Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Version - "seansean007"

Swati then went near the almirah,sat on a tool and applied lipstick,kaajal and powder................

Anshul had heard the door of the bathroom open and then after sometime he heard the sounds of the running water,he looked a little confused and then looked towards the door behind which his wife and his saviour were romancing............He didn't know what was happening,for the next five minutes he would sometimes look towards the door and sometimes towards the crossword puzzle.......................just when he was looking towards the door,Swati emerged from the room looking fresh and beautiful.....................He looked at her and smiled,she too looked at him ,smiled and went to the kitchen...........Anshul had understood that it was his wife who took the bath first and now Jayraj was taking the bath,he also understood that since his wife had worn the same saree,she must've worn it inside the bathroom,so there was nothing much to think ...........................Anshul then said..........Anshul:''bahot khoobsurat lag rahi ho (you're looking very beautiful)...........Swati just smiled at him,prepared the tea and toast,gave a couple of toast and a cup of tea to her hubby and then went towards her lovers bedroom which was her bedroom too..............she was little disappointed that her hubby though mentioned that she was looking beautiful ,didn't ask the reason for her reddened and swollen eyes.....................she entered the bedroom and closed the door again...........she looked at her mature lover who was making her feel lively again,smiled at him and sat beside him on the bed..........he had already taken the shower and was dressed in a shorts and tshirt as usual................they had their toast and tea with Jayraj fondling her every now and then and she smiling at him..........................they then cuddled just like in the morning,with Jayraj's crotch on her soft and round ass..........Jayraj kneaded her boobs,kissed her lips and neck,nibbled her ears all the time............they spent around half an hour as usual and then Jayraj got up,picked 3 of the bags,Swati picked the tray and then they came out of the bedroom............Anshul looked at them and smiled,Swati without smiling back went to the kitchen to put the tray,Jayraj came to the sofa and sat on it,he then called Anshul near him which he did,Swati too came from the kitchen and sat beside Jayraj............................He then handed those bags to Anshul and said.................Jayraj:''ye tumhare liye (this is for you)''..................Anshul looked at Jayraj and then at his wife,who was smiling now and asked............Anshul:''Jayraj jee yeh kya hai? (Jayraj jee what are these?).......................Jayraj looked at him and then said..........Jayraj:''khud dekho (see it yourself)''......................Anshul opened the bag and saw there was a couple of shorts in that bag,he looked at Jayraj embarrassingly and tried to say something when Jayraj asked him................Jayraj:''baaki do bags mein bhi dekho (see what's in the rest of the two bags).............................Anshul opened those two bags and found there were a couple of t shirts in one of the bags and a shirt and trouser in the other,he felt embarrassed again and looked at Jayraj,then at his wife who was smiling ,then back at Jayraj and then said.................Anshul:''Jayraj jee yeh sab ki kya zaroorat hai,aese hi aapne hamare upar itna ehsaan kiya hai apne ghar mein rakhkar,upar se yeh sab,nahin main yeh nahin le sakta (Jayraj jee what was the need of all these,You've already done us a big favour by giving us shelter in your house,and on top of that all these,no I can't take these)............Jayraj:''dekho Anshul main tumlog ko apne pariwaar jaisa maanta hoon,tumlogo ko rakhkar mera bhi to fayeda hai,mujhe Swati ke haath ka khana milta hai,kabhi kabhi Swati se baatein bhi kar leta hoon,ghar mein sunapan nahin lagta ab,to tumlogo ke liye agar kuchh laata hoon to yeh koi bada baat nahin hai,rakh lo ise (see Anshul,I consider all of you as my family,I too have some benefits in keeping you all here,I get to eat foods cooked by Swati,sometimes I get to talk to her,there is no more any emptiness in this house,o if I bring something for you all then that's not a big deal,keep them).................Anshul looked at his wife whi was smiling at him,then he looked back at Jayraj ,nodded his head and said..........................Anshul:''theek hai,shukriya (ok,thank you)''....................He wanted to know what Jayraj has brought for his wife as he knew that if he has brought something for him then he must have brought something for her too,but he didn't want to ask that as he found it would be embarrassing to ask that, it would show that he now expects Jayraj to shop for his entire family.......so he kept quiet,but felt bad that they didn't show him those other bags..............................Swati felt bad that her hubby didn't ask whether Jayraj had brought anything for her or not,she then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner and Jayraj started watching news along with his lover's hubby,he had managed to win Swati's heart to a great deal,it's upto a person how quickly he manages to do something,Jayraj has certainly managed to make a lot of progress just in a single day ........................

