Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Like how?" Mike asked.

"I don't know Mike it's your fantasy," Jen said with another laugh. She was being a little dismissive of Mike. It wasn't intentional, she was still distracted by Will and the vibe of the party.

Their drinks arrived and she took a big gulp of the martini. She was hoping it would put out the fire between her legs. It didn't. But the alcohol helped her relax. She took another gulp.

"Do you want to fuck Will?" Mike asked excitedly.

"I don't know," Jen said. She took another drink and finished the martini. Jen noticed a brunette riding a muscular black man as another man (the brunette's husband) excitedly watched. There was other coupling starting up around them, a lot of it black on white. "God this place is so out of control."

"You know I love when you lose control," Mike said grinning.

"Mike please stop pushing so hard," Jen said irritably. She felt edgy. "This's all happening fast. We were just going to watch this time, remember?"

"Okay, whatever," Mike said looking peeved at her, not liking how she was being so dismissive.

Jen knew she was being a bitch. She couldn't help it. She was the meat being offered here, not Mike. She'd never been at a place like this, where the goal of hooking up was so out in the open. Even in Vegas there was some subtlety to it. Here there were so many men openly desiring her. It turned her on, but it was unnerving too.

"Mike, you lose control too," Jen pointed out. She looked around warily. "This place is wild. I don't want to get gangbanged."

"You don't think I'll protect you?" Mike asked looking bothered. It was like she didn't think he'd take care of her.

His question softened Jen. She tenderly ran her hand down his cheek and looked into his eyes. "I know you'll always protect me baby," she told him. "But this isn't about that, right? This place is so wild. I'm trying to get used to it."

"Okay, I get it," Mike said. He suggested "Why don't we go find Jim and Stacy as we decide?"

Jen frowned Mike. She knew what he was going for. He wanted to watch Stacy get fucked as much as he wanted to watch her.

That bothered Jen. All his attentions should be on her! Maybe she SHOULD put the shit in a cage. But Jen agreed so they went in search of Jim and Stacy.

They found them in an upstairs bedroom. Stacy was on the bed with a big black man. Jim saw them and motioned them over. They sat next to him on the sofa, Jen between the guys. Their attentions turned to the bed. They weren't the only ones watching. There were about a half dozen men (all black) standing around, watching the action on the bed.

Stacy was on her hands and knees. She wore stockings but otherwise was naked. The black man was fucking her from behind. The room was silent except for their sounds of fucking.

"That's Deshawn," Jim whispered. Jen nodded although she barely heard, her eyes riveted to the action on the bed. Especially on Deshawn. He was an incredible specimen of man. Tall, handsome, muscles everywhere, jet black skin. As Deshawn pulled out, Jen got a good look at his manhood. God he was huge. Maybe the biggest she'd ever seen. Was it true, black men were bigger than white men? Jen always thought it was an urban myth. But Darren was really big, and now Deshawn. Not that Jen could complain, her lovers were all impressively sized (except, well, Mike). Still, Jen could see why Stacy preferred black men.

Jen's eyes were focused on Deshawn as he pounded Stacy. The way the muscles in his ass, thighs and abs tensed with each thrust, the way his shaft glistened with Stacy's juices. At that moment she envied Stacy. She wished it was her getting pounded by that powerful black man.

It seemed everyone was focused on Deshawn's cock as it pumped in and out of Stacy. Jim leaned over Jen slightly and said to Mike, "That's why our wives will never be satisfied with us Mike."

Jim didn't say it to be mean. It was like two cuckolds sharing a common fantasy, bonding with each other. Jen looked at Mike. She saw her husband nod, agreeing with Jim.

Usually, Jen would say something like "You do satisfy me baby." But this wasn't the time for that. First, because she sensed Mike didn't want to hear it. Second, because, well ... from a purely physical point of view, Mike's less athletic body and small manhood didn't satisfy her as much as her ripped, well hung lovers. Jen didn't feel guilty about it. I mean, that was the whole point of their game.

When Jim had leaned over to whisper to Mike, he'd put his hand on Jen's thigh, kind of like for balance. When he leaned back, he left his hand on Jen's leg. Jen barely noticed, she was too focused on Deshawn fucking Stacy (if anything, she thought it was Mike's hand on her leg).

