Adultery Rinku – The Tease!!
Rinku – Practice!! (Part 6) 

………..
“Ummmm!!!...Ssssss…!!!!” I sighed deeply as just before turning & walking away, Mohit pinched my lip, leaned forward & whispered lustily “KUTTIYA!”
…………………..
………………………….
……………………………..
It was just after lunch that Mohit messaged me, ‘Rinku!!!! That prick had been calling me every 5 minutes?........ ?’

I texted back ‘Tell him ….. B-M-B!!!!’

‘WTF is tht?’ was Mohit’s instant & understandably exasperated retort!!!!!

‘BISTAR-ME-BUSY!!! ……!!!’, I was laughing, as I imagined my husband’s reactions, but his reaction somehow made me go weak in the knees & also a bit moist between my legs!!!!

Mohit texted back; ‘Teri gand mar doonga…… KUTTIYA! ….. !!!!!’
…….
……….
…………..
………………
So, when it time for Mohit to return from office, I left the door open & went about my work wearing just an over sized white shirt with nothing underneath!

When he arrived, Mohit barged into the house & his first question was “Rinku? ….. Woh aaya tha?”

I turned around languidly & huffed as if tired from recent exertions & said “4 aa ke gaye, Mohit! Usme se ‘WOH’ kaunsa tha? …… & didn’t I tell you to tell me in advance if you were sending him……..!” I began to retort abrasively but my husband launched himself at me & we both tumbled over the back of the sofa & then rolled over onto the cold hard floor!!!!

“Kuttiya!!!! …… Saali Rinku kuttiya!!!! …… Kuttiya!!!!! 4 kutton se chudi hui kuttiya!!!!!!” Mohit chanted again & again as he kissed me all over my face, his palms crushing the breath out of me as he groped my boobs violently!

“OHh!! Mohit!! Ohhh!! ….. AAAhhh!!! Oouuwwww!!!” I moaned & shrieked as Mohit lifted up my shirt & shoved his prick up my asshole!!!!

‘Thrust 1’ …………. ‘Thrust 2’…………….‘Thrust 3’…………….‘Thrust 4’!!!!!!!

That’s when I opened my eyes wide, turned amy hea around & stared at my husband!!!!
Usually, 3 thrusts are the maximum he has had ever fucked before cumming at a time, but then he kept on thrusting, hard, in & out!!!!!

I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth & goaded Mohit on by saying “Yesss! Mohit!!!! See how easily it went in!!!! 4 studs have already cummed in there today!!!! …. Now after you the count becomes four & a half!!!!! Come on!!!! Yesss!! Kiss me!!! ….. Taste their sweat & spit & sperm on my body!!!! …… Suck on my tongue!!!! …… Taste their cum, you bastard!!!!

I could never have imagined his reaction to those words!!!!

I literally felt his prick grow & harden inside me as he ripped my asshole apart while licking my face all over as if really trying to pick up & savour the aftertaste of the supposed cumshots from the 4 fucks from before him!!!!

Although I fervently wished there had been 4 fucks before him, however, this one time, my husband fulfilled my raging lust with his unbridled aggression….. well only to a certain extent!!!!!
……..
………..
……………
Finally, after 10 minutes & many thrusts later, (which for Mohit was a fucking world record moment), Mohit withdrew & splashed his liquidy cum on my face & tits!!!!!
I squatted on my knees & was about to take his cock in my mouth when my husband spoke “Rinku! Kuttiya Bhabhi!!!! Aakhir Jaanu ne teri gaand mar hi di!!!!! Ab Jaanu ka sperm khud bhi chaat aur apne pati ko bhi khila!!!!!”

I looked at him in surprise as he bent towards my tits & pushed my breast upwards!
He pushed my nipple into my mouth & even as I began to lick off the sperm coated over it, Mohit too began to lick it up along with me & began to feed it to me!!!!

As I swallowed the sperm, Mohit pushed me on to my back & lay over me, eyes tightly shut, kissing my face, whispering as he smooched me all over; Mohit kept repeating “Rinku ….. Mohit ki biwi….. par…. Jaanu ki Kuttiya!!! Baki sab ki kuttiya… saali …..Rinkoo ….MMMm!!.... Kuttiya!!!!....Rinkooo kuttiyaaa..AAhh!!!!!”

Mumbling & munching on my cheeks Mohit dozed of sleep, while I lay there quivering & shuddering as I fingered myself to satisfy the craving of my insatiable & fully aroused pussy!!!!!

As usual Mohit had failed to quench my thirst after actually igniting the flame of passion in the first place!!!!!!

So once more, I went to sleep with my own fingers cajoling my sex crazy cunt about better times to come while my husband snored away on the sofa outside while Jaanu kept calling on Mohit’s number incessantly!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 24-04-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:19 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 08-05-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:23 PM