Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM)
This story is fully fictional. It does not depict real world culture or happenings. 

My name is Ragul. I was studying 8th standard at that time, since my school buses stopped coming to our house as it is very far from my school my mom decided that i will go to school from my uncles house(mom's brother) till they shift our home. My school is in near by village and it is walkable distance from my uncles ,i was happy that i am staying at my uncle, because his daughter varshini and i get along very well,she is just 4 months younger to me,  i am shy and reserved type she is very talkative and open, whenever she comes to my home i talk with my area girls because she is friends with them and she and i got close, so i was excited and also my aunt is hot looking she married young so she is in early 30s, she is good looking slim so overall i was happy.

I went to my uncles house. It was good i was enjoying the extra attention since i am staying there for the first time, usually we will visit for a day and come back. I made some new friends faster this time as varshini introduced me to her friends nearby, i got along well. But i didnt have muchh privacy here. They kept my clothes in common hall until they make space in varshas room, so i had to change dress in hall, i felt really embarrassing when putting on underwear, i was extra careful while putting it trying to not reveal anything to others, i can see aunt trying to hide her smile while i am doing this, she also interrupted me couple of times whhile bathing asking for washhing soap or something, when she knocks i will immediatly tie my towel before opening, she saw this, second time she asked friendly, why are you tying your towel now, in middle of bath all full of soap, you dont have to be shy before me and she giggled, i am like your mother only, you are like a small child to me. All she is saying is increasing my embarrassment further, i was just waiting for her to leave so i can finish bathing peacefully, she said, you can even take bath outside in backyard, your uncle too takes bath there sometimes, nobody will say anything, come, she grabbed my hand and pulled, i became afraid, she can be strict sometimes, i wanted to cut the situation here itself, i pleaded aunty! aunty! please aunty! i dont want to bath outside please!, i said in a crying tone, while trying to resist her pulling with my legs and holding on to the door with another hand, she giggled seeing me all desparately trying to escape from her grip, and said ok! ok! chill, i am not taking you out finish your bath and come and she left! my aunt was from village where male modesty is not considered important, so small boys being naked in front of girls is not an issue, it is common, even adults will bath in fields and rivers,my uncle used to take us to rivers for bath, i only try to join when it is all boys or if people are not near us. It was fun though. she often tells my mom that i should be like that, she often laughs at my shyness because of this.

One day aunt told me to go and take bath, she told to wait in the backyard she will come and apply oil for oil bath, i dont like oil baths since i have to wait long time to let oil soak in, but anyway i did it frquently in home so i went to backyard and waited for aunt to come. she came and started applying oil to head, it was relaxing, after that she told to remove my shirt, i felt shy i realised this is the first time she is applying oil for me,  she had already seen me shirtless so i did as she said, but i felt embarrassing when she applied oil to me in my nipples, when she did that i slightly twitched, it was kind of exciting too! she continued applying oil to my tummy arms and back, whenever she came near my ass i felt uncomfortable and started moving, then she told to remove the shorts, i was shocked!, i was afraid this was going to happen, but i thought she saw how shy i was before so she wont ask. i try to escape as if its no big deal, Its enough Aunty i will go and bath, and got up and tried to go away but she held me, Wait!, it is good for you if you apply full body. she called my uncle near and said Look here he is not applying oil properly, my uncle in a joyous mood told, Hey kiddo!, why man why dont you want it?, Its fine uncle, i never did this, i dont like it. They were trying to convince me for some time, i was giving only excuses, suddenly my uncle said, looks like he wont accept it, what you do just grab his hands!, i thought he was joking, and before i could think aunt held both my hands, uncle in a playful way, Time for your bath Kiddo, said while smiling, he grabbed my shorts and pulled it down with my  underwear, i was kicking my legs and screaming uncle no! please leave me!, but he got it down fast and pulled it away, my aunt left my hands and she bursted out in laughter, i was standing completely nude in front of them, i was embarrassed to the core, i immediately ran to my uncle to get my clothes, he raised his hands i couldnt reach it i tried to bring his hand down, i was hitting him to give me my clothes back, but it didnt seem to hurt him since i was a kid, my aunt was seeing my childish fight with my uncle throwing tantrums in my birthday suit and was laughing the whole time, she tried to stop it, Stop it!, Ha!Ha!Ha!, Stop please! Ha!Ha!, my stomach is starting to hurt from laughing stop it!, i gave a u too aunty look to her angrily, after that she came to me, Ok! stop now, and she lifted me with both hands from under my armpit and took me close to where she kept her oil and let me down, but continued to hug me, my face turned red, i was facing my uncle, my bum was brushing her saree it was soft, i tried to stay at a distance, she hugged me closer my ass and my body was touching her, it sent shockwaves to my body, she told to uncle, my poor boy why are you making him cry and blinked at him, he understood she is trying to console me and played along, oh it is like that ah now, you are his support ah!, Yeah Why not!, he is my cute little boy!, look at him all cute!, while saying that just like how elders will pinch our cheeks and give plain kiss to children, she hold my penis and balls with her hands and shook it and took her hand to mouth and gave a plain kiss, i was shocked i didnt expect it and i was very embarrassed now tears started coming from my eyes i controlled i didnt wanna act like a "small boy" even more, i mostly try to impress my aunt by showing off since i liked her very much, but now i am standing stripped off my clothes, infront of her, my ass and dick completely visible to her, and then my uncle said, ok then i am going out my job is done, u wont get these(shorts) back now kiddo, i was angry at my uncle he was very close i didnt expect this from him, but then we play and fight like this all the time and i enjoyed those just not with my clothes, he probably thinks it is just like other times or he is helping me overcome my shyness or he wont think anything because it is not an issue for him as i am small boy and both of them are grownups and are like parents to me, but i was mad at him, he went away putting my clothes to soak for laundry.
[+] 5 users Like ron1234's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 12-05-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by wraith - 14-05-2022, 12:58 AM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 16-05-2022, 04:11 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 18-05-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by wraith - 22-05-2022, 09:27 AM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by busyx99 - 24-05-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 26-05-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 01-06-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 01-06-2022, 01:32 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by wraith - 05-06-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 08-06-2022, 09:09 AM