Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Version - "seansean007"

After around 15 minutes Jayraj pushed his hips forward so that the head of his cock went inside her ass crack..........Swati felt that and a current passed through her body and her heartbeat increased once again.......she knew what was about to come,she knew what will happen now,this thought made her breathing heavy once again,but she kept her eyes closed.........Jayraj then asked her.......Jayraj:''Swati meri jaan tayyar ho? (Swati my life,are you ready?)''.................Swati inhaled deeply and then nodded her head in a yes with her eyes still closed...........Swati:''hmm''...................Jayraj smiled,kissed her shoulder blade,neck and her ears .............Swati with her eyes still closed parted her lips when Jayraj kissed her neck and then slightly shivered........ Swati:''ssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm'' ...........Jayraj then whispered in her ear..........Jayraj:''kya hmm?bolo na jaan tayyar ho? (what hmm? Say, my life are you ready?)''..............and then he nibbled her ear.............Swati:''mmmmmmmmmmmmm haan tayyar hoon (mmmmmmmmmmm yes am ready)............Jayraj again whispered in her ear.............Jayraj:''kis cheez ke liye tayyar ho jaan?bolo na (for what are you ready my life,say na)''.........this question made her blush and she bit her lower lip...............Jayraj's cock head was still in her ass crack and this was arousing her sexually,she began to leak juices once again............He kissed her left cheek and then said............Jayraj:''kitna sharmati ho jaan,mujhse ab kaisi sharam,mere saath khul kar rahogi tabhi to hum mazaa kar payenge (how shy you are my life,why are you shy of me now,if you'll be open with me then only we'll be able to enjoy)''..............Swati understood what her lover wants,this thought made her pussy lips vibrate and she felt a tingling sensation there.........she smiled blushingly,bit her lower lip,gulped her saliva and then said.............Swati:''aaa aapko apne ander le..lene ke liye tayyar hoon (I'm ready to te...take y..you inside me)...........hearing herself speak like this,even though she didn't use any vulgar word,made her breathing heavier and a wave of pleasure went through her body..............Jayraj then moved his right hand to her right nipple,and squeezed it between his thumb and index finger..........Swati shivered and squirmed her toes ...........Swati:''sssssssssssss aaaaaaahhhhhhhh''.............Jayraj smiled and then said........Jayraj:''Jaan khul kar bolo na kisliye tayyar ho tum (my life say openly for what you're ready)........and then he bit her shoulder.............Swati:''aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......aap kyun aesa kar rahe hain?maine to keh diya aapko jo karna hai aap kijiye,main aapko rok thode hi rahi hoon (aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh why are you doing this?I've told you to do what ever you want to,I'm not stopping you)''............Jayraj understood that she was not yet ready to talk openly,but was happy that atleast she was talking while making love,so he didn't try to force her anymore,not for now atleast..........He smiled and then said.......Jayraj:''theek hai jaan,magar thoda ise phir se apne haatho se pyaar to kar de,itna intezaar karte karte dheela par gaya hai (ok my life,but love him a little with your hand once again,he has become soft while waiting for so long)''...............Jayraj this time didn't bring her hand to his cock by himself,he just asked her to do that and was now waiting for her to do it by herself.........her breathing was becoming heavier,her soft round boobs were moving up and down and her right one was still cupped in her lover's huge palms after her nipple was squeezed by him........she thought in her mind......Swati:''hey bhagwan,yeh kyun mere saath aesa kar rahe hain,itna sakht hokar inka mere peeche ghusa hai,phir bhi bol rahe hain ki dheela par gaya hain, mujhse phir se chhuwaye bina maanenge nahin (ohh God,why is he doing this to me,his one is aleady tight and poking in my back,then also he is saying that it has become soft,he won't leave me without making me touch it again)''........................Swati moved her right hand towards her ass and caught his lover's giant cock ,pulled it out of her ass crack and began jerking it once again............she licked her lips and gulped her saliva,she couldn't believe that he was jerking the cock of a man who was around 20 years older than him and who was not her hubby,preparing his cock to invade her pussy which was leaking again after already achieving orgasm once............she felt ashamed of herself but at the same time smiled,may be the awkwardness and thrill of the situation made her smile,may be her indecent behaviour inspite of being a shy woman made her smile,may be the opportunity which the circumstances have provided her to enjoy her life back after the tragedy which struck her made her smile...........whatever the reason was, she was smiling,breathing heavily and feeling a pleasurable sensation in her body while jerking her lover's cock,gripping it in her palms and moving them up and down,from the glans to the base of the cock,feeling it's hardness,its veins,its warmth..........after jerking it for 2-3 minutes she heard Jayraj whisper in her ear.............Jayraj:''jaan naraaz ho kya? (my life are you angry at me?)