Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Wesley got on top of her, his cock pressing against her pussy lips. He kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Jen kissed him back, running her hands over his muscular arms and back.

Wesley reached down between them. Taking hold of his cock, he guided it to her opening. Digging his feet into the mattress, he pushed hard inside of her. This wasn't making love, it was fucking, and at that moment he didn't care if it hurt. He wanted to be inside her!

Jen cried out at the penetration. "Fuck you're tight!" Wesley growled.

Wesley thrust again, and again. Each time he pushed more of his cock inside Jen's pussy. "Ugh! Ugh!" Jen cried with each thrust.

When he was mostly in – still a couple inches outside – he began moving in and out, fucking her, starting slow and then ramming her hard. Jen grunted and held onto his arms for dear life, her nails digging into him.

After about a minute Wesley rolled her onto her elbows and knees, not asking, just doing it. He put one hand on her back, just below her neck, and shoved her face into the pillow. Then he fucked her like a slutty dog, pounding her so hard and fast he practically rammed her through the mattress.

Jen came for the first time in that position. It'd been her favorite position with Colin, and she'd forgotten (or suppressed) how much she loved it. How much she loved being taken, used, treated like a slut! Her body shuddered with a massive toe curling orgasm. Other than a brief feeling of satisfaction – knowing he just made her cum – Wesley kept pounding her, relentlessly fucking her through her orgasm.

Wesley had incredible stamina, fucking her hard for another 15 minutes without cumming (part of that was the weed and alcohol). "Yeah Wes, Wes, Wes," Jen moaned, saying his name over and over. She climaxed again before Wesley finally came, shooting a huge load inside her. Jen's orgasm was even more intense than the first one.

Wesley pulled out and collapsed onto his back next to her. He pulled her into his arms. As he did, his cock slid across her dress (still bunched around her waist), coating it with their combined juices.

They panted into each other's face, kissing. Then, moments later, they both passed out.

When Jen finally awoke the next day, the sun was already out and well above the horizon, signaling it was mid-morning. At first Jen was disoriented, not knowing where she was. Then she turned and saw Wesley sleeping naked beside her. "Fuck," she groaned as the memories of last night hit her.

Wesley woke up, opening his eyes. "Hey," he said smiling at her.

"God I can't believe this happened," Jen said scrambling to get out of bed.

"Hey, hold on, it's okay," Wesley said, putting his arm around her.

"Wes, stop," Jen said, pushing his arm away and getting out of bed. "This never happened, okay?"

"I won't say anything Jen," Wesley assured her. "I've got a fiancée, remember?"

"Yeah, okay," Jen said feeling stupid. Still she got out of the bed. Her dress was still around her waist. She pushed it down her legs. She noticed cum stains all over it.

"I've got to drive home," she told him. "I've got class."

"Jen wait," Wesley said grabbing her hand. "Let's talk about it."

"What's there to talk about? This was a huge freaking mistake," Jen said, deriding herself as much as Wesley.

Wesley looked her up and down. God she was so pretty, especially with her long tussled blonde hair. Her ass and legs were to die for. He looked at her pussy. In the light of day, he saw she was completely bare except for a tiny patch of trimmed blonde hair above her clit. Her pussy lips were red and swollen. And there were dried patches of cum around her pussy and upper thighs. His cum. His cock began hardening.

"This was a one-time thing," Jen continued. "It'll never happen again." She got up and went into the shower.

Jen leaned her head against the shower wall as the hot water sprayed her. She felt guilt, regret. She'd so fucked up. She realized though she felt weak kneed. Her pussy ached from last night's pounding. Wes had fucked her really hard. When was the last time she got fucked so hard? When was the last time she came so hard?

At that moment the shower curtain opened. Wesley stood there. He didn't say anything but there was lust on his face as he looked her up and down.

Jen looked at him too. At this handsome face, his broad shoulders. At his well-defined abs. At his large cock, already so hard. At the pubic hair around his wonderful cock and running up his stomach to his belly button. She felt weak at the sight of him.

It was like an out of body experience. Jen found herself reaching for his hand. Wesley stepped into the shower and they kissed. Their kiss quickly became urgent making out, fondling each other. Wesley spun her around and pushed her face against the ceramic wall. Jen was forced onto her tiptoes as he rammed his cock into her pussy. Jen moaned his name over and over again as he fucked her hard, rough and fast like last night. She screamed as she came all over his cock. This time he came soon after, depositing another load deep inside her pussy.

