Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 31.**

“Mo ... money?”, Nila was speechless. ” What money?” 

“Well, due to your … bright idea of filing a report against us. We had to pay off some … how should I put this … we had to provide some monetary incentives to our two security officer friends who had brought you here. You know, to make it all disappear. Due to the concern of our family background, we could not take the risk of having a criminal record. “, Viraj answered her matter of factly. “I’m sure you understand.” 

Nila could not move; she was too shocked. They are expecting her to pay them back after everything they had done to her. No sane person would even think that way,  

Viraj jumped off the table, walking slowly towards her. “Of course, we are aware of your family background. Your poor father. Isn’t he starting to fall sick? Already begging for money to pay off your lawyer to fight for that little piece of land. Now his daughter … “, Viraj placed his left hand on her cheek. 

“Don’t touch me!”, She slapped his hand away, stumbling backwards. Lucky growled at her.  

Ravi lit up another cigarette, taking a deep puff, “Let’s just call her father bro. Might as well send him the videos and the pictures ...” 

“He will be so proud of the slut his daughter has become.”, Ganesh chuckled as he leaned back.  

Viraj smiled, a smug look on his face. “Our lawyer isn't cheap as well. One of the best. A large sum of money we had to spend because of you. What will your father do to pay us back?” 

“He might have to whore out your mother to make ends meet.”, Ravi sneered at her. 

Nila was burning. She could feel the rage burning in her. These rich privileged bastards, she was stuck. How could she fight back? Reporting to the security officer was what brought her here now. The dean? He took the opportunity to stick his cock into her as well, knowing she came from a slum. As a fucking nobody, what could people like her do? 

“So …?.”, Ganesh asked out loud. Lucky growled softly.  

Viraj walked behind her, the palm of his hand gently cupping her ass over her shorts, squeezing the flesh. “Think of this as a learning curve, Nila.” 

Nila could feel his breath in her ear.  

“Stupid bitch. What did you think was going to happen?" he asked her softly, his voice barely a whisper, “Did you think a village whore like you was going to get some form of justice?”, his grip on her butt cheek tightened, hurting her, “You had a good fuck. Probably the best fuck you will ever have. You should have just let it go and continue with your pathetic life. “ 

“I ... I can’t … pay …", Nila stammered, the gravity of the situation was starting to sink in. She was angry, fuming mad. But she did not know what else she could do, the ones she thought she could depend on were the ones that had betrayed her trust. The college, the security officer, they were all just chess pieces these boys could move to their will.  

“We know.”, Ravi responded, watching her every move.   

Ganeh stood up, slowly making his way towards the bag on the side table. His back was facing her, making her nervous. She knew that bag, it had all of Ganesh’s toys in it. What was he digging for? Her heart was racing. Nila hung her head down, staring at her feet. What could she do? Plead? Get on her knees and beg? She was getting tired of it. Tired of feeling so alone and helpless. Tired of all these men taking advantage of her.  

Her body jerked up when she felt a hand on her neck. Shocked when she saw Ganesh was standing in front of her, grinning widely. She felt a leather strap being tightened around her neck.  

“Whaa... what is this... “, her hands shot up, feeling the rough used leather as his fat hands went around her shoulder.  

“Gunda, is that Lucky’s old collar?”, Ravi asked, amused by his friend's antics. Viraj had taken his hand off her ass, taking a step back to allow Ganesh the access he needed. 

“No … no … please … this is beyond degrading ….”, Nila was frantic, feeling the leather collar finally tighten up as Ganesh buckled it on. Her eyes looked from one boy to another. She could hear Mohan laughing behind her.  

“You look great.”, Ganesh chuckled as he stood back to admire his handiwork. He pulled out his phone, taking a picture of Nila with her hands fiddling around the dog collar around her neck, trying to remove it to no avail.  

“Please … please … take it off … take it off … “, Nila started to cry.  

“You have the money?”, Ravi raised an eyebrow as he leaned forward from the couch, waiting for her answer. 

“No ... “, she whimpered, the feeling of defeat and dread overcoming her.  

“Then take off your clothes.”, he said. Nila heard Mohan take a deep breath behind her.  

---------- 

“What happened?”, Agilan looked at Kalai as he walked out of the warehouse towards the security officer car.  

“I sent her to them.”, Kalai shrugged, “They told us to wait.” 

“What? Why?”, Agilan looked annoyed. “We already did what was asked of us.” 

Kalai looked around, two guards were talking and laughing loudly close to the main gate, another taking a walk around the warehouse. He wondered what was stored in those boxes inside, although he was pretty sure somebody higher up the ladder was paid handsomely to look the other way.  

“They want us to send her home … after they’re done ... “ 

“Done doing what?”, Agilan’s interest peaked. 

“I guess we will find out later. The fat boy said he’ll pay us extra.”, Kalai grabbed a cigarette from the box on the car hood.  

“Maybe we can have a go after they’re done?”, Agilan laughed, tapping his holstered gun “I saw what you were doing in the backseat to the girl, you old bastard. We should have stopped in the fields. No one would have known.” 

Kalai chuckled softly, taking a long drag, “It’s been so long.”, he sighed, he could feel his cock itching, growing slightly in his pants as he thought about the girl’s pussy just now.” Too much of an unnecessary risk. They would have known. Furthermore, as fucked up as they are, I don’t want to step on their daddy’s wrong foot.” 

Agilan thought for a minute, “True …", he looking into the warehouse entrance, pondering what was going on inside. That old caretaker, Mohan and the dog were nowhere in sight as well. He must be inside, watching. “Ahh … I would have fucked that little bitch if given a chance …”  

Both the constables continued to wait patiently. The night was hot, the air felt heavy.  

---------- 

Nila heard Lucky growl behind her. The dog was big, big enough to rip her to shreds. The old man could barely hang on to his leash.  

“What did he say?”, Ganesh stood in front of her, his big stomach jiggling as he moved around. She watched him smile as he muttered his next words. “Take it off. ” 

“You need to understand, Nila. You belong to us now … “, Viraj said out loud. “Until we tell you otherwise, you will be treated as such. A slave. A whore. Whatever you want to call it, it's up to you. “  

“And if you don’t listen. “, Ravi waved his phone at her, showing her a WhatsApp screen with her father’s number on it.  

“Please … anything but that … “, Nila took her hands off the collar around her neck.  

“First, you will be punished for what you did. “, Viraj smiled at her, enjoying every moment he tortured her, messing with her mind. 

He slowly reached out; his finger flicked her nipple. “I won’t ask again. Take off your clothes.”

----------

**End of Part 31.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 26-04-2022, 07:42 AM