Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Mommy's Good Boy
I took a hard nipple between my thumb and finger, rolling it as I tugged softly. Mom moaned against my mouth as we kissed, and I noticed her thighs pressing together and relaxing, again and again. Mom was obviously trying to stimulate her pussy. Well, I thought, I'm just the guy for that job! I put my hand under the hem of her nightie and began moving up her legs, skin to skin. Before I reached her panties, though, mom's hands grabbed my wrists to stop me.
"Oh, my God, Jim, what are we doing? I'm your mother! We can't do this. It's so wrong!" I'd been expecting this, and had my response planned.
"Mom, this can't possibly be wrong. We love each other with our entire beings, don't we?" She agreed we did.
"Well, our entire beings must include our bodies as well as our desires. If we act in love, how can this be wrong? Besides, I'm still so horny from last night I can barely stand it. I'm glad you got off, but you left me a bit in the lurch!"
Mom's mouth dropped wide open as realization dawned. "Yes, mom. I was awake the entire time. I felt you grinding your sexy ass against my cock as you made yourself cum. I was so glad it happened, because I want us to share everything.
Tonight, though, rather than take advantage of each other while asleep -- oh, and yes, I did feel you up while you slept, too. Did you know? No? Well, then let me say you shouldn't feel you did anything wrong. Whether you asked permission or not, you did exactly what I'd hoped you would. I want us to always be here for each other, in every way possible. I have never wanted anyone more than I want you, mom. Now let me love you."
With that, I moved my hand further up her thighs, finally feeling the leg of her panties. Whether out of shock, desire, or a mix of both, mom didn't try to stop me. Knowing that I was aware of what she'd done the night before, maybe she just realized the futility of trying to stop what was destined to be.
Kissing her deeply one more time, I moved off the couch, kneeling between my mother's spread legs. I raised her nightgown to her waist, exposing her panties to me. Mom sat stock-still, perhaps stunned, perhaps unable to take part in furthering this experience. As long as she didn't stop me, I intended to continue. I moved slightly, positioning myself so I could bring my mouth to my mother's body.
I kissed the inside of one thigh, then the other. My moist lips kissed up the front of her thigh and I felt her shift, spreading her legs to me. That was all I needed! My mind was racing: I'm going to fuck my mommy! My cock had never been harder, and she had done nothing to me. This was desire as I'd never known it.
I hurriedly pulled her panties down to her knees, then pulled them down her legs and tossed them aside. Mom sat silently watching me, her hairy pussy exposed to me. For the first time ever, I was able to see her pussy, not just her full bush! She had full labia, and her arousal was evident. They were inflamed, and already opening.
I knew mom's pussy would be perfectly wet for me, and I was more than ready to begin tending to her desires. I pulled mom closer to the edge of the couch, spreading her legs around my shoulders. I kissed her pubic mound, feeling her pubes against my mouth and inhaling the scent of her arousal. Mom moaned and ground against my face. My own mother was horny, and wanted me!
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:54 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:55 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:59 PM