Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 38 : Toxoplasma gondii  

[Image: 279590937_rat-scares-the-cat-vector-20569955.jpg]

Shilpa's power nap was short, no more than 45 minutes. Her vitality is restored, and her spirit elated. She lay there for a while, cherishing the sweet memories of the morning. 

Her fingers brush the soft textures of her succulent lips in remembrance of her lover's greedy mouth on it, tender, sometimes rough. His hands, oh his hands!! Holding her, cupping her.....she loves those hands....gripping her, stroking her....always busy.......mauling her wavering tits....attentive...cusping her ass....grabbing her pussy. She can still feel it. His tongue sawing between her labia. 

She rolls over, biting her lips and holding the pillow between her arms. The back of her head lands on the keychain Ashish left for her.

"Owww," She mutters, and her hand searches for the reason.

She turns around, holding the key curiously, and finds the 'Lunch note.'

A silly smile sprawls across her face. She is delighted and checks her phone to know the time.

Five missed calls from Rahul and 10 from Mahesh.

Also, one message from Ashish.

She knows why Rahul called; he has the job of driving her around.

*Let him suffer* 

The message says #I hope you got my note, Mrs.Dixit. I will be expecting you#

She gulps. There is this unspoken ritual between her and Ashish. Whenever he addresses her as 'Mrs.Dixit,' he wants the hotwife, and when he calls her by her first name, then its different.
(that detail explained elaborately in CHAPTER 32,PART 5)

*Different how?* her nosy bitch asks who lives within her.

*You don't have to know everything* She refrains herself from overthinking. Overthinking is the silent killer.

The point is she got a date with her bull as a hotwife, and it thrills her. It is so scandalous and forbidden. A rosy glow appears on her cheeks, and blood rushes down her loins. 

The phone buzzes suddenly, and she receives it.

Mahesh.

"Where are you?" Mahesh asks.

"Are you out of your mind? Are you calling me when I am at his house? "Shilpa scolds him.

"Ashish is here, Shilpa, in the office. I just saw him talking on his phone. What are you still doing there?" Mahesh asks.

"Cleaning his house. Such a brute. He is making me work overtime." Shilpa lies without shaking her voice.

"Sorry to hear that." Mahesh feels guilty picturing his beautiful wife wearing that gorgeous kurti sweeping his enemy's floors.

"He seems to be in a very good mood today. He barely listened to what I said and ......" Mahesh pauses 

"And what?" eager to know, Shilpa asks.

"Ans, he kept on whistling, looking at the ceiling. You should have seen that stupid smile on his face." Mahesh spills the rest.

" Ahaan..." Shilpa bites her lower lips and a dimpled smile forms on her cheeks. She knows what is making him happy, and that makes her happy.

Mahesh hesitates to ask, but he asks, " Did he do something today?"

"To me, you mean?" Shilpa's voice is still unshaken.

"You know what I mean." Mahesh's hand clutches on the phone tightly, expecting something worse.

"Nothing happened between us." Shilpa lies blatantly, laying there with a sore pussy.

Mahesh does not believe it. Yesterday he saw Shilpa doing a video chat with Ashish in their washroom. She was stark naked and was fucking a wall-mounted dildo. (that happened in CHAPTER 35

"Are you not telling me something, dear?" Mahesh asks with a note of disbelief in his tone.

"He was busy with his work." Shilpa conjures another lie.

Mahesh saw Shilpa's butt plug last night. He pictures Ashsih in his penthouse spreading his wife's bubbly ass cheeks and pushing that butt plug inside her.

"Don't lie." Mahesh's voice was stern. One day he locks your pussy with a chastity belt, and the next day he does not touch you is not believable.( happened in CHAPTER 33) )

"Fine, we kissed," Shilpa says in a whining tone.

"And?" Mahesh feels that maddening rage is growing within him.

"And what?" Shilpa defensive.

