Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Frank wanted to give you a gift," Jen explained. She rubbed his arm. "Excited baby?"

"Yeah, I can't wait to try this," Mike said gazing at the bottle of rare scotch.

"Why don't you pour yourself a glass?" Jen suggested. "And can you pour a tequila for me and Frank?"

"You don't want to try the Highland Park too?" Mike asked. Jen drank scotch ever now and then, although probably her favorite drink was vodka in cocktails like Cosmos and Appletinis.

"Um, no, tequila," Jen said. "Frank's trying to teach me. Some of them are really awesome."

"Okay," Mike said. He felt a familiar pang in his stomach. He got 3 glasses and put an ice cube in each. He poured a Highland Park for himself. He was about to pour the tequila when Jen looked his way.

"No Mike, stop," she said alarmed. She took the glasses and poured out the ice. "You don't use ice. Frank says it dilutes the flavors."

"Oh, sorry," Mike said. Jen's words "Frank says" rang in his ears. His cock was so hard.

There was a knock on the door. Jen opened it and smiled when she saw Frank. Frank walked in and Jen closed the door behind him. Then she got on her tiptoes and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Sorry about that," she said, referring to the drama of coming in separately.

"No need to apologize, I understand," Frank said. He took Jen's hand and walked over to Mike.

Mike held out the 2 glasses of tequila. Jen took one and handed it to Frank. She took the other for herself and sipped it. "God this is so freaking awesome!" she gushed.

"AsomBroso Reserva," Frank said swirling the golden liquid under his nose. "It's aged in oak barrels."

"Oh my god, I can taste the oak," Jen said surprised.

"Adds to its smoothness, nuances," Frank said.

"Yeah definitely," Jen said taking another sip. She glanced at Mike as if just remembering he was there. She realized they were ignoring him. She also realized she was holding Frank's hand. "Um, why don't we sit down?" she said, letting go of Frank's hand and taking her husband's arm. She guided Mike to the sofa. Frank sat across from them in a lounge chair.

Jen told herself to calm down. She always got like this when they played the game, especially at the beginning of a new relationship. But if she lost herself too much with Frank - if she ignored Mike - he'd get really hurt. Bad hurt. "Are you okay baby?" she whispered so low only he could hear. She held his hand and rubbed his arm.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said, his voice quivering with excitement.

Jen heard his excitement. He's okay, she thought. But he was quiet, his natural shyness and introvertedness making him withdraw into himself. He wanted to do this - Jen could tell - but he wasn't capable of taking the first step. Jen didn't know what to do either.

So she looked at Frank. "Um, well ..." she said to him, giving him an opening.

Frank looked at the married couple, as if reading them, looking into their souls. "Mike, I'd like you to kiss Jenny," he said.

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

"Show me how you make love to your wife," he said. "Show me how you turn Jenny on."

Mike gave Frank a long look. Then he said "Stand up Jen." Jen stood up, facing Frank. She looked into his eyes as Mike unzipped her. Mike pulled down her dress so it fell down around her high heeled feet. Then Mike sat Jen back next to him.

Mike began by kissing Jen, giving her tongue. With a light touch he stroked her back and arm as they made out. Jen moaned as Mike's lips worked up her neck and behind her ears. Her head rolled back as he pulled down her bra and thumbed her nipples.

Mike pulled away, both of them breathing hard. He took one of her arms. He kissed down her arm as he lightly stroked her wrist. Jen's eyes got heavy and her breathing harder as Mike lightly caressed circles on her inner wrist.

Then Mike got on the floor, on his knees between Jen's legs. He kissed down her long shapely legs. As he kissed around her knee he took off one of her high heels. He lightly caressed her slim ankle and then the sole of her foot. "Yeah," Jen moaned as Mike caressed her that way.

Mike kissed up Jen's leg, up her inner thighs. As he did he lightly caressed behind Jen's knee. Not too much, because he knew Jen was super sensitive there. But enough to make Jen groan and arch her back.

Mike pulled Jen's panties down her long slim legs. Jen helped my raising up on her butt. Mike opened her legs wide, as if proud to show Frank his wife's beautiful pussy. Mike put one of Jen's legs over his shoulder. Her other leg was to the side, making her open to Mike's tongue and Frank's eyes. Mike lowered his head and went down on her.

Frank came over to the sofa to watch Mike's technique. Then he looked at Jen's beautiful face. He didn't touch or kiss her. He just looked at her face, as if studying her. Jen looked at Frank briefly, then looked away, then looked back. She locked eyes with Frank, looking at another man while her husband ate her out. Her cheeks went red as if embarrassed. Then, abruptly, Jen arched her back and moaned.

