Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Um, I think I have a chance," Jenny said hesitantly, sounding worried and uncertain. She'd never been a good student but the last 2 years she'd worked super hard and gotten her GPA to an A-. Also she had a lot of activities and community service and tons of recommendations, and her last SATs were decent. The problem was, it wasn't enough to get accepted to Penn State, she needed a scholarship too, because her parents couldn't afford to pay for college.

"I'll take care of it for you babe," Colin said confidently. "I'll talk to Paterno. He'll pull strings for my girlfriend. Don't worry Jenny I'll get you in."

"No," Jenny said firmly. Colin had offered this before and this was a sore point for her. "Stop asking Colin, I want to do it on my own. Don't you dare talk to Coach Paterno about me."

"Okay, okay," Colin said backing off. Jenny could be a bitch sometimes (she had a nasty temper) and he didn't want to ruin the evening. "Come here," he said pulling her back to him. He covered her lips with his.

He loved kissing Jenny. Her lips were so full and soft.

He fondled her tight body as he tongued her. He began undressing her. Her cheerleading outfit was hot but a pain to take off. First the vest. Then the tight turtleneck. He paused there, not rushing with her bra. If he went too fast sometimes she'd get scared and stop him. But if he nuzzled up her neck (she loved that) and lightly fondled over her bra (her nipples were super sensitive), then ...

"Oh god Colin," Jenny moaned, arching her back.

Colin inwardly grin, feeling like he just swished a 3. Reaching behind her, he expertly unsnapped her bra with an experienced flick of his fingers.

He tossed the lacy bra away and cupped her tits. They were small but so sweet and shapely. One nipple he rubbed between his thumb and finger. The other, he sucked into his mouth.

"Oh god!" Jenny moaned through gritted teeth. Her breasts and nipples were so sensitive, it was almost painful. But the pain made the pleasure SOOO freaking amazing!

She never imagined it could be this good! She'd had boyfriends before, but they were BOYS! Colin was her first MAN (she thought of Colin as a man even though he was just 18, like her), and he knew how to make her feel SOOO GOOD!

Colin relished feeling up Jenny's body. So slim, so tight, so soft. And he loved the way she responded to his touch. It'd taken him 5 months to get this far - 5 fucking months to get the bra off this chick! - but the way she moaned and writhed under him he knew she loved it, she was a slutty wildcat under her good Catholic girl façade.

He ran his hand over her leg as he continued rubbing and sucking her nipples. He moved his hand under her cheerleading skirt. She moaned as he rubbed her mound, even grinding against him. Colin thought she was going to cum. But then she abruptly pulled away.

What the fuck?! Not again!

"What's wrong?" Colin said, exasperation and frustration in his voice. How many times had Jenny done this, stopped just as things were getting good? EVERY-FUCKING-TIME!

"I'm sorry Colin, I can't," Jenny said, hurriedly putting her bra and turtleneck back on.

"Why?" Colin said angrily. "Every other girl puts out!"

"I'm not every other girl," Jenny said bristling.

Colin heard the angry undertone in Jenny's voice and forced himself to calm down. He'd get nothing tonight if Jenny went ballistic. "Of course you're not honey, you're the best," he said in a softer voice. "But we love each other right? We're gonna get married. So why are we waiting?"

"I don't know baby," Jenny said, melting at the tender expression on his handsome face. "I'm just scared."

"But why? You love me right?"

"Of course baby," Jenny assured him, rubbing his chest. She didn't know why she was so scared, there were a lot of reasons. It didn't help she grew up a conservative Catholic where sex before marriage was a sin. That didn't stop her older sister Emma of course, who let her boyfriend get her pregnant. Emma dropped out of college and married the father Vick. That really scared Jenny, she didn't want to wind up like Emma.

Jenny didn't want to tell Colin the real reasons for her concern. Colin had his choice of girls, she didn't want him to think she was frigid. So she blurted out, "I can't in my cheer uniform." It WAS a concern for Jenny, but like reason #19.

Colin laughed. "We'll take it off, it won't get dirty," he told her with a chuckle.

"That's not it," Jenny said. She was going to wash it anyway, she always did after games. "The cheer squad is my team, I'm the captain, it'd be disrespectful."

Colin laughed again, this time derisively. "Cheerleading isn't a sport, you girls are there to look good and cheer us on," he said dismissively.

