Poll: make Kajal Aggarwal get
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
boob sucked
50.00%
2 50.00%
pussy fucked
0%
0 0%
get bangd
25.00%
1 25.00%
Get her tummy filled with sperms
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Erotica Slutty sexy KAJAL AGGARWAL sucked and fucked
(27-04-2022, 11:16 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIr_RIdGSaKVoRHE3H7pq...A&usqp=CAU]

Kajal saw Kalua the next day after marriage... Her eyes fell on him... 

Kajal is a slutty bold actress. and attitude bhar bhar ke hai ..

She just took a bath and came out on balcony of the top floor of 4-storey building.. And her dress and look are as in the above pic..

Summer time. subah ke 7 baje hi, Itna dhoop. as her eyes fell on the shining sweaty muscles of the coal black labour working in the garden . She never saw such a back skinned mazdur. 

Her eyes glittered with lust and something evil came in her mind. 

She keeps staring at him. Kajal ki nazreij bas uske Biceps aur uski Shining body pe..

( hal chala rha tha mai )

thackkkkkkkkkk thackkkkkkkk thackkkkkkkk 

( mere baju me ek black colour ka bada bail khada tha i somewhat resembled to that bull if that bull was standing on 2 feet )

thackkkkkkkkkkkkkk ( pathar jitna kadak jameen ko khod rha tha i was wearing banyan aur jab khudai kr rha tha tab tricep nikal ke aata tha my body was like a stone due to years of hard work , i was just focusing on my job not looking here or there)

(ploughing the fields single handedly and all i got at the end of the day was 300 rupees and some food to eat)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slutty sexy KAJAL AGGARWAL sucked and fucked - by KaliaPintu - 27-04-2022, 11:23 AM