Mahesh recalls that during her video chat, Shilpa was cumming and telling Ashish how good she felt when he spanked her. (Scene is from CHAPTER 35) 

*There is no way they stopped at the kiss.* Mahesh bleeds inside

"Stop lying and tell me what happened." Mahesh grits his teeth and bangs his office table.Some heads turn to look at Mahesh.

"Ok, fine, you wanna know all the gory details?!! I gave him a blowjob." Shilpa's voice wavers now; she can imagine her husband's angered face. She is afraid.

"YOU DID WHAT?" Mahesh shouts out loudly, forgetting he is in the office.Now everyone looks at him.

Even Shilpa cringes in fear of the way Mahesh barked through the phone.

Mahesh already knew Shilpa sucked Ashish's cock. Ashish mentioned it during their bathroom video chat, and Shilpa told Ashish how he always manages to make her squirt and her husband couldn't. (Happened in CHAPTER 35)

Those scars are still alive, and now he just learned his wife sucked his bully's cock again.

"Calm down. We did not have sex. I told him that ....he needs to wait.... that I am not ready for it. I am making him desperate, which will lead him to commit sexual assault. Then I will tape it. It has to look authentic ." Shilpa lies dramatically.

Mahesh is fuming, but Shilpa's idea seems logical to him no matter how much he loathes it. Shilpa does not have any spy camera with her anyway. She broke the first one. Today the new camera will arrive.

"That reminds me, the camera delivery will happen today. I want you to go home and collect it. Rahul is at college." Mahesh commands her.

"Alright!!! I will ." She assures him.

Mahesh stays quiet for a few seconds, then asks, "How many times today he made you...." he could not utter it.

Shilpa waits and then asks, "How many times what?"

"You know what?" Mahesh sounds agitated.

"No, I don't," Shilpa asks in confusion.

"How many times did he make you squirt today?" Mahesh clenches his fist in regret for asking the question.

"You don't wanna know ." Shilpa calmly says.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Mahesh accuses her.

"Jealous?" Shilpa giggles, "You know he can teach you if you want."

"What do you mean?" Mahesh is clueless.

Shilpa offers an idea of olive branch to him suggesting," Well, he can teach you how to do that to me if we embrace the lifestyle. I am the hotwife, he as my bull, and you the loving cuck husband. It will end this war between you two. I am sure he will promote you as well. Let's come clean to him."

Mahesh could not believe his wife had just said that.

For a few moments, there was no reply from Mahesh; he was walking out of the office.

"Hello, Mahesh, you there... hello." Shilpa checks

Once Mahesh reaches the staircase outside his office floor, He shouts in a menacingly infuriating tone," Listen, you bloody cocksucking whore if that piece of shit ever puts his dick in your cunt, I am going to chop his cock and balls. I will make you watch how your loverboy squirts out his blood. Then I am going to feed those to you at his funeral. Don't ever speak about it again. Do you understand now, you filthy slut? I will never surrender to that pampered twat. I will never never never surrender."

"Yes." Shilpa cuts the phone. Shilpa is shocked at the words that come out of her husband's mouth. He just called her dirty names. 

*What does he thinks of himself? Winston Churchil with that never surrender shit!!!* she groans inside in insult.

Mahesh has never spoken to her this rudely, and that cold-blooded threat sends a chill down her spine. 

*He did kill Rekha to be with you. Why are you surprised?* 

Mahesh visits C.E.O Priyanka's room after this. Unlike yesterday the secretary did not stop him.

"Goodmorning, Mam. May I sit?" He politely asks

Priyanka studies him minutely and then gestures to him to sit with her hand.

"Have you reached a decision yet?" Mahesh impatiently asks.

"You want me to fire Ashish, but what's in it for me ?" Priyanka asks

"Isn't it obvious? He is defaming you purposefully by telling the stories of your one-night stand with him. He is jealous of you. He wants your title." He pushes the idea. (that conversation took place in CHAPTER 34)

" That's your word against his. If you don't have anything else, you can go." She curtly says.

