Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Mommy's Good Boy
Mom came in, eyes down to the floor. I was disappointed, as I was making quite the effort to be on display for her. She held the beer out to me, but since she was looking down, she was too far away for me to reach it. "Mom, could you come closer, please? Unless you want me to stand up to get that beer, that is?" I laughed. She shuffled forward, her eyes still downcast. "Mom, is everything alright?" I asked.
"I feel strange walking in on your bath," she replied.
"Really, mom?" I laughed. "I've seen you in the tub all my life, it seems. Why is this any different? You used to change my diapers. Nothing here you haven't seen before. Now, would you hand me that beer? I'd like it while it's still cold, please!"
Mom took a second or two, as though she were making up her mind about something, then looked me in the eyes and stepped closer to the tub. I turned my body toward her. As I mentioned, I'd been in the Army for four years, and I was in peak physical condition. All those pushups gave me a well-muscled chest and arms. My flat stomach was a source of pride to me. Miles of running and extensive time in the field had left me with toned, muscular legs. I was a stud, and I wanted my mother to see it.
"Thank you, mom. I appreciate it." I wanted to be nonchalant, for this to be normal between us.
"You're welcome, my son," mom replied. Just as mine had earlier, her gaze swept from my head to my feet. My own mom was checking me out! She quickly said "Now I have to get back to dinner" and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
I luxuriated in the tub as I sipped the cold beer, feeling that I had just successfully taken the next bite of this particular elephant. I was enjoying intimate kisses and the unspoken desire I honestly thought mom and I were sharing.
I again made my mom an extra drink one night, hoping the alcohol would further lower her inhibitions. She didn't complain about the drink this time. Perhaps she was looking to lower her own inhibitions, as well?
I had begun to realize that mom might have the desire, but maybe she felt that she'd be taking advantage of me in some way. I had been raised to obey my parents. If mom told me to clean my room, I cleaned my room. If she told me to take out the trash, I did it. If she told me to go down on her.... hell yeah, I would! Maybe she was concerned that I would do it because I was told to, rather than out of my own desire to be with her. It was going to have to be me who made this happen.
Helping mom to bed again, I tucked her in and kissed her. By this time, there was no denying that our kisses were obviously well beyond that which is typical between mother and son. I held the kiss between us longer than I ever had, opening my mouth to draw her lips into mine. I moved from the lower lip to the upper. When I did that, she responded by opening her mouth.
For the first time ever, we were both instigating erotic kissing at the same time! We had both begun making pleasure noises in our throats. It was without doubt a wordless expression of sexual longing, and tonight I was ready to take the next bite.
Standing bent over her after our kiss, I whispered "Do you remember how I used to crawl into bed with you, mom? You were so good to me when I was so afraid. I love you so much."
"Of course, my son. I remember it as though it were yesterday. Do you know that I got as much comfort and reassurance from you as you did from me? I felt so abandoned and unloved. You absolutely made me realize that I'd never be truly alone. My son loved me and needed me."
"Mom, would it be okay if I crawled into bed with you for a bit? I could use some of your wonderful mommy snuggles. Or is that weird now that I'm grown up?"
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:54 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:55 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:59 PM