Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 08

Continuing Book 1: Cheating. This part starts a few months after the end of Life After We. I guess I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone of the sequence of the books:

1: He Fucked My Girl
2: All In My Head
3: Making It Work
4: Consequences
5: Life After We
6: Cheating and Rivals

"So what's the bottom line?" Jasmine Kelley asked her staff.

"What do you want first, the good news or bad?" Leo asked.

"Just tell me," Jasmine snapped. She respected Leo. She liked him too, she'd known him forever mostly through her father. He was her chief political strategist, and if she ever won office he'd likely be her chief of staff. But sometimes he could be so irritating.

"Okay then," Leo said, doing his best to suppress a sigh. He was 15 years older than Jasmine, a power broker in the Democratic party. For over a decade he'd often been asked to mentor young rising stars like Jasmine Kelly. It wasn't always easy. She had a lot going for her, but patience wasn't one of her strong suits.

"As always, you're polling high among men, across all age groups," Leo said looking at the latest numbers. "But you're still weak with women, especially 18-35 and 35-50. Above 50 you're doing okay."

Jasmine studied the report, looking crestfallen. Her support among women actually FELL the last 6 months. With these poor numbers, there was no way she'd get the party's support in the next New York Senatorial race. Without party support her campaign was over before it started. She thought of what her father would say and shuddered. She was having dinner with her parents tonight. She wasn't looking forward to it, not with this news.

"Let's call it a day guys," Deidre said, seeing the depressed look on Jasmine's face. She was Jasmine's publicist and close confidant. Everyone began filing out of the conference room.

"It's ESPN," Jasmine said bitterly when she was alone with Deidre. "Girls still see me as a sports chick, they don't take me seriously."

"ESPN put you in the public eye, it was a good move taking that job," Deidre assured her. She said encouragingly, "Listen Jas, I'll call People Magazine and Entertainment Tonight, we'll get coverage of you in your CNN gig, that'll help."

"It hasn't helped so far," Jasmine lamented, looking gloomily at the polling numbers.

Deidre shrugged, knowing Jasmine was right. "Too bad you're not still going with Mike Andrews," she said wishfully.

Jasmine glared at her publicist.

"Listen, I get it, he's an ass," Deidre said putting up both hands in surrender. "But face it Jas, taking his side was the best decision you ever made. You got a lot of credibility from even the people who thought Mike was a traitor. Going out with him helped too, Mr. I'm-too-non-commercial-to-be-Apple-code master. What a joke, with all the money he made on Wall Street. But he came across like a heroic Shakespeare character, and that rubbed off you in a good way."

"That's not why I fought for him, or went out with him," Jasmine insisted, frowning at Deidre.

"I get it Jas, I'm just saying," Deidre said. She asked cautiously "Have you thought about, you know, getting back together with him?"

"He's with that flat chested bitch," Jasmine said derisively. Then she softened and added "Anyway they have a baby."

"Is it even his?" Deidre asked. She could count months, just like everyone.

Jasmine shrugged, not wanting to get into it. She knew about the perverted games Mike and Jen played but had never mentioned it to anyone (other than Mike). "I think I'm done with men," Jasmine said. Since Mike she'd had two boyfriends, both disasters. Why did she even try anymore? All her relationships ended in disappointment and heartache.

"So what, you're turning lezzie on me?" Deidre said with a laugh. She joked, "That'll get the gay vote."

Jasmine grinned. But then her smile disappeared as she thought about seeing her father that night, and having to tell him the polling numbers. He'd asked of course. And then he'd deride her - again! - about her decision to take the ESPN job. He never missed a chance to remind her when he was right and she wrong.

She was just as disappointed as her father though. She desperately wanted to win the Senate seat. That was her dream, to get into politics. She'd worked so hard to network with all the bigwigs in the Democratic party. Now her dreams were going to be dashed because women hated her?

"Great job everyone, you all did really well," Mike said as he passed out the graded tests to his high school class. He felt proud seeing the young faces smiling back at him. He really enjoyed being a teacher. He got a lot of satisfaction teaching young minds, and he dealt better with teenagers than adults.

After class Mike went to the office to pick up his mail. "Hello Mike, how's it going?" said a female voice behind him. Mike turned and saw Nancy. He suddenly felt awkward.

Nancy noticed his discomfort. "Do you have a moment?" she asked. Nancy closed the door as they went into her office.

"I've heard rave reviews from parents and students, I think you're going to be great at this," Nancy said smiling at him. "The hours are working for you?"

"Yes, they're great," Mike said. He was teaching just mornings as Maggie, their nanny, had afternoon classes at NYU. The schedule worked perfectly for Mike. He got to teach in the mornings and spend all afternoon with Anna, and then have dinner ready when Jen got home in the early evening. Still, he still felt uncomfortable around Nancy.

