Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
(22-04-2022, 01:08 PM)B1ryani Wrote: **Part 30.**

Nila was shaking from fear, Constable Kalai was rubbing the muzzle of his service pistol against her pussy, toying with her clit. She could feel the cold metal barrel travelling down her slit towards the opening of her little pink hole when Constable Agilan announced that they had arrived at their destination.  

“Humph. You got lucky.”, Constable Kalai sighed at her as he reholstered his gun.  

Nila quickly adjusted her shorts and sat back upright on the seat; she was struggling to stop shivering. The feeling of fear and dread were beginning to set in. She looked outside; a small dimly lit warehouse came into view. The surrounding was gated, a few men stood near the main gate, smoking and talking. She could hear dogs barking in the distance.  

“Why are you late?!”, a voice suddenly boomed outside the passenger side window. Someone was shining his torchlight into the car, first at the driver’s direction then at the backseat towards Nila and the constable.   

An old man was looking into the car, his eyes widened when he saw Nila in the backseat as he smiled slightly.  

“Bring the whore inside.”, he said loudly.  

Constable Agilan had already stepped out, quickly lighting up a cigarette. Nila felt Constable Kalai grab her arm as he opened the door, stepping out and pulling her down along with him. The old man stepped back, holding onto a leash. A huge Dobermann stood beside him, the height of the dog almost reaching the old man’s waist, growling at the constable and her.  

“Shh. Lucky.”, the old man whistled at the dog. “I’m the caretaker here, Mohan.”, he said, struggling to hold onto the leash. Mohan was an old thin scrawny looking man, wearing a worn-down tattered shirt and pants.  

“Where are they?”, Constable Kalai looked at him, not impressed. His grip on Nila’s wrist tightened.  

Mohan’s face changed when he saw Nila step down from the car, smiling widely. His eyes roamed around her body, especially at her nipples. “Inside. Come. “  

Mohan and Lucky led the way, with Constable Kalai dragging Nila behind him, she was still trying to resist, pulling against him. She could make out a few cars parked nearby, one being a very familiar dark blue BMW. 

“No. No. No... please … let me …. sir … sir … I’m ... I'm sorry …. I won’t say anything to anybody …", she pleaded. She could hear the men closer to the gate laugh at her, one of them whistled at her, calling her to come to them.  

“Shut up, randi.”, Constable Kalai forcefully pulled her forward, leading her closer and closer to the warehouse entrance.  

The warehouse was full of boxes, stacked up until the ceiling, a small walkway led them towards the back where a small office was. The windows facing the interior of the warehouse were tinted black, Nila nor the constable could see anything on the inside.  

Mohan opened the door, letting go of the leash, ‘Sir … the security officer are here,”. Lucky ran into the office.  

A familiar voice answered, “That bitch? Is she here also?”  

“Then what the fuck are you standing there for, Mohan? Bring them inside.” 

Mohan whistled at Constable Kalai and Nila, nodding his head towards the door. Nila’s heart was sinking, she was afraid for her life. Flashes of memories started to play in her head. The constable led the way, pulling her into the office. Mohan stepped in after them and closed the door.  

“The heroine!”, Ravi started to clap loudly, laughing at the sight before him.  

“There. I sent her.”, Constable Kalai grunted at Ganesh’s direction, pushing Nila forward towards them.  

All her fears were coming to life. A bare office with a few folder cabinets lined the walls, one big table stood facing the main entrance with two more smaller tables by the side. A long couch was placed along the wall.  

Ganesh was seated behind the big table, with Lucky standing between his knees, licking him. Viraj was sneering at her, sitting on top of the big table, swinging his legs, while Ravi sat on the couch, smoking a cigarette.  

“Hello, constable sir.”, Viraj smiled sarcastically, bowing towards the security officer officer, mocking him.  

NIla’s eyes were roaming around the room, trying to look for any manner of escape other than the door behind her. There was a bag on one of the smaller tables, the same bag that Ganesh had brought with him to the flat when the three of them first made their appearance. He uses it to bring along some toys that he likes to use while ragging the girls.  

