Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Mommy's Good Boy
So, maybe you're wondering about my cock. Sure, I could tell you it's a 11" hose the thickness of a grown man's wrist, but I don't want to lie to you. I suppose I have a pretty average cock. It's a bit over 6" long, not especially thick, but definitely not a pencil dick, and it has a large mushroom head that my lovers tell me rubs them just right. It will tickle the back of a throat, has been at least adequate for the majority of women I've been with, and isn't too big for anal sex. I'm pretty content with what I've got, and more so with how I use it.
***** Right now, I had a sudden need to relieve myself of a load of hot, sticky cum. I grabbed my cock harder than usual and stroked quickly as I remembered my mom's kiss as it was, then fantasized that she opened her mouth as we kissed. The tip of her tongue, I imagined, ran left to right along my lower lip, then pressed into my mouth, dancing nimbly against the tip of my own tongue.
Our tongues intertwined, circling each other and darting forward and back. Eventually, my tongue penetrated my mom's mouth. I felt her lips close and her cheeks suck in as she drew my tongue deep into her mouth.... then slid her mouth up and down, sucking my tongue as though it were my cock.... and yeah, that's when I erupted, letting fly a load of cum, barely pulling my t-shirt up in time to shoot all over my chest and stomach.
I don't think it took a full minute to achieve what was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. I'd spent four years away from home, and was sexually active during the last two years of high school, so it had been a very long time since I'd included thoughts of my own mother during my stroke time. But damn! That was fucking intense! I sat there, panting, my heart pounding in my chest as my cock still throbbed after my orgasm. Fuck, I thought, what the hell was that about? My mind raced, and I realized for the first time as an adult: I want to fuck my mommy.
When I was young, after my parents divorced, I had a hard time adjusting. I really felt abandoned by my dad, and I blamed him for my struggles for many years. There I was, a boy of 11 or 12, dealing with abandonment issues (which we didn't have a term for at the time). As I mentioned earlier, mom was the only constant: my North Star, my guiding light. My fear of abandonment was so great I would sometimes be afraid to be alone at night, and would ask mom if I could sleep in her bed. She never denied me, and it was always a source of comfort to me to feel her warm body next to me; to be held close in her loving arms, drawn fully up against her body. Her body heat alone was comfort; it helped to ground me so my fear could be kept at bay.
I remember reaching out to mom at night, placing my hand on her stomach, being comforted by the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed steadily in her peaceful sleep. Still, it was eventually confusing for me. My love for my mother was tied up in feelings of longing and desire that I didn't really understand. I imagine many people can relate to that. Relationships between parents and children are always complicated; perhaps it's more so when the involved parties have a shared emotional trauma- like surviving divorce.
***** Lying in bed that night, my mind whirled. I could not deny the power of my attraction to and desire for my mom. I knew the word for my thoughts: incest. I knew the societal and legal prohibitions of what I was thinking. I imagined that to even broach the subject meant risking rejection, ridicule; if I could even find the courage to attempt to raise the idea, which part of mom would react? The permissive, open side, or the side which had been societally conditioned to be uptight, that had told me masturbation was wrong?
I tossed and turned, my mind trying to determine a course of action which could lead me to my goal. Something came to me -- a saying about taking on a big endeavor: how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. I realized that the proper way to approach this wasn't to proposition mom directly, but to push boundaries, to see what I could get her to accept. I began laying plans to seduce my own mother!
Mom was in the habit of bathing (she only took showers when she washed her hair) in the evening after work. She always said she preferred to climb into bed clean. I determined to use her bath time as a way to test her limits. That night, I had gotten home first. When she got home, I was cooking dinner, and told her there was a good hour before the roast would come out of the oven. I suggested she relax in the tub and offered to bring her a red beer (her preferred after-work libation). She thanked me and began getting ready for her bath.
I held off on bringing her drink until I heard the water in the tub shut off. I waited nearly 10 minutes, knowing she would have had plenty of time to slip into the tub and let the warm water work on the stress of the day. I mixed her drink, then, in a flash of inspiration, I took off my t-shirt so I was dressed only in a pair of shorts. I knocked twice on the closed bathroom door, slipping right in without waiting for an answer.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:54 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:55 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:59 PM