"Please," Jen panted as she came down from her orgasm. "I need to get ready."

Wesley pulled out. It was like a long thick python sliding out of her pussy. He kissed her neck, her back, then stepped out of the shower to give her space.

Jen collapsed to the shower floor, not able to stand after the hard fucking and intense orgasm Wes just gave her. She was still panting, her body still tingling from their morning sex.

A few minutes later she emerged from the shower, a towel around her. Wesley was still in bed, waiting. He'd pulled his pants on.

Jen eyed him only briefly. She grabbed her bag and went back into the bathroom. Behind the closed door, she quickly dressed. Panties, tights, bra. Jeans and loose blouse. Sneakers. She put her damp hair in a pony tail and didn't bother with make up.

She emerged again from the bathroom. Not saying anything to Wesley, she stuffed her dress, lingerie, and high heels from last night into her bag.

Wesley looked at her as she got her things together. Even dressed casually without any makeup, she was so beautiful, and so sexy.

Jen finally looked at him, bag around her shoulder, ready to go. She didn't know what to say.

Wesley helped by saying "So I'll see you."

"Yeah, see you," Jen said back. Impulsively she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Wesley was smart enough not to try to make it into something more. Then Jen hurried from the room.

As Jen drove back to State College her mind was numb. Part of it was being hung over from last night. But most of it was what she'd done.

She'd cheated on Mike. On the man she loved. Her wonderful, loving, sweet Mike. She cheated on him.

Outside State College she stopped at a dry cleaners. She needed to clean her dress, but she couldn't risk running into someone she knew seeing her carry in a dress reeking of sex.

A short, middle aged Asian woman was behind the counter. As she took the dress, there was no way she couldn't notice the dried cum stains, they were all over. With a sparkle in her eye, the Asian woman gave Jen a knowing grin.

Jen couldn't help smiling back. It was like she was saying, "Yeah, I got fucked really good last night."

As Jen drove the last miles to the sorority house, her spirits lifted someone. Yes, okay, she fucked up. But people make mistakes sometimes. Mike was in England, he would never find out. She didn't have to worry about Wes saying anything. It would all be okay, she needed to calm down.

That afternoon after class, Mike called. That surprised Jen, because they usually only talked on the phone on Saturdays. "Hi baby, is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said cheerfully. "I just wanted to see how your interview went yesterday at Hershey."

"It wasn't really an interview," Jen said. "More like a tour."

"What about the summer internship?"

"I might get it!" Jen said suddenly remembering and getting excited. "I met the marketing manager. I guess he liked me." Jen made a point not to mention Wes or how amazing he was in introducing her to everyone.

"That's great baby!" Mike said. "I called the chair of my dissertation committee. He told me I can do my research anywhere. So if you get the job, I can spend next summer with you in Hershey."

"Oh, um ... that's great honey," Jen said hesitantly. She immediately cursed herself. Why did she hesitate?!

"Is that okay?" he asked. Jen could hear the frown in his voice. Why the fuck did she hesitate?!

"Of course baby," Jen said immediately. She tried to sound extra happy, but she feared it made her sound fake.

"I guess we'll see if you get it," Mike said sounding bothered. "Thanks for the picture. You looked amazing in that dress."

"I bet you liked the high heels too, right?" Jen said with a giggle, trying to recover.

"Yeah," Mike admitted with a laugh.

"I'll wear the dress for you at Christmas," she promised.

"The black high heels too, right?" he said grinning into the phone.

"You know it mister," Jen said with a giggle.

"Did you have fun with Wesley yesterday?" he asked abruptly. "You spent the night, right?"

Jen was caught off guard by his abrupt change of subject. But she quickly recovered, having already thought through her answers. "He introduced me around," she said nonchalantly, trying to make it sound like she barely saw Wes. "After I got a beer with some Hershey people. Then I went to the dorm."

"Oh okay," Mike said. With a "you can tell me" grin in his voice he asked "No late night partying?"

"No baby, I had to get back for class," she lied.

Jen looked at the phone after hanging up with Mike. Why had she hesitated about Mike spending the summer with her in Hershey?

As Jen questioned himself, Mike stared at his computer screen. At the picture of Jen in the "little black dress" and high heels, the outfit she wore during her day with Wesley. He thought of Jen spending the entire summer around Wesley. He opened the "Jen with Colin" directory and beat off as he scrolled through the pictures.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:40 PM