She prepared the dinner and then asked them.................Swati:''khaana tayyar hai,abhi khayenge ya baad mein? (dinner is ready,will you have them now or after sometime?)''................Jayraj looked at her and then said.............Jayraj:''nahin thoda der baad,tum araam kar lo thoda (no,after some time,you take some rest)''................Swati looked at him and nodded her head in a yes and then went to Jayraj's bedroom,in fact her own bedroom too.................she came out after 20 minutes after completing her motherly duty and then went to the kitchen to set dinner on the table..............They had their dinner quietly and then the elder one of the two youngest member of the house stubbornly said that she would sleep with Anshul...........Swati tried a couple of times (without forcing) to make her change her decision but she stubbornly said that she would sleep with Anshul only.............Swati looked at Jayraj and then at Anshul who said..................Anshul:jaane do Swati jab zidd kar rahi hai to rehne do,tum chinta mat karo (leave it Swati if she is insisting,you don't worry).................Swati looked at Jayraj then again at her hubby and said.............Swati:''par (but)''...............Anshul:''are koi baat nahin,mujhe koi problem nahin hai (it's not a big deal,I've no problem)''................and then he moved towards his bedroom along with the second youngest member of the family.........Swati didn't show any expression but she was a little disappointed that her hubby didn't show any concern that she will now have to sleep with another man on the king size bed without anyone else present in the room.......this would be the first time that she will be spending the entire night with her lover on a bed which is made for couples....for them to make love and fuck........though she was a little disappointed,she didn't try to object...........Anshul on the other side had full faith on them and he was also getting accustomed to them spending time alone and sleeping in the same room,so he didn't think much about that................Swati looked at Jayraj again and saw that he was smiling naughtily at her ,she was drawing closer to him so she blushed slightly and said............Swati:''aap chaliye main in dono ko sula kar aati hoon (you go,I'll join you after helping them sleep)....................Jayraj moved closer towards her, her breathing became a little heavier and she looked down ......He stopped a feet away from her,looked at her and then said............Jayraj:''kahan jaoon? (where shall I go?)''...............Swati still looking down said............Swati:''wo aap bedroom mein (in the bedroom)''........................Jayraj:''kaun sa bedroom mein? (which bedroom?)''......................Swati still breathing a little heavier looked at him and then said..................Swati:''aapka (yours)''...................Jayraj still looking naughtily at her said...........Jayraj:''sirf mera bedroom? (only my bedroom?)''......................Swati understood the meaning,she blushed again,looked down,inhaled deeply and said...........Swati:''aap chaliye main aati hoon (you go,I'll join you)''...;......she then turned around and moved towards her hubby's bedroom,Jayraj looked at her swaying ass,smiled and then proceeded towards his bedroom,infact towards his and his lover's bedroom where the king size bed was waiting for them to make love to each other,fuck each other as much as they want tonight,without worrying about anyone else's presence in that same room............They had got full privacy the last couple of nights,but this was the first time they were to get that privacy in Jayraj's bedroom,the bedroom which was made for a couple....................Swati went to the bedroom,helped her hubby get on the bed,put a sheet over him and then said............Swati:''ab aap araam se so jaiye (now you sleep comfortably)''....................Anshul smiled at her and then asked ...........Anshul:''Jayraj jee