me."

"I know what it's like to lose control," Jen said hugging Mike's arm and leaning into him. "But Frank's already so controlling. Can you imagine what he'd be like if I was pregnant with his baby?"

"We'd have to set up rules beforehand," Mike said. "Set limits."

"Oh my god," Jen said with an exasperated laugh. Mike had thought this through. "Like what?"

"When he's allowed to be with you, during pregnancy and after," Mike said. "His relationship with the baby. He'd have to agree to sign over all legal rights to me."

"So, you'd want me to keep seeing Frank while I'm pregnant?" Jen asked. "And after I have the baby?"

"Yeah, that's a big part of it," Mike told her.

"It kinda sounds like a permanent relationship," Jen said with a frown.

"No," Mike said. "We can end it whenever. Frank would have to agree to that beforehand."

"God Mike ..." Jen said looking disbelieving at her husband. "Can we talk about something else?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He ran his hand over Jen's tight ass (she was wearing yoga pants). "So you like this now?"

"Getting fucked in the ass?"

"Yeah," Mike said stroking down the crack between Jen's slim ass cheeks. "And fingered."

"I mean, I don't like it by itself," Jen said. "But it's awesome feeling so full."

"Are Lou and Hugh big?" Mike asked.

"There're not super big," Jen said. "Hugh's bigger than Lou."

"They're both bigger than me?"

"Yeah they're bigger than you baby," Jen said. She knew he would eventually ask that. Size was a big thing for him. Although, admittedly, it was for her too.

"So double penetration," Mike said. "That's a new thing."

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"And cumming from just Frank's finger in your ass," Mike added. "That's new too."

"Yeah," Jen said. "It's a different kind of orgasm though. It's kinda hard to explain."

"So Frank's taking you new places," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said. "Does that bother you?"

"Yes," Mike said looking bothered. Jen grimaced inside. What could she say? That was the point of the game, wasn't it? And it wasn't like Mike was telling her to break up with Frank. He was all over the place. Not knowing what to say, she hugged Mike and kissed him.

A little later they made love. Mike was gentle because Jen was still sore. Jen didn't cum, but she enjoyed the reconnection with her husband. Jen laughed when Mike insisted on wearing a condom again.

Afterwards, Jen said "Frank wants us to go to the Caribbean for a few days."

"All of us?"

"Yeah. You, me and Anna. Maggie too probably."

Mike thought about it. "How would it work?"

"Um, I guess how we did it in South Beach with Jamie," Jen said. She'd had all day to think about it. "Remember? I was sort of with Jamie, and you got to hang with us."

"What about Anna?" Mike asked.

"We'll tell her I'm there for work; that's why I won't be with you sometimes," Jen said. "But otherwise we'll be there as a family. It'll be a free vacation." They really hadn't had a vacation since getting back together. Jen worked all the time and money was tight.

"Where will Frank be during family time?" Mike asked.

"Um ... he might hang with us I guess," Jen said hesitantly. "It wouldn't be polite to dump him since he's paying for it. We can tell Anna he's a friend."

"And a few times a day you'll disappear with Frank," Mike said, bothered by the prospect.

"I won't Mike," Jen promised. "Okay, in the past I would have done that. But I'm better now. Especially not with Anna there. But even if Anna wasn't there I wouldn't do that to you. Not if it was an us day."

Mike nodded, processing all this. "Why Maggie?" he asked.

"I'm sure she'd like a free vacation," Jen said with a smile. "And that way, we'll be able to have some adult time."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:32 PM