Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"And I don't need your permission to make love to my wife," Mike said glaring at Frank.

"Mike, your problem is you talk too much," Frank said with a laugh. "What would you rather have, your hand or Jen's pussy?"

Mike knew there was a trap here. Maybe Frank's goal was to show Jen he was the better lover. But Jen already knew that. Mike knew he couldn't just sit there with his dick in his hand. Despite whatever trap Frank was planning, he had to get into the bed and make love to Jen.

That was it, Mike realized. The way he would win. He would make love to Jen. Maybe Frank was a better fuck. But he'd tenderly make love to Jen and show Frank who, in Jen's heart, she preferred as her mate.

Mike got on the bed. He rolled Jen on to her back and kissed her. To his relief, she responded to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. They traded tongue. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Frank sit down in the chair. "Yeah, you sit in the chair asshole and I'll show you how to make love to a girl," Mike thought.

Mike took hold of his hard cock and was about to guide himself inside his wife when Frank interrupted them.

"Mike I don't like sloppy seconds," Frank announced.

"What?" Mike asked, panting from making out with Jen.

"You might be okay with it, but I'm not," Frank said. "Put a condom on."

"I'm not using a fucking condom with my own wife!" Mike said angrily, glaring at Frank. Yes, at times in the past he used condoms with Jen. But not now when Frank was fucking her bareback!

"Mike, I'm trying to be reasonable," Frank said in a calm but firm voice. "I'm letting you go first. But unlike you I don't get excited by the thought of another man's sperm around my cock."

Mike was about to object when Jen urged "Mike come on." There was impatience in her voice. She had a major cum face on and wanted to get things going. Or maybe she just wanted Mike to get done so she could have Frank again.

Frank's words "I don't get excited by the thought of another man's sperm around my cock" were still ringing in Mike's ears. His cock was so hard. "Okay, whatever," he said. He reached for a condom in the bedside table. He made sure to get a condom his size.

Mike was disappointed when Jen didn't offer to put the condom on for him. Jen saw it in his face and said "Sorry baby, let me do that for you." She hurriedly tore the package with her teeth and then rolled the condom on Mike's thin shaft. Even though it was size Small there was still left over latex at the base of his shaft.

Mike tried to roll Jen onto her back but instead Jen got on her side, facing Frank in the chair.

"What?" Mike said not understanding. He wanted to make love missionary so he could look into her eyes and kiss her.

"Fuck me this way Mike," Jen said, pulling Mike behind her. She raised her leg and reached back to guide Mike into her.

"Why this way?" Mike asked.

"This is how Frank wants us to fuck," Jen told him, pulling his cock towards her pussy lips.

Mike wanted to say "We don't fuck, we make love" but he didn't, knowing he would look like an idiot. He pushed into Jen's pussy. She felt good as always but he resented having to wear a condom.

Mike didn't like sex this way. With missionary or Jen on top, he could get all of his cock into Jen. But this way, as with fucking doggy, he couldn't get in balls deep. That wasn't a problem with bigger guys, but since Mike was barely over 4 inches, it meant Jen's pussy only got about 2 inches of cock. It emphasized how small he was.

But also, why were they letting Frank dictate how they fucked? Since Mike couldn't look into Jen's eyes and kiss her, couldn't tenderly stroke her pretty face, this was just sex, there was no love here. Was that Frank's goal? Make their sex loveless, so Mike wouldn't at least be able to touch Jen's heart during sex?

Mike pumped in and out. Reaching back and gripping Mike's hip, Jen pushed back against his cock and they got into a rhythm, moving back and forth. As they fucked, Mike's nose was in Jen's short brown hair. The wig was surprisingly silky and lush and felt like real hair. For some reason, the feel of Jen's brown hair against his face made Mike heady with cuckold lust.

Jen was looking at Frank as Mike fucked her from behind. Mike could see his wife's eyes were locked on Frank's cock. He was stroking himself.

Frank looked into Jen's eyes. "Are you going to cum?" he asked Jen.

"No," Jen said honestly.

"Mike's just getting you ready for me?" Frank asked with a grin.

"He's way more than that Frank," Jen said.

"Do you wish Mike had this cock?" Frank asked as he stroked this thick monster.

"Sometimes," Jen admitted. "But no. He wouldn't be the same person."

"Wouldn't you be the same person with big breasts?" Frank asked.

Jen flushed red. "Yes," she said stiffly.

"So why wouldn't Mike be the same person with a big cock?" Frank asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "I think it would take away from who he is."

Frank grinned. He'd reached the same conclusion. "So, if Mike had a big dick he might not be a cuckold?"

Jen didn't say anything but it was clear from her silence her answer was yes.

"And if Mike wasn't a cuck, you might not get to fuck other men," Frank said.

Jen turned so now she and Mike were in the missionary position. She looked into his face. "I didn't say that baby," she told him. "I love you the way you are. That's the reason. I don't want you to be different."

"But it's true, right?" Mike said looking into Jen's eyes. "This way you get to fuck other guys."

Jen hesitated, then said "Yeah, I guess."

Mike lurched and came. After cumming he continued looking in Jen's eyes, panting to catch his breath. Then he began pulling out.

"Jenny," Frank said sternly.

Jen looked at Frank and understood. "Be careful baby," Jen said to her husband, her hand darting down to Mike's softening penis. She held onto the condom so it wouldn't fall off while he was pulling out. Frank didn't like sloppy seconds. And Jen desperately wanted Frank inside her. She wanted a hard fucking. She wanted to cum.

Frank got on the bed and flipped Jen around, treating her like a rag doll. With Jen on her elbows and knees, he pushed into Jen's pussy.

"You missed my cock Jen honey?" he hissed as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh god!" Jen groaned. "God Frank you fuck me so good!"

"Is this what you want babe?" Frank growled as he fucked her practically through the mattress.

"Oh god yes! I want this so much! I want your cock! Fuck me Frank!"

Mike got off the bed and collapsed back in the chair. Jen's reactions with Frank compared to him were completely different. It was like she was a completely different person.

Mike realized the condom was still half on his soft cock. Jen hadn't even bothered to take it off him (as she usually did). She was too anxious to get Frank back inside her. Mike got a tissue and threw the condom in the trash.

Jen cried and shuddered as she came on Frank's cock. "That's how you do it Mike," he said to Mike with an evil grin. Then he flipped Jen onto her back. They were missionary now. Frank kissed Jen as she recovered from her orgasm. He fucked her slow and tender, stroking her short brown hair.

Mike wished Frank would just keep fucking Jen like a slut, because now he was making love to his wife. And Jen was making love back, looking into his eyes, caressing his cheeks and neck, running her fingers through his hair.

"I'm cumming," Frank told her a few minutes later.

"Yeah baby cum," Jen urged Frank, looking into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She wrapped her legs around his thighs too. Frank came and ejaculated inside Jen as she kissed him through his orgasm.

The next week they received the results from the doctor. Both Jen and Mike were clean. Jen called Frank. He was clean too. Not taking the test seriously anyway (thinking it was just another one of Frank's power games), Jen laughed and flirted with Frank.

As Jen spoke with Frank, Mike stepped into the next room. He called the doctor. "Did you run the other test?" Mike asked.

The doctor nodded over the phone. "I'm sorry Mr. Andrews, but you have a low sperm count," the doctor said. "You can father children, but likely not naturally. Artificial insemination might work, but I can't guarantee results. I suggest you and your wife look into adoption."

Mike hung up the phone, feeling numb.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:27 PM