..........This question made her open her eyes, she turned her head and looked at the man in whose arms she was lying,feeling comfortable and cozy,enjoying his romantic talks...........She looked in his eyes with her hand still gripping his cock and nodded her head in a no............Jayraj smiled and then said.......Jayraj:''to jaan ab ise apne ander bhi to aane do,kabse bechain hai tumhare choot ki garmi paane ke liye (then my life let him get inside you,he's yearning to feel the warmth of your cunt for so long)''............hearing her lover use such a dirty word while she was still looking in his eyes made her blush and she turned back her face towards her left,looking at the bedsheet,her breathing became heavier,her cunt felt a current and in a sudden reaction she said.............Swati:''dhatt aap aaj kitni gandi baatein kar rahe hain (dhatt,you're talking so dirty tonight)''.........all these while she was still gripping his cock and smiling ............Jayraj smiled at her reaction and then rubbed her clit with his right hand and at the same time kissed her neck..............Swati closed her eyes back......Swati:''ssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh''..............He then said...............Jayraj:''choot ko choot na kahoon to kya kahoon?ab sirf pakdi rahogi ya ander bhi daalogi? (if I shall not call cunt ''cunt'',then what shall I call it?now will you just keep it in your hand or even put inside?)''...............she blushed once again with her eyes closed and him still rubbing her clit........she then turned back,looked in his eyes and saw him giving an evil smile to her while still rubbing her clit and then he moved the middle finger up and down the slit of her pussy and then slid it inside..............Swati still looking at him.............Swati:''ssssssssssss aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh''...........Jayraj smiled evilly once again and then pulled out his finger from her pussy.............she gulped her saliva and then smiled evilly at him too and squeezed his cock in her grip still looking at him........Jayraj:''aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''...she continued to smile looking at him,then pushed her upper body slightly forward and pushed her soft round juicy ass slightly backward and then still looking at him rubbed his cock up and down her pussy.........She then turned her head back to her left,closed her eyes,placed the cock of the man who was not her hubby,at the entrance of her love hole and then pushed her ass slightly back.............the head of his Big Black Cock went inside her cunt and she moaned parting her lips..............Swati:''aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh''............she then moved her hand from his cock,caught his right hand and brought it on the bedsheet next to her belly and held it tightly..........Jayraj released his hand from her grip,then put it on the back of her palms and inserted his fingers in between hers.....she understood his move and bent her fingers towards her palm locking his hand in hers................He then tightened his grip on her hand,pushed his right leg towards her panty which was still on her thighs and pushed it down with his toes...........he then whispered in her ear................Jayraj:''jaan mera bhi to nikaal do na (my life take out mine too)'' she smiled hearing this,folded her right leg which was lying on her left leg by pushing her knees forward and then caught her lover's underwear which was on his thighs by her toes and slid it downward........Jayraj then himself pushed it further down and got rid of his underwear.......He then caught both his underwear and her young lover's panty in his toes and lifted them up and then said.......Jayraj:''Ye dekho Swati,in dono ko neeche pyaar karne do,ab bistar par sirf main aur meri jaan honge,jism se jism mila kar jee bhar pyaar karenge,sirf main aur tum ye bistar aur ye raat (see Swati,let these two make love on the floor,now it will be just me and my life on the bed,we'll make love flesh to flesh as much as we want,only me,you,this bed and this night) ...............Swati looked at Jayraj's toe holding their briefs and then he threw them on the floor...........she then looked at Jayraj when he finished speaking................Jayraj pushed his right leg on the other side such that her legs were now trapped between his both legs,tightened the grip of their right hands,kissed her lips once and then asked her.........Jayraj:''tayyar ho jaan,main ander aaoon? (are you ready my life,shall I enter you?)''.............her breathing had become heavier when Jayraj had pushed his leg on the other side as she knew the time had finally come for them to be closest to each other,the closest a man and a woman can be to each others bodies.............she knew the time had come when his monster like warrior will invade her soft and warm love hole,the place which only her hubby was supposed to explore,but he was in a deep sleep,whereas his sweet,innocent and shy wife,who was also the mother of their two kids was shedding all her shame with each passing day,with each passing night,with each moment that she was spending with her new lover,who was not only a local goon,but was also around 20 years older than her...............she was leaking already with his cock's head still in her love hole,but now it was to enter her full..........she looked in her lover's eyes,inhaled deeply and then nodded her head..........Swati:''haan (yes)''..............he kissed her lips again and then pushed his crotch forward and his giant cock slowly slowly went inside her cunt,which had become tighter in this position............. Swati could also feel the difficulty to accommodate his cock in her pussy in this position,she opened her lips and then moaned................Swati:''aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh''..............she then tightened her grip on his hand even more........Jayraj kissed her neck and then said.........Jayraj:''bas jaan thoda pareshani hogi,iss position mein pehli baar kar rahe hain na isliye,thoda der mein theek ho jayega (there will be some difficulty my life as we are doing in this position for the first time,it'll be alright after some time)''.........she too was enjoying this position as she was in his arms