Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Mommy's Good Boy
There she was, in all her naked glory. As I mentioned, mom was slender, which helped reduce the effects of again. Her breasts hung a bit more than the last time I'd seen them, but they were still firm and beautiful. Her bush was still full, and covered the entrance to what I was coveting. She had her medium-length brown hair pulled up to stay out of the water, and her head leaned back against the inflatable pillow she kept in the tub.
"Good evening," I began, "I'm Jim, and I'll be your bartender tonight. Can I start you off with this?"
Mom smiled as I set her glass on the edge of the tub. I placed it about the midway point of the tub, so she had to sit up and lean a bit forward to pick up the drink. This gave me the opportunity to see her breasts sway as she moved, and I had a very typical reaction. I was semi-hard in seconds, and sat down on the toilet next to the tub, ensuring that if she looked, she could see the outline of my cock under my shorts.
"How was work today, mom?" I asked. I had determined that innocent conversation combined with exposure to each other in varying states of nudity was a good step. Mom and I chatted about our days for a while, then I said I needed to get back to dinner. I felt like stage one of my seduction was well-begun. Standing, I leaned over and kissed mom on the cheek.
"What was that for?" she asked.
"I love my mommy," I replied. I hadn't called her 'mommy' for years, but it somehow seemed right at the moment.
"And I love my gode pojke", she responded. I smiled, looking into her eyes, then made a point of letting her see as I shifted my gaze to her naked body. I looked her over head to toe, then turned and left the bathroom.
Mom came out of the bathroom as I was taking dinner out of the oven. I heard her footsteps behind me. "Dinner in a few minutes", I said. "Can I get you another drink?" She said yes, and I mixed another for her and a vodka Collins for me. If mom wasn't leaving the house, she tended to change right into her nightclothes after her bath, so she was in a calf-length nightgown as we sat down to dine on roast beef and vegetables. I was still in only my shorts, which mom commented on.
"It was pretty warm over the oven," I replied. "If it matters to you, I could put a shirt back on, though. I'd just be a little sticky until I get a shower later."
"No", mom replied. "That's alright. You should be comfortable. It's just us here, anyway."
"That's true," I said, "It's not as though we have to answer to anyone for how we live, right?"
"Exactly". Oh, how I loved to hear that. I certainly hoped she kept that attitude!
A good meal and a couple of drinks later, we settled onto the couch for the evening. Mom had given no indication that the previous night's kiss was anything out of the ordinary. I mean, I didn't think she'd rip my clothes off to get to my cock, but there was no additional bodily contact, no lingering looks, to give me a sign that she was interested in more between us. That was ok. I was raised to work for what I wanted, and I was really enjoying the idea of trying to seduce my own mother. During a commercial break, mom asked about Wendy, as she knew we worked together.
"Well," I said, "it's just casual sex, but she did flash her tits to me at work today."
"Oh, my!" mom exclaimed. "How did you handle that?"
"I looked, of course," I laughed. "She has nice tits, after all."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:54 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:55 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:59 PM