Jenny's eyes went wide with shock. "Cheering IS a sport!" she insisted. "It takes quickness, coordination, strength. I've been dancing and doing gymnastics as long as you've been playing football and basketball."

"Dancing's not a sport," Colin scoffed. "Okay, maybe gymnastics, but not dancing."

Jenny glared at Colin. She loved him, but sometimes he could be so infuriating. "YOU try standing on your toes!" she snapped at him. "YOU try doing splits!"

"Okay, okay, I give up, dancing is a sport," Colin said laughing. Jenny glared at him, knowing he was patronizing her.

"I'm sorry okay?" Colin said seeing her anger. "Come on, don't be mad. We won the game tonight, I dropped 35. The Penn State coach was there, I might play basketball AND football. Think of it, your boyfriend a two way star at Penn State. You'll be the envy of every girl on campus. Besides, I like watching you dance, so it doesn't matter if it's a sport or not, right?"

"Yeah, okay," Jenny said under her breath, looking down and feeling deflated.

"Come on, don't be upset," Colin said, putting his finger under her chin and raising her face to look at him. He chuckled and said "You're the prettiest girl in school, what else do you need?" He gave her what he thought was an encouraging smile. "Okay?" he asked.

"Okay," Jenny said in a barely audible voice, looking down at her feet again.

"Come here," Colin said pulling her into his arms again. "You're so fucking beautiful," he gushed. He kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Jenny let him kiss and tongue her. She let him fondle her. That's all she was, right? A pretty face and sexy body. Something to be kissed and touched.

She let him take off her turtleneck and bra again, she let him fondle her again. It wasn't long before her body responded, before she was kissing him back and moaning to his touch. She couldn't help it, that's just how she was.

Colin reached under Jenny's short cheer skirt again. His hand covered her mound, he rubbed her. He inwardly smiled as Jenny parted her legs. Yeah, he was gonna pop her cherry tonight. In his car, his Fire Mustang, in her cheerleading outfit. He always knew Jenny Johnson was a slut. He loved her, her pretty innocent face, but he knew there was a whore inside desperately wanting to come out. He reached into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down.

It took all Jenny's will power to snap her legs shut and push Colin's hand away. "I can't Colin," she said gasping. She pulled her panties up and adjusted her skirt. She wasn't ready for this, she didn't even have any condoms.

"Fuck Jenny!" Colin said angrily, throwing his head back in frustration. He was so close, he almost had her panties off! "You can't fucking leave me like this!"

"I'm sorry baby," Jenny said consolingly, rubbing his chest. She knew how guys were, especially guys like Colin. When they got this excited they needed relief or they couldn't function. She knew what her job was, what guys like Colin expected of her. What she had to do to keep a man like Colin.

Playing with the buttons of his shirt, Jenny offered "I can take care of you, like last time."

Colin looked at her, a smile coming to his face. "Yeah? Now you're talking babe."

Jenny ran her hand over Colin's crotch, feeling the erection inside his pants. She opened his pants and took him out, using both hands to hold him.

"You have a nice touch," Colin whispered, his breathing getting heavier at the feel of Jenny's small soft hands around his shaft.

"Yeah?" Jenny whispered back, her eyes on his big cock.

Colin put his hand behind Jenny's head, lacing his fingers through her lush blonde hair. "You like holding my cock, don't you?" he asked knowingly.

Jenny didn't answer, afraid to admit it to herself as much as Colin. But the fact was, she DID like it. She'd felt other guys before, rubbed them, but always through their pants. Colin's was the first she'd held in her hands. Although she'd done it a few times now (maybe half a dozen times), his penis still amazed her. It was big in her hands, feeling so heavy. Hard like granite, yet with soft skin like a baby's. It was so long and thick she couldn't imagine it inside her. Yet her pussy throbbed at the feel and sight of it, instinctively craving it.

"You love my cock, don't you Jenny?" he asked, giving her a knowing grin.

"Colin, god," Jenny said with a nervous giggle. It DID excite her, but she had a hard time admitting it. That was what it was like growing up Catholic, she felt guilty about everything.

Jenny deflected his question by unbuttoning his shirt. "You took off my shirt, I get to take off yours," she said with a crooked grin. She opened his shirt to reveal his chest. It was dark but she could see him in the moonlight.

God he was so gorgeous! He had muscles everywhere!

She ran her hands over his chiseled chest, her lips following her fingertips. She felt dizzy with excitement. His body so turned her on! Colin turned her on!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:30 PM