Adultery Rinku – The Tease!!
Rinku – The Tease!! (Part 1)

“Saali CHINAL!!!!! Itna chipakna jaroori tha!?!?” …….. “Kutta mar gaya tha…. Chachaji ka ….. unki biwi ya beta nahin maare the!!!!! …. Jo itna dukh ho raha tha tujhe? ……. Aur thoda lipat kar rooti toh Chachaji ke underwear me hi ghus jati …. Chinal saali!!!!”
…………..
…………………
“Uss kutte ke saath bhi tera chakkar tha kya? …. Uss kutte ka lund bhi choosa tha kya kabhi? Kutte ki maut par itna jyada dukh sirf kissi kuttiya ko hi ho sakta hai!!!!…. Rand saali!!!! ………….. Randi ki aulad …. RANDI!!!!”
…………
……………….
“Saali …. Kuttiya!!! ….. Tujhe apne bable Chachaji ke haath par ragadte hue sab ne dekha!!!! … Sharam naam ki koi cheez hai ke nahin tujhme? Haramzadi saali!!!! ….. Madarchod rand kahin ki!!!!” 
…….
………..
What seemed to have started as a jealous husband’s tiff had escalated quickly into an full blown ‘husband-vs-wife’ accusatory fight & the poor auto-rickshaw driver seemed to be bearing the brunt of it!!!

What had happened was, earlier that afternoon, my husband Mohit & me had gone to condole his bereaved uncle, whose beloved ‘dog’ had passed away!

Although I was demurely dressed (compared to my usual attire) in a simple white salwar kameez (ofcourse it was extremely tight fitting as also low cut!), I had managed to garner more eyeballs than necessary, especially since I had worn a low back kameez with a transparent plastic bra strap across my bare back, at the condolence meet!!! 

Well, it was a ‘condolence’ meet for the passing away of Mohit’s uncle’s ‘dog’!!!!!

But what had set off my husband’s jealous rage was when I hugged his uncle & hugged him for what Mohit thought was much longer than was necessary!!!!
Ofcourse, Mohit had completely missed his uncle patting my bare back & then caressing me all the way down, right over my tight shapely buttocks!!!

Mohit had also accused me of purposefully rubbing my shapely juicy mangoes on his uncle’s arm, which set me off on an defensive tirade! 

Although there was wasn’t much I could say to defend myself, since every accusation was absolutely true & very easily justifiable!!!!
But I responded with a vehemence!!!!

“TU!!!!?? Tu… mujhe randi keh raha hai? …. TU?!!? …. Saale!! …. Pati nahi bhadva hai tu….. BHADVE!!! …. Apni biwi ke jism ko bechne ke irade se shaadi ki thi tu ne….. harami!!! …… Khud ka lund toh chuhe ke lund jaisa hai …… chota … patla …. Mara hua!!! ……Nalla saala!!!! …. Saale tere khandaan ke saare mardon ne mujh par haath daala ….. tab kya kar raha tha tu? …. Hu’h?”
…….
………..
“Tera woh 5 inch ka lund kisi kaam ka nahin hai …madarchod! ….. Sirf Lajjo ….. meri maa … matlab teri saas ke naam se muth maarte hue thoda sa khada hota hai!!!! …… Jab tu tera piddi sa 5 inch ka lund meri gand me dalta hai toh tujhe bolna padta hai ki daal diya!!! ….. Tab tak toh samhaj me bhi nahi aata tha …. Itna patla hai tera lund!!!! ……… Y… You fucked up son-of-a-bitch!!!!

….. “Saali MADARCHOD CHINAL!!!! ….. tuhje mera lund andhar ghuste hue pata nahin chala ……. Kyun ki tu ne apni gaand 10 aur mardoon se chudwai thi!!!! RANDI!!!!! …….. Itne bade ched me train bhi ghus jaaye toh pata nahin chalta….!!!!! SAALI KUTTIYA!!!!!!!!!................

So we contunied abusing & cursing each other… unabashedly … unabatedly ….. !!! 
We washed all of our dirtiest of linen sitting within inches of the intently listening autorickshaw driver!!!

Since our tiff started after we had hailed the auto-rickshaw, the poor driver was surely going nuts listening to our bickering!
Although, when Mohit mentioned about me rubbing my tits on his uncle’s arm, I caught the driver glancing at my bosom in his rear view mirror!!!!

Surreptitiously, I had pulled up & wrapped my duppatta high up around my neck revealing the shape of juicy jugs & smiled to myself as I saw the rickshaw swerve dangerously as he couldn’t get his eyes of the rear view mirror!!!!

“Oye DriverJI!!! …… DEKH KE CHALAO!!!! …. Matlab …. ‘AAGE’ dekh ke chalao…… Mister!!!” I admonished the driver, stressing on the ‘dekh ke chalao’ & also accompanied by a naughty curling of the corner’s of my lips, which didn’t go unnoticed by the driver who immediately slowed down his speed, so that he could savour the sight of my marvelous mounds, even as he responded “Haanji-madam-ji ….. jaisa aap kahe!! Dhang se ….. DEKHTE Dekhte …..  CHALAOONGA!!!”

Mohit, who was staring out in a huff, completely missed this naughty play of words between his wife & the rickshaw driver, leaving us to glance at each other slyly, via the rear view mirror!!!!
………
……………..
…………………..
Soon, we were on the last stretch of road, heading towards home when we encountered dense traffic along the market street!!!

As we inched slowly through traffic, I caught sight of my favorite pizza place!
Well, it didn’t serve the tastiest of pizza’s but it was my favorite because of one particular handsome hunk of a delivery boy!!!

However, that evening, I couldn’t see him around, as I scanned the pizza place & even tried leaning out a bit to get a better view!!!!
But to no luck!!!!!

