Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Frank rubbed his cock up and down between Jen's pussy lips. "No more condoms," he told her. "I cum where I want. You tell Mike whatever you want."

"Okay," Jen said. At that moment she was willing to agree to anything. She grabbed Frank's muscular arms and pulled him towards her. "Ugh god," she groaned as Frank penetrated her. Jen looked over Frank's shoulder as he pushed in balls deep. Lou and Hugh were watching. From their movements, she could tell they were beating off as they watched their boss fuck her. Her head spun with lust as she locked eyes with Lou and then Hugh. Then she dug her manicured nails into Frank's back as he started pounding her hard.

It didn't take long. Jen screamed when her orgasm hit. Frank came moments later. He grabbed Jen's hips and held her tight as he ejaculated deep inside her womb.

Afterwards Frank held Jen and tenderly kissed her. "Come back with me to my penthouse," he said. "Sleep with me tonight."

"I can't," Jen said. She looked at her watch. It was late. "I should go home."

"Spend the night with me," Frank said. "It's just one night. I'll drive you home early before Anna wakes up."

"No Frank, Mike is waiting up for me," Jen said. "Can you take me home?"

Frank sighed. He took the white panties from Jen's hand. He pulled them back up her legs. This time Jen raised her butt to help him. Jen pulled down her skirt and zipped her dress as Frank fixed his pants. "Jen's place Lou," Frank told his driver.

Jen looked at Frank in the moonlight. He was clearly upset and disappointed. The confident powerful man from just a few moments ago was gone, replaced by a vulnerable boy. It tugged at Jen's heart.

"Maybe we can sleep together some other time," Jen said soothingly. She fixed his tie then gave him a tender kiss. "I just need to ask Mike first."

Mike was up when Jen walked into the loft apartment. "I need to take a shower," she told him.

"Later," Mike said wrapping his arms around his wife and kissing her.

"I let him cum inside me," Jen said looking into her husband's eyes.

Mike hesitated, as if processing this. Then he said "Okay." He kissed her lips again.

A little later, Mike was tenderly kissing and fondling Jen's small breasts. She was naked except for the white lacy panties and high heels.

"Do you think Frank set it up?" Mike asked as he gently rubbed Jen's nipples. "He knows it gets you hot. Maybe they were acting."

"I thought of that," Jen said.

"It still gets you hot?"

"My breasts are still tiny compared to theirs," Jen said. "I'm going to get a boob job someday."

"No you're not," Mike said, kissing his wife's tiny breasts again.

He worked down her body. He kissed and caressed around her belly ring. His fingertips drifted to the lacy white panties. "You think they're Sally's?" he asked. Sally was Frank's deceased wife.

"I think so," Jen said. "They mean something to him."

"She was your size?" Mike asked as he traced along the lace of the panties. The panties fit Jen almost perfectly.

"Not when I knew her," Jen said. "But I've seen pictures, she was tiny when they got married."

Mike nodded. He opened Jen's legs a little and caressed the crotch of the panties. They were wet. Mike knew it was from Frank's sperm. He decided not to get into it. They were passed the point of whether Frank had the right to fuck Jen bareback and cum inside her.

"Did you want to spend the night with him?" Mike asked.

"A little," Jen answered. "He's mean and overbearing, but tender too. He doesn't have any real friends. I don't know ..."

"You want to save him?" Mike asked, knowing that was Jen's instinct. She was like that with all her boyfriends, like Ricky, Tom and Drums. Even with Scott (who she mentored and was up for partnership this year).

"I feel sorry for him," Jen said.

"And his head games turn you on," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen admitted with a laugh. "It's like, he does what he wants. Treats people the way he wants. And people take it. I don't like him sometimes. He's mean. But it's a turn on being with a man with so much power."

Mike pulled down the white panties. He took the high heels off and tossed them on the floor. He got on top of Jen and pushed inside her. They began making love. "You belong to me," he said looking into her eyes.

"I know," Jen said.

"You can sleep with him," Mike told her, his cuckold desires flaring. "But you always come home to me."

"I will," Jen promised.

The next week Jen met with Keri to discuss the Google account. Afterwards they went to lunch. As they walked to the restaurant they passed an upscale men's store called Savile Row Tailors. Jen looked at the suits in the window and thought of Frank. They went inside and Jen bought a silk tie that would match his suit from the other night.

"You and Mike are playing your game again?" Keri asked when they were seated at the restaurant. She frowned at Jen, knowing how close they came to breaking up before.

Jen read her older friend's mind. "That was because of Liberty-gate, not the game," Jen insisted.

"But why risk it?" Keri said.

"It's how we are," Jen said getting defensive. "You and Jim play," she pointed out.

"Not like you," Keri said.

"Keri, you have a boyfriend in, like, 20 cities," Jen said incredulously. "Not even including Byron." Byron was Keri's personal aide and sometimes lover.

"They're lovers, not boyfriends," Keri corrected. "Your problem is, you DO have a boyfriend. It's as much romance as sex with you. Then you get emotionally attached."

"I get a little infatuated," Jen admitted. "Mike wants me to. But, okay, I get it, with you they're fuck buddies. But haven't you ever liked someone. Gotten involved?"

"You're getting involved?" Keri asked.

Jen shrugged. She told Keri about Frank Tower.

"I know Frank. Know of him," Keri said. "He's older. You knew him growing up?"

"My best friend's father," Jen said.

"Let me guess, that turns Mike on," Keri said with a laugh.

"It would turn Jim on too," Jen said with a smile.

"You're right," Keri said with another laugh. "You're getting attached?"

"More like, Frank gets inside your head," Jen said.

"Let me guess, you think about Frank a lot," Keri said.

"How'd you know?"

"That tie's for Frank, not Mike, right?" Keri said knowingly. And disapprovingly.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. She looked worried. "I'm afraid I'm going to lose control and hurt Mike."

"So stop, end it with Frank now," Keri said.

"I don't want to," Jen said. She quickly added "Mike doesn't want to either. When I have a boyfriend, he likes me to, you know, let things play out. Let things end naturally."

"I know Frank Tower," Keri said. "He's powerful. He's used to getting what he wants. What if he never wants it to end?"

"Of course it'll eventually end," Jen insisted. "Besides that's part of the excitement ... for Mike."

"For Mike or you?" Keri asked with a humorless laugh.

"I told you I'm attracted to Frank's personality ... his power," Jen said. "How do you do it? Don't you ever get attached to a lover?"

"Jim has lovers too," Keri said.

"I know but –."

"No, that's how I do it," Keri told Jen. "I share Jim with pretty girls ... like you." (Author's note: See Making It Work – Part 4) "I hate it though. I get really jealous when he's with another girl. That keeps me in check. I don't go overboard with a lover, because I don't want Jim to." After a moment Keri added "Maybe you should try it."

"I can't deal with the idea of Mike with another girl," Jen said immediately.

"I'm just saying –."

"I said no Keri," Jen said crossly. "No."

"Jen, I mean, come on," Keri said reasonably. "Are you really being fair?"

"That's not what we're about," Jen said. "Mike doesn't want another girl. He only wants me."

Keri looked at her stubborn (and, yes, spoiled) friend and shook her head.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:26 PM