Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen dropped the robe and undressed Mike. She sat him on the edge of the bed and got on her knees. She took him into her mouth. Despite being upset and pissed, he came after just a few moments.

"Why did you do that?" he said, bitterness in his voice.

"I know you like to be inside me when we talk," Jen told him. "This way you won't cum so fast."

"It'll take a while for me to get hard again," Mike spat out.

"I know that baby," Jen said patiently. She laid Mike down on the bed. She got under the covers next to him, her head on his chest and her leg over his. After a few moments, Mike put his arms around her. They lay that way for long moments, not saying anything.

After a while Jen got up on her elbow and looked into Mike's face. She said "You know I told you what would happen if he came over."

"Yeah," Mike said, glaring at her.

"So you can't blame me we had sex."

"I'm not mad about that."

"You agreed to getting tested and being exclusive," Jen pointed out.

"Like I had a choice," Mike said sourly.

"Mike come on," Jen said trying to get her husband to be reasonable. "You want me to be Frank's girlfriend. And it's more exciting for you too if we don't use condoms. What did I do wrong?"

"What did you do wrong?" Mike said incredulously. "Well, first, I agreed to the testing. But why bother, you just let him fuck you without a condom."

Jen looked like she didn't understand. "But I made him pull out," she said.

"How does that matter?" Mike said disbelievingly.

"I'm on the pill," Jen said. "I made him pull out ..."

"The whole point of getting tested is to make sure he's safe," Mike said.

"Mike of course Frank is safe," Jen said. "And he knows we're safe. He's dicking us. I told you he's into power games. He made us agree to get tested, even though we're married. See? He's playing power games, that's all."

"And you agreed to it," Mike snapped.

"I was playing along, I thought you were too," Jen said. She took Mike's face gently in her hands. "It's a game honey. Frank wanted us to agree. We don't really have to get tested."

Mike looked at Jen for long moments. "Whatever, we'll get tested."

"We don't have to," Jen assured him.

"We'll get tested!" Mike snapped.

They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen said "What else did I do wrong?"

Mike hesitated, then said bitterly "Just the other day you said you wouldn't try to get me to suck off another guy."

"But, I didn't," Jen insisted, but guilt was on her face.

"Seriously Jen?" Mike said sarcastically.

"You didn't suck him," Jen said rubbing Mike's arm. "Okay, maybe your tongue touched him a little ..."

"Jen ..." Mike said looking at his wife incredulously.

"Okay, I was bad," Jen finally admitted looking sheepish. "You know how much that turns me on. I lost control. I pushed you away so his cum wouldn't get on you. That's good right?" She gripped Mike's arms. "I'm really sorry honey."

"You break promises all the time," Mike said.

"Not the important ones," Jen insisted.

Mike looked incredulously at his wife. "All promises are important Jen," he said.

Jen looked at Mike, feeling terrible. After a few moments, she curled up next to him, her head and arm on his chest and leg over his. Neither said anything for a long time.

Finally Jen said "You're all tense baby." Mike was tense, his whole body stressed from their argument and what happened earlier. "Let me help you relax," she said pushing him over. Mike stubbornly resisted at first, then he let Jen turn him onto his stomach.

Jen got off the bed for a second. She put on black high heels. Mike watched her but didn't say anything.

Jen got a bottle of massage oil and then straddled Mike's ass. She warmed the oil in her hands and then massaged Mike's scalp, neck and shoulders. "Your muscles are all tight baby," she said as she massaged him.

Jen had taken massage classes in college. When they first moved to New York City she worked as a masseuse in the spa of a high end boutique (as a young couple in NYC they needed the extra money). She used her skills to loosen Mike's muscles and get him to relax.

Mike finally broke his silence when he said "When you worked at the St. Regis did men hit on you?"

"Sometimes," Jen said.

"For money? They wanted happy endings?" Mike asked.

"Yeah."

"Did you ever do it?" Mike asked.

"No," Jen said as she worked on the cords in Mike's neck.

"Are you lying?"

Jen stopped rubbing Mike. After a few moment's hesitation, she said softly "No baby I'm not lying." She began rubbing his back again.

"Do you blame me for asking?"

"No," Jen said. Mike looked back over his shoulder. She looked upset, almost tearful. "Good" he thought.

Jen moved down Mike's body. She gently pushed his legs apart. Then Mike felt his wife's lips and tongue on his ass.

His emotions raw, Mike tensed. Jen did this all the time, using her body to make up for her fuck ups. He heard her say "Please Mike, let me." It sounded like she was close to tears.

Mike relaxed. Jen spread his cheeks and licked his asshole.

Mike was soon rock hard. Jen rolled him onto his back and got on top. She guided his cock into her pussy and began slowly rocking back and forth.

"I'm a shit," she said. Her eyes were wet and a tear ran down her cheek. "I'm a slut, I break promises, I lie all the time."

"Yeah you do," Mike said bitterly. Jen started crying harder.

No matter what Jen did, Mike couldn't deal with his wife crying or being upset. He rolled Jen onto her back and stroked her pretty face as he made love to her. "No matter what you do I'll always love you," he said as he kissed the tears from her cheeks. "You'll always be my goddess."

The next week, Mike and Jen went to a doctor to get tested. They didn't go to their regular doctor to save them from embarrassment (since their regular doctor obviously knew they were married and would wonder why they wanted to be treated for STDs).

Jen went into the examination room first. At that instant, Mike had a few moments alone with the doctor. Mike pulled the doctor aside. He said "I was wondering if you could check something else for me. But, give me the results, not my wife."

"You're okay with me going out with Frank?" Jen asked the next weekend. Mike was sitting on the edge of the bed and Jen was standing in front of him.

"Yeah," Mike said. He stroked the back of Jen's leg. He grinned and said "No stockings?"

Jen grinned back. They both knew the answer to that one.

"I should take off my rings," Jen said hesitantly.

"Yeah," Mike said. "It's okay honey."

Jen took off her wedding and engagement rings and put them on her dresser. "I still have the Sofia ring," she said showing Mike her right hand.

"Yeah," Mike said. Now he was stroking over her belly button, feeling her belly ring.

"I said I wouldn't take it off, but I'm not supposed to take it off anyway for a few months," Jen said. "To avoid infection and let it heal."

"I know," Mike said.

"So, when I told Frank I wouldn't take it off, it was just part of the game," Jen assured him. "It wasn't like a high school ring thing."

"I get it," Mike said. He continued to caress the belly ring over her dress. "It's sexy," he said. It was just like the tat on her back. He didn't like the idea of anything marring his wife's perfect body. But once she got the tat (and now the belly ring) he liked it.

"When you finally end it with Frank, I'll buy you a new ring," he said.

"I'd love that baby," Jen said.

"What will you do with this ring?" Mike asked.

"I mean, I might like to wear it sometimes," Jen said honestly. "It's a nice ring."

"You mean, a freaking awesome ring," Mike said with a grin, saying it the way Jen normally would. Still, it kind of bothered him she would still want to wear the ring. Why not put it in the old boyfriend box?

Jen read his thoughts. "It's a stupid belly ring baby," she said wrapping her arms around Mike's neck and looking into his eyes. "Remember we're just playing. My real life is here with you and Anna."

"Maybe soon we can add another one to that list," Mike said putting his hands on Jen's belly and looking into her eyes.

"You want another one?" Jen asked.

"We always talked about 2 or 3," Mike reminded her.

"Yeah ..." Jen said looking less than entirely enthusiastic. There was a knock at the door. "That'll be Lou ... or Hugh," she said with a giggle. She was thankful for the change of subject. "They're Frank's bodyguards."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:25 PM