Nancy noticed. After a moment she said in a low voice "I really appreciate your discretion Mike."

Mike knew what she was talking about of course. Nancy regularly cheated on her husband Mac and Mike knew about it. "How's Mac?" he asked.

"He's good. Traveling again this week," Nancy said. She studied Mike. "You're uncomfortable knowing what I do, aren't you? Now that we're working together."

"You know what I do," Mike said with an awkward laugh.

"You and Jen still play?" Nancy asked, surprised.

"No," Mike said immediately.

Nancy gave Mike a long look. Then she said "Something's bothering you Mike. Can you tell me? We're friends, right?"

Mike hesitated, then said with an awkward laugh "It's hard to explain." Gathering his thoughts, he said "What you do, I have to admit I find it exciting." He laughed again to cover his embarrassment. "But, I mean, I haven't told Jen. And I feel, I don't know. Guilty I guess."

It took Nancy a moment but then she got it. Mike got excited knowing she cheated on her husband. So in an indirect way, he was turned on by another woman - her. And that made him feel guilty because it was like having an illicit relationship with another woman.

"So tell Jen, I don't mind," Nancy said with a good natured laugh. "Maybe we can have drinks, get to know each other. I'd like Jen to be my friend too."

Mike gave her an appreciative smile. "I'm trying to stay away from any ... extramarital talk," he explained. "We're still kind of feeling our way, reconnecting. I don't want Jen to think I want to play the game again."

"Do you? Want to play again?"

Mike shook his head no. "I want my wife. I want my baby. I don't want to risk that again."

Nancy nodded, studying Mike. Her father had been an alcoholic, and at that moment Mike reminded her of him. An addict, trying not to fall off the wagon. "Well, you let me know if you want to get together for drinks," she said. Smiling encouragingly at him, she added "We'll do it when Mac is home, a double date."

Mike had fun playing with Anna that afternoon, but then he always did. He and Anna had grown really close. Her face lit up whenever he walked into the room. She still called him "My My" sometimes. She didn't really understand the difference between that and "Da Da." That was okay with Mike, because he knew she belonged to him.

Their relationship was easy, that of a father and daughter. Their love was uncomplicated and unconditional.

It was different with Jen of course. But then it always was with adults. No matter how much you loved each other, it was never uncomplicated, and there were always conditions.

They decided to go out for pizza for dinner. It was dress down Friday so Jen was in skinny jeans and a casual blouse. But she looked really good and Mike gave her an appreciative up and down glance. Jen still had her petite, leggy body, but her hips and behind were a little more womanly since having Anna, and her breasts were a little bigger too. The extra curves made her even more alluring, especially since her frequent workouts and dance classes kept her body tight and firm.

Jen held Anna as they walked from the loft apartment to a pizzeria down the street. Mike had his arm around his wife's waist. Then, as if by its own volition, his hand slid down to her ass and he curled his finger into the back pocket of her jeans. The movement was as much possessive as sexual. He was telling the world that she belonged to him.

Jen noticed. She smiled up at her husband and leaned into him as they walked down the street. Smiling into his eyes, she silently said to him "yeah, I belong to you."

Inside the pizzeria as they waited for a table, Mike noticed as guys checked out his wife. Jen paid no attention, as if oblivious to the men looking her up and down. He knew that was often an act. Jen DID notice the guys checking her out, but she pretended not to. Of course, sometimes Jen really didn't notice, and maybe that was the case now since she was playing with Anna.

Mike saw a couple guys looking not at Jen's ass, but at a spot above her ass. He followed their eyes and saw Jen's stretchy blouse had hiked up a little while playing patty-cake with Anna. That, combined with her low rise jeans, fully exposed the tat above her ass. Mike lowered his hand and gently stroked the tattoo.

Jen smiled at Mike. "You like my tramp stamp?" she said grinning.

"You know I do," Mike said grinning back, his voice carrying a "duh" tone.

"Don't even try it mister, you used to hate it," she said, frowning playfully at him.

Mike shrugged, continuing to grin at her. He took his hand away but didn't pull down her blouse. He liked the idea of other guys looking at her bare lower back, and her tat. He noticed Jen didn't pull down her blouse either.

"How's work?" Jen asked.

For some reason, Mike's thoughts flashed to Nancy, making him feel guilty. "Really good," he said, trying to hide the guilt he felt from getting turned on by another woman. It wasn't so much Nancy turned him on, although she was an attractive woman. It was what Nancy did, cheating on her husband Mac. Nancy loved Mac, but she was cuckolding him. That turned Mike on. But still, he felt guilty.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:48 PM