“We are done, yes?”, Constable Kalai ignored Viraj, looking at Ganesh with annoyance.  

“Yes sir, constable sir.”, Ganesh did a mock security officer salute, giggling loudly. “But don’t leave yet, constable sir, we might need you later as well.” 

“For what?”, the constable was clearly annoyed.  

“Well, after we are done. Who is going to clean up and send her … well... whatever is left of her... home, constable sir?”, Ravi asked him, a quizzical look on his face.  

“You will be paid constable sir.” Ganesh spoke out again, “Don’t worry.”, waving him away.  

Mohan opened the door behind him, indicating for Constable Kalai to exit the office, then closed the door behind him. Ganesh patted Lucky’s head and the big dog slowly walked back towards Mohan, who picked up the leash again. Mohan stood by the door like a guard, still staring at Nila.  

Nila stood in the middle of the room, sweating profusely. She was scared. Her hands were trembling, eyes darting from one face to another.  

“Well, good to see you again, Nila.”, Viraj spoke out first to her, smiling widely.  

She remained quiet.  

“First and foremost, I would like to apologize for bringing you here so … suddenly.”, he laughed. “Did the security officer drag you out of your little flat?”, he looked at her clothes, shrugging at her appearance.   

“Viraj ... please … I am sorry. Really. It won’t happen again.”, Nila put her hands together, begging him.  

“We want to welcome you to ... well ... one of Gunda’s father’s many properties. I know it is not as comfortable as home, but it will do.”  

“Yes. We bring stupid bitches here. “, Ravi looked at her, “Bitches who don...” 

“Ravi, enough.”, Viraj stopped him. “You see, I had assumed we were done after that night. “, Viraj asked her questionably.” We left you safe and sound at home. In the comfort of your own bed...” 

“The buttplug, yaar? Did you bring it?”, Ganesh interrupted Viraj, laughing slightly.  

Viraj snorted, trying to hold back his laughter.  

“What? It was new, yaar. It’s expensive”, Ganesh continued, ignoring Viraj’s laughter. “Left a little creamy gift inside you as well. Hope you didn’t spill it when you took it out.”, he smiled. 

“Ignore Gunda and his fascination with toys, Nila.”, Viraj scratched his head. “Where were we? Yes. The safety and comfort of your bed. So, imagine our surprise when we were stopped by that idiot constable the next day. “ 

“Apparently, you had decided to file a security officer report?”, Ravi spoke out, “What were you thinki...” 

Nila could feel the rage building up in her, overshadowing her fear, she slowly took a step back, pointing a finger at them. “You …. you … bastards …. “, Nila could feel the tears running down her cheeks, “You came into my home … you humiliated me … in front of others … sexually assaulted me … tortured me for your personal pleasure … “ 

Lucky started to bark loudly at her. Viraj looked at Ravi and Ganesh, then back at her, smiling slightly. “We welcomed you to our college. With open arms I might add.” ‘ 

Ganesh chipped in, “I’m sure you had fun that night. By the end of it, you were moaning in pleasure.” 

“Pleasure?! I was in pain! “, Nila screamed at him. Lucky’s barking was getting louder, with Mohan struggling to hold onto the leash behind her. “You put things into me … inside me … you took videos and pictures ... “, Nila started to cry.  

Viraj laughed at her. “A one-night thing. We were done. We would have moved on and forgotten about you. The videos and pictures.”, he shrugged, “For … personal use.”  

“Humiliation? Imagine getting stopped by the security officer in the middle of the day. "Do you know who my father is?”, Ravi raised his voice.  

Nila stood there stunned. None of them felt any remorse. How could anybody be so heartless? So spoilt?  

“Which brings me to my next point. You owe us some money, Nila.”, Viraj smiled.

**End of Part 30.**

Fucking, Sucking, Cumming... nila doesn't like these, but fucking likes nila.. so its after her again and again
[+] 2 users Like tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by tweeny_fory - 23-04-2022, 12:41 PM