Mike licked Jen through her orgasm, knowing it was better for her that way (Jen described it as "completing the orgasm"). He kissed lovingly around her pussy for a few moments, then got on the sofa next to Jen. He put his arm around his wife and she snuggled into to him. Jen pulled up her bra and squeezed her legs together as if self-conscious to have Frank there while she was in her husband's arms.

"That was beautiful Mike, truly lovely, thank you," Frank said smiling at the couple.

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Jen felt awkward, half dressed in Mike's arms, with Frank there. Was the evening over? Her body cried out for more. After a while Jen looked at Frank, as if saying "okay, what do you want to do next?"

As if reading her thoughts, Frank said "Jenny, can you put something on for me?"

"What?" Jen asked raising up from Mike's arm.

"What do you wear to sleep?" Frank asked.

"Um ... a nighty," she said.

"Cotton?" Frank asked with a smile.

"Yes."

"I'd like you to put that on for me," Frank said.

"No," Jen said. She promised Mike never to wear the white nighty for anyone but him.

Mike looked at Frank. The 2 men locked eyes. "It's okay," he whispered, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"You're sure?" Jen whispered back, looking at her husband. Mike nodded yes.

Jen stood up, taking off the other high heel. Giving Mike and Frank a look, she went into the bedroom she shared with Mike. She was already practically naked so it didn't take much time. She took off the bra. She put on the white nighty. To make the outfit sexier, she put on a white lacy thong and stepped into high heels. She brushed her hair, then fixed her makeup, putting on a lipstick that made her lips look wet and inviting.

Jen rejoined Mike and Frank a few moments later. Mike's heart beat quickened, seeing how Jen had turned the sweet white nighty into something so sexy and naughty (especially with the 4 inch black stiletto heels).

But Frank frowned, clearly not pleased. "Do you wear high heels to bed?" he asked.

"Um, no," Jen said.

Frank reached out and raised the nighty, revealing the lacy thong panties. "You wear a thong to bed?" he asked.

"No."

Frank looked at Jen's beautiful face. "You wear lipstick to bed?"

"What do you want Frank?" Jen asked not understanding.

Frank gave Jen a kinder smile. "Jen honey, I want you to dress like you're going to sleep with Mike."

Jen looked at her husband. He nodded. "Okay," Jen said turning back to the bedroom.

"Jenny?" Frank said. Jen turned back. "Do you wear anything on your feet?" he asked.

"Socks usually," Jen said.

"Because your feet get cold?" Frank asked with an understanding smile. "Even in the summer?"

Jen nodded.

"My wife was like that," Frank said. "I'd like you to wear the socks too."

Jen nodded uncertainly, then went back into the bedroom. She came out a few minutes later. She'd washed off the make-up. Put her hair into a pony tail. Underneath she wore comfy VS cotton panties. On her feet she wore white cotton ankle socks.

"Much better," Frank said with a pleased smile. "What's that I smell?" There was a hint of vanilla in the air.

"Probably my lotion," Jen said.

"You put on lotion every night?" Frank asked. When Jen nodded he said "To keep your skin soft?"

Jen nodded.

Frank smiled. Jen guessed that Mrs. Tower used to do that too. Frank ran his hand up her leg. Her toned, already soft skin felt even softer if that was possible.

He raised the white nighty and looked at the white VS panties. Unlike a thong or high rise panty, these covered her entire ass. "Looks comfortable," he said.

"They are," Jen agreed.

"Still sexy," Frank said.

"Thank you," Jen said. She glanced over at Mike. He was breathing hard and his face contorted with lust. This conversation was seriously turning him on!

Frank followed Jen's eyes. He looked at Mike too, as if studying him. He said, "Jen honey, wait for me in the bedroom. I want to talk to your husband."

Jen looked at Mike. Seeing him nod, she went into the bedroom closing the door behind her.

"This is a big day for me Mike," Frank said, refilling his glass and Mike's. "How about you share a toast with me?"

"What are we celebrating?" Mike asked.

"I've wanted Jenny Johnson since she was a teenager," Frank said grinning at Mike. "Tonight I finally get her." He offered his glass to Mike.

Breathing hard, Mike clinked Frank's glass. They each took a sip (Mike's was more like a gulp). "Her name's Andrews," Mike told Frank. "You know that. She didn't keep her maiden name when we got married. She took my name."

Frank shrugged as if that didn't matter. "This is a new experience for me Mike," he said. "I've fucked other men's wives before." He added with a chuckle "A lot actually. But never with their husbands' knowledge."

Mike shrugged but didn't say anything.

"With those affairs I got a charge out of taking another man's woman," Frank continued. "With some business rivals, it was the ultimate fuck you." He chuckled again, as if laughing at himself. "You have to forgive me Mike, sometimes I'm probably too competitive."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:19 PM