Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
(22-04-2022, 09:37 AM)B1ryani Wrote: **Part 29.**

Stupid bitch. That was the first thought Kalai had as the car door swung open. The girl was trying to escape by jumping out. Agilan slammed the brakes the moment he heard the door open, making both Kalai and Nila faceplant into the front seats.  

“Are you fucking crazy?”, Agilan shouted at her as he tried to steady the car. 

Kalai let go of her thigh, immediately grabbing hold of the girl’s hair and pulled her back. She screamed in pain as she fell backwards onto his lap as Kalai reached around her and closed the door, locking it.  

“Leave me alone … please … don’t hurt me … “, she started to cry, holding her head.  

PHAPP!! Kalai slapped her face hard, making her body roll over. The girl grabbed the overhead handle for support as she was about to fall onto the car floor mat.  

“Fucking randi.”, Kalai was fuming mad as Agilan continued to pick up speed again. His security officer hat had flown off his head onto the dashboard when he braked, nearly hitting his head on the steering wheel. “Do you want to die?!!”.  

“Let me go sir. Please. I will walk home! Please ... Just don’t hurt me!”, she had her hand on her cheek. Her eyes were wide in fear.  

Kalai pulled his service pistol out, holding the barrel down onto her stomach. He wasn't stupid enough to shoot her, the gun wasn’t loaded. He wanted to scare her, and it was working. Either way, he made sure his finger was not on the trigger. She stopped moving, he could feel her body trembling as she lay on the back seat, Kalai was on top of her, using the tip of the gun to hold her down. 

“Don’t do that again!”, Kalai whispered angrily at her.  His eyes caught her nipples poking out of her shirt. In all the excitement, he had forgotten what he was doing. Kalai was sexually frustrated, he had no idea when was the last time he had sex. His wife was beautiful when they first got married, but had really let herself go after the third child, not even remotely interested in having any form of intercourse with him.  

This young girl’s body was ripe for his picking. After all, he had no idea what the boys wanted to do to her. It wasn’t his problem, he was already paid to make the FIR disappear, and now to transport this bitch to them. Why can’t he have some fun first?  

Kalai smiled at her, “Do you know where we are going?”, he asked her slyly, watching her every move.  

“No... No sir...”, her voice was shaky. Her eyes transfixed on his gun.  

He slowly moved the tip of his service pistol upwards, letting the muzzle poke her left nipple over her shirt. The girl was terrified, holding herself steady, she was in an uncomfortable position, Kalai knew, but he didn’t care.  

“Some friends want to meet you... “, he smiled, her nipple was getting harder as he continued to rub the gun muzzle on it. Kalai wanted to strip her there and then, but was holding himself back.  

Agilan kept looking at the backseat, watching his colleague and the girl with great intensity. He should have asked Kalai to drive, he thought to himself, he would have already buried his cock deep inside her by now.  

“Fr … friends? “, her face twisted in absolute horror. He could see her thinking hard; she knew who he was referring to. “No … no … sir... please … sir …".  

Kalai enjoyed this. The feeling of power he had over this girl. She looked beautiful even in her current state. He could feel his cock starting to get hard. The sky was already starting to get dark as the sun set over the horizon. They will be reaching their destination soon.  

He slowly moved the gun down to her shorts, letting the tip rest on her pubic area. “You have managed to piss off some very powerful people, randi.”, he smiled, using his knee to push her legs apart. The road was starting to get bumpy as Agilan turned off the main road into a dimly lit street. 

“Sir .. they hurt me sir ... It's not … it’s not my fault sir... “, she whimpered, looking out the window frantically, as if expecting the boys to jump out from the tall grass.  

The muzzle of the service pistol went down lower between her legs.  

“Did you not know who these boy’s parents are?”, Agilan laughed out loud from the front. "Stupid bitch.”  

Kalai adjusted his body, not taking his gun off her body. He smiled when he saw her legs were spread as much as they could in the tight moving space. He sat back on the seat, one of the girl’s legs on his lap, the other on the floor. She was too terrified to move. He could see her shorts were loose, his eyes trying to peek into the gap.  