kitna khyaal rakhte hain humara,tum unhein gunda kehti thi,ab samajh aaya ki wo kitne achhe hain (Jayraj jee takes so much care of us,you used to call him a goon,now you understood how good a person he is)''.........................Swati got a little irritated and called in her mind,''haan aapko unka samaan diya dikhta hai,unka khyaal rakhna dikhta hai,magar ye nahin dikhta ki wo aapki biwi ko apna banana chahte hain,ye nahin dikhta ki aapki biwi unke kamre mein sirf soti hi nahin hai,balki unka bistar bhi garam karti hain,wo aadha raat aapki biwi ki taango ke beech aur aadha raat uske baanhon mein guzarte hain,saari raat bina kapdo ke nange hokar mere nange badan se chipke rehte hain jaise main unki aurat hoon,ye sab aapko naa hi dikhta hai aur naa hi samajh aata hai,aap sach mein meri fikr nahin karte ab,aapko thoda bhi fikr nahin ki aapki biwi kisi aur mard ke saath ek kamre mein saari raat guzaregi (yes you can see the things which he gives you,you can see that he takes care of us,but you can't see that he wants to make your wife his own,you can't see that your wife not only sleeps with him in the same room,but she also warms his bed,he spends half of the night in beween your wife's legs and the other half in her arms,he remains glued to my naked body the whole night with himself being naked without any cloth on his body as if I'm his woman,neither you can see these things nor can you understand any thing,you really don't care about me anymore,you really aren't bothered that your wife is going to spend the whole night with some other man)''..................Anshul saw her lost in thoughts and then asked her.........Anshul:''kya hua?kya soch rahi ho? (what happen?what are you thinking?)''.............................Swati came out of her thoughts,looked at her hubby and asked him............Swati:''aapko aur kuchh samajh aata hai?mera matlab hai ki Jayraj jee hamara khyaal rakhte hain iske alawa unke baare mein kuchh aur aapko samajh aata hai? (what else do you understand?means apart from him taking care of us,do you understand anything about him?)''................Anshul looked at her questioningly and asked her............Anshul:''aur kya? ( what else?)''.................He then changed his expression as if calming himself down and then said after inhaling deeply....................Anshul:''dekho Swati,main pehle bhi keh chuka hoon aur aaj phir keh raha hoon ki Jayraj jee bure insaan nahin hain,agar bure hote to humein yahaan nahin rakhte,aur tum khud hi to aaj subah keh rahi thi ki tum unko samajhne lagi ho aur tum dono ke beech ki ghalat fahmiya door ho gayee hai to phir achanak ye sab sawaal kyun? (Look Swati,I've already told you and I'm telling you again that Jayraj jee is not a bad man,if he would've been a bad man then he wouldn't have given shelter to us in his house,and you yourself was telling me in the morning that you've now begun to understand him better and whatever misunderstanding was there beween you two are over now,then why these questions suddenly?)''....................Swati gnashed her teeth lightly and then said looking at him............Swati:''nahin maine kab kaha ki mujhe unse koi problem hai,chhoriye jaane dijiye,main aese hi beqaar mein soch rahi hoon,aap so jaiye (no,when did I say that I've any problem with him,leave it,I'm thinking uselessly,you go to sleep)''............she then looked in his eyes deeply and said............Swati:''main bhi jaati hoon so jaane, JAYRAJ JEE KE PAAS (I'm too going to sleep,NEAR JAYRAJ JEE)...............Anshul looked at her with a bit of a different expression,but didn't think much and then said.................Anshul:''haan jao jaakar so jao,tum bhi thak gai hogi (yes go and sleep,you must've become tired).................She looked at her hubby one more time,got up from his bed and went out of her hubby's room towards her lover's room who was waiting for her on the king size bed to make love to her,the whole night was their..............................