"I have something else today." Mahesh grins, "Words on the street that our company is merging with Rockwell corporation."

"Is that so ?" Priyanka raises an eyebrow.

"I don't see you denying it." Mahesh's grin stays.

" Neither I am conforming it" Priyanka's facial expression is stoic.

"Let's say a hypothetical merger does take place between Rockwell and us..." Mahesh leans

Priyanka chimes in," So what?". She is surprised by Mahesh's boldness. She recognizes the underlying desperation in him. A man on his last leg.

Mahesh smirks, "A merger is a C.E.O's game, Madam. Rockwell is a much bigger corporation. If we merge, you will no longer be the C.E.O., and You know it." 

"Go on," Priyanka urges casually.

And now, Mahesh can taste the greed beneath her calculative expression. 
"But we will merge anyway. I heard the board members are eager ." 

"This isn't public news yet. I wonder who told you this." Priyanka frowns.

Mahesh sheepishly says," I overheard a phone conversation between Ashish and our C.M.O. I have been thinking about it ever since. ."

"These are just information. I know all about it. You can say I am the authoress of it" Priyanka does not get his angle.

"Mam, the only way you can gain from this merger is through your C.E.O bonus from Rockwell. They will offer you so that you don't contest after the merger." Mahesh tries to convince her.

"Now I get it. You want me to sell the company cheap to increase my bonus from Rockwell. " Priyanka smiles and becomes attentive.

"So you have been thinking about it. " Mahesh is amused.

Priyanka does not confirm and stays put.

Mahesh takes the cue, "But the problem is when the news of you selling the company cheap, without any fair reason, becomes public, the shareholders will riot as they will gain less value from this merger, and it would outrage them. SEBI has to launch an investigation then, and you don't want SEBI snooping around."

"Have you got a solution for that?" Priyanka plays with the pen in her hand.

"Yes. If we manage to diminish our brand image, our sales will drop, and so will our profit and revenue for this quarter. Then you will have a good chance to sell the company cheap ."Mahesh clarifies.

"So this is about Ashish for you." Priyanka scowls

"Yes. As the C.B.O of the company, he is responsible for our company's brand image and profitability. He will not actively sabotage the company, and you know that just as I do. He works like a maniac for this company. 
But if somehow the brand image gets tarnished and we have to sell the company at a lower price, the board members will oust him." Mahesh explains further.

" How do you plan to do that?" Priyanka asks thoughtfully.

"I am the trojan horse in Ashish's team, Madam. Leave the technicals to me. I will proceed if you give the green light." Mahesh's legs are trembling in excitement.

Priyanka is well aware of how Ashish treats Mahesh, and she can see his angle here.

" What do you want in return ?" Priyanka asks nonchalantly.

"You will get the big bonus. You will persuade the board members to fire Ashish on the grounds of incompetence and promote me." Mahesh bargains.

"Only if you can pull this off Mr.... what's your name again?". Priyanka cringes her face while asking.

"Mahesh Mam, Mahesh Dixit." Mahesh jitters

"Yes, Mahesh. If you can deliver your promise, then I shall honor mine. Our fates seem to be intertwined now." She gives him a plastic smile of assurance.

*And if you fuck it up, don't expect me to come with the cavalry to rescue. *. But of ofcourse, a queen does not say those things out loud to their pawns; otherwise, there would be no pawns.

Mahesh smiles in return," It's a deal then." 

Not getting fooled by that mechanical smile of hers.

*If She is this quick to betray Ashish for personal gains, then she will throw me under the bus at the first sign of trouble. Afterall She was Ashish's mentor.* Ofcourse, a pawn does not say it aloud that if he manages to reach the end of the line, he becomes the Queen. It is called Queening in the game of chess.

*Now, I am attacking Ashish from two fronts. Sexual assault and corporate espionage. I will take his job, his reputation, everything from him. Everything.* he smiles maniacally outside Priyanka's office.