“I don’t care who their parents are!”, she burst out, tears were streaming down her face with controlled soft sobs. “They hurt me … “, she looked desperately at Kalai, hoping for some form of help from the constable. “The security officer are supposed to help … “ 

Agilan laughed. Kalai could not care less, something had caught his eye. The girl wasn’t wearing any panties, he smiled slightly as he pulled the middle part of her shorts to the side. He got a quick glance at the dark lips between her legs when she started to struggle, trying to kick him away. 

“Nooo!! Stop!”, she screamed, quickly using her hands to cover her now exposed pussy.  

“I will shoot your hands, I am warning you.”, Kalai shouted back. “Move it now!” 

“Please sir ... sir ... don’t do this to me sir … “, she continued to plead, watching his every move. Her eyes continued to shift between his face and gun.  

“Move it … or I will stick this inside your asshole, randi.”, Kalai held her down as he waved the gun at her face.  

She kept quiet; her eyes were wide as she stared at him. The car was starting to shake over every bump and Agilan drove deeper and deeper off road.  

“Good.”, Kalai smiled, focusing his attention back on her shorts. ”Now, pull it aside.”  

“Sir... plea.." 

“Ah ah ah. I don’t want to hear another fucking word out of your mouth, randi.”, Kalai threatened her, “Or we will stop here and I will shoot you in the head. Nobody will find your body. Even if they do, probably the leftover pieces after the wild animals are done eating you...”, he chuckled. “Now, show me.” 

The girl’s hands were shaking as she slowly pulled the cloth on the crotch area aside.  

Kalai missed this. A clean young pussy, a little bit of stubble on the pubic area and the lips, probably a few days since she last shaved. The dark lips were puffy and juicy, two thick labia flaps stuck out between her slit. It looked good enough for him to eat.  

“Haiiih. “, he let out a sigh. “Pretty pussy you have, randi.” 

Kalai placed his free hand on her pubic area, letting it slowly glide down and pinched her pussy lips together, making it puff out in his face. He could feel her thighs shaking slightly in fear. “Do you get bitches like this in your whore houses, Agilan?”, he laughed.  

Agilan was stealing quick glances as and when he could, prioritizing not driving them off a cliff. He could barely make out the young girl’s pussy as darkness started to set inside the car. “They are all old, Kalai. You can barely feel anything when you stick your cock in.”, he laughed.  “I haven’t had a young one in a while.” 

Kalai grabbed her labia flesh, pulling one side open. All her delicious pink was exposed to him now, he could just make out the hard clit at the opening of her pussy.  

“See, that wasn’t so hard. All you have to do is listen to me.”, he whispered as he moved his face closer to between her legs, taking a whiff of the scent the girl’s pussy was radiating. “ Hmmmm...”, he moaned softly.  

Kalai used his fingers to push her pussy lips apart, looking the tight pink opening into the depths of her pussy. He let his forefinger finger run along her slit until he reached the hole, slowly pushing it into her. Fuck, she was dry and tight.  

“Sir … please sir... stop sir …", she pleaded again, sobbing as quietly as she could. Using her hands to support herself from letting her body fall onto the car floor.  

“What did I say?!”, Kalai took his finger out of her. Still pushing her pussy lips apart with his free hand, he pushed the gun muzzle into her slit. “I told you to shut the fuck up, didn’t I?”  

The tip of the barrel found her clit, the hard metal poking into her pink nub. Kalai used the gun to play with her clit for a little while, then started to slide it downwards, looking for the tight opening. He had a sick smile on his face.  

They could feel the car starting to slow down as the ride became less bumpy. Agilan had turned into a small lit driveway. 

“Kalai, we are here.”, Agilan said as the Mahindra slowly came to a stop. 

----------

**End of Part 29.**

Oh i thought that Kalai and Agilan had some extratime off on the way with nila under the nila...
so they gonna enjoy in the farm house?
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by tweeny_fory - 23-04-2022, 12:32 PM