She came out of her hubby's room and closed it,she then looked at the door behind which her lover was waiting for her........she switched off the light of the living room and switched on the night bulb........she then moved towards the door to her and her lover's bedroom and just as she was about to open it,she looked back at the door to her hubby's room..........she looked at it for a few seconds,then opened the door to her bedroom which she shares not with her hubby,but with another man who was much older than her,she knew what awaits for her in that bedroom,she knew she will warm his bed,she knew she will open her legs for him,she knew that she will let him get between her legs,she knew she will strip all her clothes for him and will wear them back only in the morning,she knew that her whole body will be explored by his tongue and lips,she knew that their body will remain in contact throughout the night without a trace of cloth on them,flesh to flesh....................with all these thoughts in her mind she entered the bedroom and bolted it from inside...............she then looked at the man who is soon going to give her heavenly pleasure,who is going to make her feel like a woman,who is going to treat her like his own woman.............she smiled at her lover who was busy doing something in his cell phone and looked at her when she entered the bedroom,he too smiled back but naughtily and kept his phone on the bedside table..............she looked at him,went towards her handbag,took something out of it and then went straight inside the bathroom smiling and blushing................she came out of the bathroom after around 10 minutes and Jayraj's smile became wider looking at her...........she had freshened herself and applied light make up........she too smiled back at him,blushed and moved looking down towards the left side of the bed which was waiting for her to put her intoxicating body on it............she climbed the bed and just like yesterday put her head on his chest with her face towards his legs and left hand on his bare belly between his shorts and tshirt.........his t shirt had moved up making some portion of his belly bare.............he too put his hand on her waist and started caressing it,she too started caressing his belly..............they continued caressing each other for a couple of minutes without speaking even a word,when Jayraj asked her................Jayraj:''sula aayee apne pati ko? (have you made your hubby sleep?)''....................Swati just nodded her head still looking towards her hand moving around on his belly and said.................Swati:''hmm''................Jayraj then started moving only the tip of his fingers on her waist and belly which sent a chilling sensation through her body as well as her pussy and then said.............Jayraj:''kya hmm? (what hmm?)''.................her breathing was becoming heavier,she inhaled deeply ,turned her head towards him,looked in his eyes and then said.................Swati:''apne pati ko sula aayee (I've made by hubby sleep)''.....................Jayraj smiled at her,brought his right hand near her face and put his right thumb on her lips on which she had applied lipstick just a few minutes ago.........Jayraj started caressing her lips with his right thumb and her bare waist with the tip of the fingers of his left hand.................this dual attack started showing their effect on her body and pussy and she closed her eyes...............she was feeling a tingling sensation in her body as well as in her pussy.........she too pushed her hand inside his shorts and started caressing his pubic hair just above his dick,sometimes touching the base of his dick too with the tip of her own fingers....................This was having its effect on Jayraj's dick and slowly slowly it was waking up,to do what it is supposed to do...............to travel inside his other half and explore it as much as it can,to pleasure it as much as it can,to make it leak juices as much as it can,to stretch it as much as it can................Jayraj continued caressing her lips with his thumb for a minute and then asked her...................Jayraj:''apne pati ko sulakar khud yahaan aa gayee? (you made your hubby sleep and then yourself came here?)''........................This question made her open her eyes and she looked at him,she also stopped caressing his pubic hair....................he was still caressing her lips and waist..........she looked in his eyes for a few seconds then turned her face back towards his legs and told herself in her mind........''Haan,kyunki use koi fikr nahin hai ki main aapke paas soti hoon,to phir main kyun karoon (yes,because he is not bothered that I sleep with you,then why shall I bother?)''................and she resumed caressing his pubic hair................Jayraj brought his right hand again near her face and put his thumb back on her lips and began moving it on her lower lip,this time puttig a little bit of pressure on it and at the same time put his left hand on her left ass cheek and kneaded it.................Swati let out a moan...................Swati:''aaaaahhhhhh''....................Jayraj then asked her again.............Jayraj:''Swati tumne mere baat ka jawab nahin diya?tum idhar dekho na,mujhse baatein karo na,aese kab tak chalega? (Swati you didn't reply to what I asked?you look here,you talk to me,till when will it be like this?)''