Shilpa did many things after the depressing chat with Mahesh, but the one thing she did not do was enter Ashish's study room to check on the wiring of his camera storage unit as he expected.

The cat set a trap to catch his beloved mouse red-handed .But Just because he set a trap doesn't mean the target will come and check it. All the rat poison companies would go out of business if that always happens.

She went to her house by the car Ashish sent as he promised. 

After waiting a while, she collected the spy camera from an Amazon delivery guy.

She took all the 'hotwife' jewelry and accessories Ashish gave her the other day and instructed her to wear them. This morning she defied that order, but that was an exceptional case, and they both had a silent mutual understanding of it.

That company Driver drove her to a shopping mall, and she spent the gift card Ashish gave her on new clothes. She went to changing room and put on all her sex slave and hotwife accessories.

She has decorated her nipples with the chain nipple clamp, put on the ceremonial thin black day slave collar with the sign around her neck, crowned her clit with the g-string clit ring with a pendant attached to it, ornamented her hips with the golden 'hotwife and Slut' engraved chain, embellished her ankle with the 'H' and 'W' plated chain, and her anal star is stuffed with the butt plug.

[Image: 279590813_146020878_ezgif-3-92785a2499a5.gif][Image: 279590936_incollage_20220423_135126151.jpg]

She put on a brand new A-line light peach-pink coloured skirt and matching new undergarments. The round-neck   sleeveless dress is fitted at the hips with a belt. The hem of the skirt rests 1 ft. below her knees. 

[Image: 279590944_screenshot_20220423-123506__01.jpg]

Shilpa likes how it draws attention to her narrow waist forcing the viewer to compare it with her ample bust above.

While walking, she can feel the pendant of clit ring brushing against her sensitive clit, the nipple clamps twisting her nipples, the coarse beads of the clamp rolling against her mammary glands, the 'hotwife-slut' waist chain caressing her ass, the heart attached to her day slave collar dangling against her throat, the 'H' 'W' ankle chain dazzling against her high heels, the cold metal of her butt plug slowly taking up heat from her rectal walls. 

Her pussy sizzles, and both of her holes twich at once. Amidst so many people around her, she gets aroused just by walking. None of them have any clue what's happening beneath that sophisticated embellished long skirt, anybody who notices her only sees a gorgeous married woman passing by with flushed cheeks tightly clutching her purse.

She gets inside the car. The Driver already knows where the lunch date is taking place. She didn't need to interact with him at all.

She takes out her phone and replies to Ashish's message #On my way, Mr.Kaul#

Ashish smiles, looking at the text. It seemed to him she got the hint about which avatar of hers he wanted for the lunch date. If she comes the way he wants her to come, he can't disappoint her. He needs to entertain her as her bull.

His eyes look ahead to the table. He picks up a small magnet and a scissor. He just needs one more item.

He gets out of his office, and outside, his secretary Deepti is talking with Mahesh.

"Going to a meeting, Sir?" Deepti asks *his schedule is clear for the afternoon.*

"Sort of. " he smiles," An informal meeting... a lunch date." and winks at both of them before gliding past them.

Mahesh's gaze follows his enthusiastic steps.

*A date with whom? Shilpa? but she did not mention anything.* He got curious and anxious.

He has never seen them together with his own eyes. 

He has heard them together though. when Ashish called him from his penthouse yesterday ,Shilpa was with Ashish then. He heard her making several noises . Shilpa later told him that she was crying cause Harsh molested her and Mahesh chose to believe her cause the alternatives were painful to accept. In truth Ashish was making Shilpa cum over and over gain turning her into a human fountain. ( Happened in CHAPTER 32 PART 5  ) 

Mahesh goes after him and follows him from a distance. Staying hidden, he watches Ashish coming out from the parking lot by his car. Mahesh stops an empty auto. He instructs the auto driver to follow that car.