and felt being protected........she smiled and nodded her head indicating that she was fine with it..........he then pulled his cock back and then pushed it back further inside...........Swati:''aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhaaaaaaaaa'' she squirmed her toes.............her lover then slowly slowly started fucking her,moving his cock in and out of her soft and warm cunt.........he then began licking and kissing her shoulder,neck and ears while fucking her in a slow rhythm..........from time to to time Swati would squirm her toes and moan out of pleasure.....................Swati:''aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh''.........after a couple of minutes of slow fucking and kissing her neck ,he pushed her ass with his crotch in such a way that from being sideways in a 90° angle with the bed,it was making an angle of 45,with her right leg noe lying next to her left leg,on it's right side instead of lying on top of it.....................Her lover then pulled out his cock so that only the head of his cock remained inside her cunt and then thrusted it inside her cunt completely,it went piercing her cunt ...........Swati gasped''Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh''................Jayraj then increased the speed but it was still not that fast,his cock was moving in and out of her cunt and his young lover was now moaning continuously.............Swati:''aaaaaaaaahhh aaaaaahhhhh aaahhhhhh aaaahhh aaaahhhh''..............after a few minutes of fucking Swati turned her head towards his lovers face which was buried in her neck,kissing and licking it.,while he was thrusting his cock in her cunt...............she then released her right hand from the grip of his right hand and slightly turned her upper body towards her right.................now her upper body was facing towards the ceiling whereas her lower body was turned towards her right.............she then caught her lover's head and pulled his face from her neck and looked at him still moaning...............swati:''aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhh''................They looked at each other,Jayraj smiled at her and then rubbed her clit..................Swati:''mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh''.....................she then pulled his face towards her own and they locked their lips and started kissing.......................Jayraj bent his right leg which was on the other side f her leg,then bent her right leg slightly in the spacd created............now he was able to penetrate her cunt fully,his entire cock was now able to explore her cunt............They were busy with their lips locked,he was penetrating her as deeep as possible while rubbing her clit and they could feel the warm exhaled air of each others nose whivh was adding fuel to their body...........Jayraj fucked her in this position for 10 minutes,still kissing her lips...........she would wriggle her toes every now and then....................Jayraj then broke their kiss and whispered in her ear.............Jayraj:''jaan mazaa aa raha hai? (my life are you enjoying?)''........Swati smiled and nodded her head which Jayraj didn't see.............Swati:''hmm''.................he then pulled his face from near her ear and looked at her smilingly while still fucking her...........she too looked at her and smiled...............Jayraj then looked at her evilly and pinched her nipple................Swati:''mmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh''..........Jayraj smiled at her evilly which she returned with her own smile and then licked her lips and gulped her saliva...........Jayraj was now thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt looking at her and kneading her boob......................she looked at him for a minute and then closed her eyes and was enjoying his fucking................Swati:''mmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaahhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm''.......... when Jayraj pinched her nipples once again.............Swati:''aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh''then she opened her eyes and pulled him back for another kiss..............Jayraj then increased the speed and began rubbing her clit once again.............being fucked for around 20 minutes combined with kissing and her cliy being rubbed had their effect and she began shivering and then and then and then and then she squirmed her toes,pulled her lover's hair,stopped kissing him and with her lips pared she reached her orgasm...............it had been only around 10 seconds when Jayraj's face too turned red and he started grunting...............Jayraj:''hunnnnhhhh hunnhhhhh huuunhhh'' and then in the ecstasy of her orgasm she dug her small nails in his back,combined with her cunt squeezing his cock,he too orgasmed and ejaculated in her pussy..............after a minute of orgasm,he kissed her lips and then slid on the bed to her right but still kept hugging her in the cuddling position................both of thrm were panting heavily and she could feel his warm breath on her neck ...................after 5 minutes,he cupped her right boob and then asked her.................Jayraj:''mazaa aa gaya jaan aaj,tumhara badan waqai nasheela hai,tumhe mazaa aaya jaan.......(enjoyed a lot tonight my love,your body is really intoxicating,did you enjoy my life?)''...........she nodded her head ''hmm'' and then brought his hand near her lips,kissed it,rubbed it on her cheeks few times and then relaxed herself completely............Jayraj kissed her neck one more time and then he too relaxed himself and then both of them fell asleep in that cuddling position with Jayraj's hand on her right boob,they had made love till 1 am......................
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story - by MasterBull - 21-05-2019, 10:32 PM