..................Swati turned her face back towards him still caressing his pubic hair and then caressed the base of his dick with the tip of her fingers and looked into his eyes and then looked down at his chest on which she was resting her head...........she had her head on his chest and was looking at his chest when Jayraj asked her again.............Jayraj:''lagta hai tum abhi bhi mujhse khush nahin ho,kabhi baat karti ho kabhi nahin,aakhir main kya karoon ki tumhe yakeen ho jaye ki main tumse pyaar karta hoon aur chahta hoon ki tum bhi khul kar zindagi jiyo (It seems you're still not happy with me,sometimes you talk to me,sometimes not,what shall I do to convince you that I love you and want you to live life freely)''.................hearing this she inhaled deeply which filled her nostrils with her lover's scent,bit her lower lips,then slightly licked her lower lips and then with a heavy breath just moved her eyeballs and looked at him,Jayraj too looked into her eyes which were really looking intoxicating and then she said...................Swati:''haan,apne pati ko sula kar yahaan aa gayee,aapke paas (yes,I've come here to you after making my hubby sleep)''........hearing her own words,her pussy felt a tingling sensation and started leaking,her entire body too felt a wave of tingling sensation pass through it....................Jayraj too smiled at her and pulled her up with her face on top of his,she too helped him by pushing herself up...............they looked into each others eyes and then Jayraj put his right hand on her head and moved her hair behind her ears and then slowly and slowly pushed her face down................she was still looking into his eyes but closed them when her lips were only a couple of inches away from her mature lover.........then their lips met and they began kissing each other slowly and slowly..............Jayraj put his left hand on her ass and started kneading them,her breathing was becoming heavier with every passing moment...........they were kissing very tenderly,there was no wild kissing tonigh................Jayraj could taste his young lover's lipstick which she had applied for him only...............Jayraj then pushed his tongue in her mouth which she readily accepted and began exploring her mouth............Te entire room was now filled with the sound of their kissing...............''puch puch mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh puch puch mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh mmmmhhhh'' .........Jayraj then brough his left hand from her ass and caught her right boob and began kneading them..........,,.....Swati let out a moan of pleasure..............Swati:''aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh haaaaahhhhh''.......................puch puch mmmmmmmhhhhh mmmmhhhh....................They kissed like that for around 5 minutes then Jayraj rolled over and put her down on the bed and got on top of her,with their lips still locked and his left hand kneading her right boob......................They kept kissing,Swati put her right hand on his head and started caressing his hair and pulled his head down too,they were kissing very tenderly.................They could feel each others warm breath being exhaled out of their respective nostrils which was adding fuel to their lust....................Swati was moving her right hand through his hairs and caressing them and her left hand was roaming on his back............The room was already filled with the sound of their kissing,now it was accompanied by the sound of her bangles .....................Jayraj then squeezed her right boob tightly which made her moan...................Swati:''aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh''' and then she pushed her tongue in his mouth.............now there was a war going on between their tongues and they had become TONGUE OF WAR.............their respective tongues were trying to outdo each other,they were trying to pleasure each other more than the other could do....................They kissed like that for another five minutes and then broke their kiss.............both of them were breathing heavily,Jayraj looked at her and saw her eyes were closed.....................Jayraj stood up on his knees and pulled out his tshirt...........she opened her eyes and looked at him,he smiled at her and then started lowering his shorts..................she looked down at his shorts and then at him.........he was still smiling and got rid of his shorts completely............he was now wearing only his underwear..............he then lowered himself on the young housewife whose hubby was sleeping in the other bedroom of the house without any hint of her wife warming someone else's bed in the other bedroom................he lowered himself on top of her and placed his lip on her,kissed it for a few seconds and then moved down to her chin and kissed it,she was breathing heavily and her twin mountains were moving up and down.................he then moved down to her neck,kissed there for sometime and then bit there lightly,......................Swati: ''ssssiiii aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh''.............and then she pulled his hair gently without pulling him up...........Jayraj then moved to her left shoulder,kissed there and bit her lightly again..............she moaned again......Swati:''aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh''...................Jayraj moved his right hand to her left shoulder still kissing on her shoulder and neck and tried to remove her saree from there but he failed as it was pinned to her blouse.............Swati understood what he was trying to do,she opened her eyes,turned her face towards her left all the while her tall,dark,mature lover was busy making love to her neck and shoulder and showering them with his gentle kiss and light bites,and then unpinned her saree and threw the pin on the side table.......................Her lover then removed her saree from her left shoulder and threw it towards her right side thus exposing her blouse completely..............he then moved his lips to her right shoulder,kissed and bit gently there too and then moved down just above her cleavage,kissed there too and then moved further down...................he put his nose just at the beginning of her cleavage and inhaled deeply,taking in the aroma of her breast in his nostril...........this made Swati open her eyes and look at her lover and she let out a smile.................Jayraj too suddenly looked up at her face and caught her smiling at him............when she saw Jayraj suddenly look at her smiling,she quickly turned her head towards her left,closed her eyes still smiling and then bit her lower lip blushingly..........................
[+] 1 user Likes MasterBull's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story - by MasterBull - 21-05-2019, 10:28 PM