Ashish stops in front of a tailor shop and buys shirring elastic threads of many colors. Mahesh could not see what he was buying from afar.

"Follow kaar rahe ho kaya sahab?" The curious auto driver asks.

"Haan mere biwi ke saath affair chal raha uska." Mahesh laughs as if he is joking. 

He does not say it seriously. He tried to pull one of those classic scenes in movies where the security officer ask the murderer what's in the trunk of his car, and the murderer jokes that a dead body. The security officer laugh and lets him go.

The Driver looks at Ashish, "Launda toh bada handsome hai. Aap ki loude laag gaye sahab." The Driver plays along with that joke.

Mahesh gets angry instantly, "Chup bhenchod." as the joke isn't a joke.

The auto driver does not get angry on the surface, but inside he is," Photo dikhao apni biwi ki.", 

Mahesh rolls his eyes at him angrily,"Dimak kharap ho gaya hai kaya tera?"

"uss sahab ko ja karke batau kaya ke aap follow kar rahe ho unko?"

Ashish is still at the shop.

Mahesh's face gets ashen. He stays mum.

"Ja raha hu mai phir...apke karoot batane unko."

"Ruk ruk..." Mahesh gets scared.

"Bhagne ki soch rahe ho kaya sahab? Agar aap bhago ge toh mai woh chinke sahab ko follow karke bata dunga apki raaz."

Mahesh gulps. He can't believe this is happening.

The Driver gives him a dirty smile, "Ap ki biwi ki picture dikhiaiye .Woh chokra itna handsome hai phir toh apki biwi bhi ek no ki item hogi."

Mahesh had no choice. He is stunned at how easily he just got trapped.

He takes out his phone and shows him a very modest picture of Shilpa wearing a saree.

The Driver snatches his phone. Mahesh tried to take it back, but the Driver was quicker.

He browses the gallery. 

"Haye kitni khubsuroot hai aap ki biwi ,ekdam namkeen item."

Mahesh could not say anything. 

The Driver finds pic of Shilpa wearing a tank top and leggings for morning yoga.

"Mast chucchi hai ap ki biwi ki...woh sahab majase se dabata hoga "

[Image: 279590922_ezgif-3-4b98a79baa.jpg]

Shilpa is doing 'Ushtrasana' or camel pose in that pic. The contour of her healthy round tits is completely visible. Mahesh remembers she once told him this pose helps to maintain a perky shape, and autowala can see she is a perky and busty woman.

Next to that was another yoga clip of Shilpa doing 'Prasariita Padottanasana' or downward fold, wearing very skimpy shorts. She started with the downward dog and then changed to a downward fold. 

Mahesh has taken the video from behind.

The autowala adjusts his cock right in front of Mahesh watching Shilpa changing from downward dog to downward fold by just jumping, wobbling her salacious assets,he exclaims," Oh terrii !!! Sorry Sir lund khada ho gaya apki biwi ko dekhte dekhte ."

[Image: 279591719_ezgif-2-533deb2aca.gif]

Next is a pic of Shilpa doing 'Malasana' squatting down on her toes and her palms pressed forward in a namaskar gesture. The autowala rubs his cock without any shame, drunk on that pose.

,"Bohot dukh hota hota hoga apko na aisi sundar biwi ko kisi aur ki bistar garam karte huye dekhke ? Apne socha toh hoga woh handsome launda kaise Utha utha ke pelta hoga apki biwi ki garam choot. Sach bataiye Sir jaab woh appe chadti hai kiski naam leke chut ki pani chodti hai? Apka ya uss sahab ka?" and enacts the scene in front of Mahesh by grabbing the air as if he is holding Shilpa's narrow waist and thrusting his pelvic against her pussy. His sleazy facial expression was that of a man enjoying sex.

[Image: 279592541_screenshot_20220423-121601__01.jpg]

The next clip is Shilpa doing Hanumanasana wearing shorts, completely splitting her legs in the opposite direction. Her bubble butt was half exposed, her hair dazzling on those round spheres.