I sighed in disappointment & sat back as the rickshaw lumbered along the jammed road!!!
…..
……….
Due to the heavy traffic, we stopped a little further down from the pizza place & suddenly my eyes lit up & once again I eagerly leaned forward, my breathing quickening!

A little down the pizza place was a narrow, dinghy lane that led to the rear of the shops which lined the street we were driving down!

I had never been down that lane, but it appeared to be a filthy place where all the garbage would most probably be dumped at the day’s end!

But, at that moment, the filthy lane had taken a hue of the pearly gates of heaven (well, atleast for me) as the handsome hunk who I had been straining to catch a glimpse, stood just a little distance down the sidey lane!!!

As our autorickshaw crawled forward, I saw the hunk turn & face the wall!!!

“Ohhh!” I gasped distinctly as the guy bent his knees, unzipped his fly, plucked out his prick & then let go in a woosh against the wall he was facing!!!!

The bastard was pissing & I craned my neck way out to get a better glimpse of him & his tool!!!!

Unfortunately for me, my husband spotted my excessive interest & to add to my misery he spotted the cause of my excessive interest too & then all hell broke loose!!!! ……. Once again!!!!

“Dekh!!! … Dekh saali ko!!!! ….. Maine bola tha na….. randi thi ….. aur randi hi rahegi!!!! ….. Madarchod koi chutiya wahan pisaab kar raha hai aur iss randi ki chut me khujli shuru ho gayi!!!!! ….. Rickshaw se bahar latak kar chinal uska lund dekhne ki koshish kar rahi hai!!! ….. Saali madarchod!!!! … You are such a shameless slut!!!! ….. You bitch!!!!” Mohit was livid with rage & I sank back into my seat & glanced at the driver, catching him grin at me in the rear view mirror!!

I shook my head slightly, as if indicating him not to instigate me or my husband any further but I did bite my lower lip naughtyly, teasing him just that much more!!!

The driver ensured that our vehicle crawled at the slowest speed, while he & I exchanged glances & grins, even as my husband seethed in fury, oblivious to his wife’s latest transgression!!!!!
……….
………….
……………..
In a short while, but much too sooner for Mohit’s anger to subside, we reached outside our housing complex & the driver parked just a little further down the gate, checked the meter reading & drawled “69 hua sirji!”

In response, Mohit hopped out of the autorickshaw without a second glance & as he walked away he snapped at the driver “Iss randi se wasul kar! ….. Paise nahin honge toh saali lund choos kar chukka degi …. Kuttiya saali!!!!”
………
…………
………………
Both me & the driver gaped at my husband’s despicable response!

But I somehow regained my composure & sidled out of the autorickshaw!

I stood just a foot or so from the driver who was finally able to scan me from head to toe, while I fumbled in my purse to fish out the money!!!

“Shit!!!!!” ……… “Wah!” me & the driver exclaimed at almost the same time, although completely different words in response to very different stimuli! 

I had exclaimed because I had a single note of 500 bucks which surely the auto driver would refuse to accept since he would have to return a whole lot of loose change! 

But I was impatient to know why he had exclaimed the way he had!

“Kya bola?” I asked the driver who grinned broadly & repeated his word & then continued “Wah! … Bola madamji!!! …. Aap ki khubsoorati dekh kar raha nahin gaya!!!!”

“Oh! Thank you driverji!!! …. Par sirf chehre ki khubsoorati dekh kar bola na?” I teased!

“Abe saali …. Kuttiya!” the driver laughed & blew a low wolf whistle at my cheekiness!!!!

“Wah!!!” it was my turn to mimic his earlier words & this time I continued “Madamji se kuttiya ek jhatke me?”

We both laughed while I thrust the 500 buck note at him!

Just as I had expected , he smirked at me for paying 69 bucks with a 500 buck note & asked “Madamji …. Itna change kahan se milega? …… Kuch settlement ho sakta hai kya …. Jaise aap ke gussewali pati ne kaha!!!” he winked at me as nodded at his crotch!!!!!

“Harami saale!!!! … Uss chutiye ne mujhe chinal kaha aur tu ne maan liya? Kutte ho tum sab!!!! Chikni cheez dikhi nahin ke usse ‘Chikni Chameli’ samhaj lete ho …tum tharki mard!!!” I replied testily but my eyes reflected all of the naughtiness that I had wanted too!!!

“OK ..OK madamji!!! Gussa mat karo!!! ….. !” the driver too acted his part of being rattled by my anger & rummaged around & thrust a bunch of notes & a few coins into my hand!!!

Very smoothly, he caressed my palm as he placed the loose change into my palm & whispered hoarsely “Madamji …. Saali tujhe kabbhi nahin bholunga!!! …. Jitni khubsoorat ho …. aur jitni sexy ho …. Utni hi madarchod aur tharki lagti ho!!!! … Sach me tujhe yaad rakhunga …. Dil se!!!”

I chuckled & replied “Chal jhoothe!!! …. Yahan se aage ja ke koi aur sexy bhabhi ne auto liya toh uske sapne dekhega! …. Aur mujhe bhool jayega!!! … Jhootha kahin ka!!!!” 

I gave a light playful tap on his shoulder as I spoke & was surprised by the huskiness in his voice!!!

“Kasam se madamji! …. Ab koi sawari nahin … kissi ko nahin bithaoonga!!! … Ab seedha ja ke bas ek hi kaam!!! ….. AHhhh!!” the driver said as he shamelessly mimicked masturbating!!!!
……….
………….
……………….
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 24-04-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:19 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 08-05-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by blackdesk - 30-04-2022, 12:59 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 11-05-2022, 05:46 PM