Mike noticed though. Jim was a cuck, he had no right to touch Jen, he wasn't worthy. But in a way, Jim was sharing Stacy with him by letting him watch her get fucked. Mike felt obligated to share Jen a little. Jim's hand on her leg was harmless. Although, Mike was a little surprised Jen let Jim keep his hand there.

Jen noticed Deshawn wasn't wearing a condom. She knew all about Stacy, Darren and Dannika of course. She whispered to Jim "Is she on the pill?"

"No, not for a few months," Jim said, caressing Jen's thigh.

"Will she make him pull out?" she asked. Her eyes were on Deshawn's balls. They looked so big, so full of sperm.

"She wants him to cum inside her," Jim said, moving up Jen's leg and under her dress.

"God," Jen said, the one word coming out like a moan. This scene was so naughty, so kinky, so hot! Also, there was a hand up her skirt and it felt really good.

Wait ... a hand up her skirt?

Jen saw it was Jim. She whispered "You should stop" and pushed his hand away.

"Did it feel good?" Jim asked, an embarrassed smile on his face. His fingers had reached above her stocking tops, to her bare thighs, just below her panties. Jim had a nice touch, it had felt good.

"Yeah but, you shouldn't," Jen said. She moved closer to Mike and hugged his arm. He looked bothered. "I'm sorry," she whispered to him.

"I don't want him touching you," he whispered so low only Jen could hear.

"I thought it was you," Jen whispered back.

At that moment one of the other men in the room approached Jen. He was naked and had been stroking his cock while watching the action on the bed. He was just as handsome, buff and big as Deshawn. He was also black. "I'm Carl. Want to dance?" he asked Jen, offering his hand.

Jen realized that "dance" meant fuck. "Um, no," she said.

Carl took Jen's rebuff in stride. He took a step closer and asked "Stroke me a little?"

Carl's big black cock - it was like a python - was just a few inches from Jen's face. She had an incredible urge - an intense desire - to get on her knees and take him into her mouth. But she knew that would lead to fucking, and honestly she was scared. Like Deshawn, Carl was too tall, too powerfully built, too big. She seriously worried about getting hurt if she had sex with Carl.

Mike sensed Jen's apprehension. "Maybe later," he told Carl. Then he put his arm possessively around his wife. Carl shrugged and walked away.

Jen leaned into Mike's arm. She felt safe. Yes, Mike would always take care of her.

"Fuck, here it cums!" Deshawn growled. All eyes turned back to the bed.

Deshawn flipped Stacy onto her back, no doubt for deeper penetration. His thrusts got harder, faster, violent. Jen saw all of Deshawn's body tense (she registered that he had a great ass). Then suddenly he lurched into Stacy, once, twice, three times. Jen knew the black man was filling Stacy with his sperm.

After Deshawn finally stopped cumming, he wrapped his arms around Stacy and they tenderly kissed. They kissed a long time, it was like husband and wife or boyfriend girlfriend, all the while with Deshawn's cock still deep inside Stacy, preventing his seed from flowing out.

With the action over, people started leaving the bedroom. "I need a drink after that," Mike said.

"Me too," Jen said with a giggle.

They were about to leave when Stacy said "Jen, honey, can you stay a minute?"

"I'll get us drinks," Mike said, leaving the bedroom for the bar.

Jen turned to Stacy but she was kissing Deshawn again. Jim said to her "Brilliant right?"

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh. She remembered that Jim was caged. She looked down at his crotch and said "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, it does actually, at times like this," Jim said with an embarrassed grin. "Stacy told you about it huh?"

"Yeah, sorry," Jen said with an embarrassed smile back at him. Curious, she asked "You can't cum?"

"Not in the cage," Jim said. "I mean it's possible, but that's even worse."

Jen got it immediately. "Like a ruined orgasm," she said.

"Yeah," Jim said with a laugh and an intrigued grin on his face. "You do that to Mike?"

"Only when he's a bad boy," Jen teased.

Jim looked into Jen's face, her eyes. "God you're beautiful," he gushed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:01 PM