"Oh hooo Gand toh dekho iss randi ki ,ekdam gol ,nitol...dekh ke mereko fatak se thappad marne ka dil kar raha hai.. woh sahaab jaroor marta hoga.. satta saat." The Driver waves his hands in a slapping action.
[Image: 279590863_ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]

Mahesh has never been this humiliated by a stranger. The painful thing is Ashish already does these things to Shilpa.

The next pic is Shilpa doing 'Yoga Nidrasana' wearing a thong or baby-making pose. 

"Kaya baat apki biwi toh edkam flexible hai sahab. ek se ek kathin pose de rahi hai hai. Woh gadiwala sahab kin kin pose me chodta hoga apki biwi ko?!!" the Driver openly mocks him looking at his helplessly angry face. 

[Image: 279590919_ezgif-3-0a9ea23f6d.gif]

Mahesh regrets making these videos; he should have listened to her and done the exercise with her instead of videotaping her day after day., "Kinta paisa chaiyey tereko chup karne ke liye?"

"Paisa kaya toh na cheez hai ap ki hari bhari biwi ke samne." He grins.

Ashish has done buying the right texture of threads. He starts driving, so the auto driver.

While driving, the autowala checks Mahesh's call history and clicks on the most dialed number, and it was Shilpa's.

Mahesh was whining angrily, but autowala knew he was calling the shots here.

Shilpa receives the phone," Mahesh, I am busy.", she sounds agitated.

(In Hindi) the autowala puts the phone on the loudspeaker, and after some argument, it dawns on Shilpa that indeed Mahesh is with the autowala, and he has royally fucked up the situation. At first, she thought someone had stolen his phone.

"Mahesh, you stupid fucking moron, what the fuck have you done?" Shilpa yells.

(In Hindi) The autowala commands,"Speak in Hindi mam."

Soon the autowala makes it clear that he wants a boob pic from Shilpa.

Shilpa tells him that she is on the road and she can't send it now.

She was not lying. They could hear the sound of vehicles from her side as well through the loudspeaker.Moreover, she can't speak frankly in Hindi as the Driver of her own car can listen.

With a promise of sending the picture later, Shilpa disconnects the call.

*Another new nuisance.Another vulture. Does it ever stop?* she sighs. It's all falling apart. 

(In hindi) the auto Driver shares his views about them," Sir, one thing is clear your wife knows that you know about the affair, so why are you following him? It means only one thing, Sir, you and your wife are trapping that hunk in that car." 

There were a couple of wrong moves, and the conspiracy plot was clear as daylight to the Driver.

Mahesh stayed silent. He can not believe his entire plan is crashing down like a pack of cards just because of a stupid joke to an uneducated autowala. Education does not necessarily make you clever, does it?

Everyone thought lack of knowledge was the reason for all the stupidity around the world. Now, Google is on the tip of our fingers, more knowledge and information is flowing than ever before, yet the human race is still acting stupid.

(In Hindi) " Now I want you to fuck your wife. Arrange this; I don't care how you do that. I know where your office is, Sir. You stopped my auto infront of it." the autowala chuckles.

Toxoplasma gondii is a parasite. A rat infected by it permanently loses the fear of cats and confronts the cat valiantly.

I am leaving it to the readers to decide who the infected rats and the cats are right now in this entire hunt.

[Image: 279590937_rat-scares-the-cat-vector-20569955.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: The Hunt - by akshatha - 22-08-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Tarun_Vjv - 22-08-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: The Hunt - by daredevil5456 - 18-08-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by xossipyenjoy - 23-08-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: The Hunt - by AB-the Unicorn - 23-08-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 23-08-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 25-08-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 26-08-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 31-08-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 03-09-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 08-09-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 10-09-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 13-09-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 14-09-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 23-09-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 10-12-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 16-12-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 30-12-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 17-01-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story) - by Devilmaycry - 23-04-2022, 03:10 PM