Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Mommy's Good Boy
Wendy accepted that, and we headed to my room, which was at the opposite end of the house from my mom's master bedroom, so we had two bedrooms between us. I soon found out that Wendy was very vocal during sex, especially when she climaxed. Not so much words as just unusual sounds. I never had to wonder if anything I did with Wendy worked for her. Her sex sounds were a dead giveaway.
Even our first night together, she made enough noise that I held my palm over her mouth to silence her, thinking she could wake my mom. Kinky little minx that she was, the restraint turned her on even more, and her noises got louder and louder. Wendy and I fucked three times that night, and I deposited each load into her eager cunt. I enjoyed her plump curves, as well as her pussy, which got tighter and tighter each time she came -- and Wendy had a greater capacity for orgasm than any woman I'd known to that point!
When I woke the following morning, I was the only one in the bed. My first thought was that Wendy left during the early morning hours to get out without my mom seeing her. No big deal. I didn't mind at all the thought that Wendy used me for sex and took off without a word. I don't think most young men would mind!
I slipped on some shorts and went out to get morning coffee. When I got to the kitchen, I found mom and Wendy drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes while they chatted like old friends. That was a first for me. This was shaping up to be a pretty entertaining hookup!
Wendy was back to being pretty matter-of-fact, and I followed her lead. She finished her coffee and said she needed to be going. I walked her to her car (mom raised me to be a gentleman) and watched her pull away. Returning to the house, I poured a refill and sat down in the barstool across from mom, who had a strange smirk on her face.
"So," she began. "What the fuck were you doing to that girl that she made those sounds?" She timed it perfectly that I almost spit out the mouthful of coffee I'd just sipped.
"Well, if you really want to know," I said after I stopped coughing, "there's a special thing I do with my thumb that drove her absolute...."
"Stop", mom laughed, covering her ears and shaking her head 'no' playfully. "I don't need to know. I'll just say one thing: you sure as hell didn't get that from your father!" Have I mentioned that mom and I were close? There really wasn't anything we couldn't talk about with each other.
The weekend that followed was pretty uneventful. I went out to a local bar with live music Saturday night with my best friend, something we'd done each week since I got home. Sunday was pretty much a chore day around the house. I was still in the habit of ironing my clothes, a habit I picked up during my Army years, so there was a lot of laundry and ironing going on.
Sunday night, mom and I had dinner together and settled on the couch to watch TV in comfortable silence. As the night grew late, mom stood up and stretched. "It's time for this old lady to turn in", she said. I noticed as she stretched that my mom's nipples were erect, and clearly visible through her white nightgown. My breath caught in my throat at the sight of her dark nipples. It had been a long time since I'd seen my mom's body like that, and now, even at age 56, she was sexy as hell.
"Old, my ass", I said. "You know you have a better body than Wendy, right?" I forced a laugh, hoping mom wouldn't think the comment inappropriate.
She smiled and reached out her arms to me. I willingly stepped into the circle of her arms, and enjoyed being close to my mom. She tilted her head up and, expecting our typical kiss, I bent down to her. Her lips were moist, which was unusual and she parted them as our mouths met, taking my lower lip between hers. The kiss seemed to last a bit longer than usual, as well; long enough that I felt my cock stir in my jeans.
I wrapped my arms firmly around mom, trying to draw her closer, but she placed her palms on my chest and softly pushed away. "Goodnight, min gode pojke", she said, turning to go to bed. As she walked away, I dropped back to my seat on the couch, a rush of emotions and hormones causing my mind to churn. Wow! I thought. Did mom really just kiss me like that? I unbuttoned the fly of my 501s, and pulled out my cock, already almost fully hard.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:54 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:55 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: My Mommy's Good Boy - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 12:59 PM