Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 27.**

PHAP! The hard slap landed on her left cheek, rattling her teeth. Nila could not stop crying. She was throwing her arms up in the air, trying her hardest to block the dean from slapping her face again. Her cheek was burning, every slap sounded like thunder as the pain surged from her face.  

Dean Thomas had his fat cock buried deep inside her pussy, pumping hard as he pierced her womb with all his might. He was squeezing her left breast, then the right, his fingers pulling and twisting her sore nipples.  

Thap!Thap!Thap!Thap! The dean was increasing his pace, his pubic area slamming into her as he pounded her tight pink hole.  

“Did you have fun last night, whore...? “, Dean Thomas said softly in between hard breaths, his hips still moving to the rhythm of his breathing, “Hmmm... your pussy feels so good. Any man would pay money for a tight little pussy like yours.”, he moaned.  

Nila kept quiet, sobbing loudly as her body jiggled to every hard thrust from the dean. She lay on the table, her hands swung loosely at her sides. Nila was tired, she did not have any more energy to resist him. Everything hurt, her face, her wrists, her breasts and nipples, her asshole, and now her pussy. Her body barely had time to recover from last night before another man had decided to take the opportunity to use her. Nila cursed her luck.  

“Ahhfuckk... I'm going to cum.”, Dean Thomas groaned loudly as he collapsed onto her, pinning her arms down. Nila could feel his cock tensing inside her as he came for the second time deep inside her. The dean was spent, slowly pushing his body off hers as he made his way around the table and collapsed on his chair, panting heavily.  

Nila remained on the table, her legs spread open as the thick creamy cum slowly began to exit her, dripping down onto the table and floor. She mustered her strength, pushing her body upwards and looked down at her body as she wiped the tears off her cheeks. The flesh around her breasts were red, her nipples sore and slightly enlarged from the pulling and twisting. She could see teeth marks around her areolas. Red slashes from the belt could be seen on her stomach and thighs. Nila’s cheeks were burning from the slaps he gave her. 

“Clean it up.”, Dean Thomas said softly as he watched her move. 

“Sir? …", Nila groaned from the pain, turning her head, looking at the big bald man on his chair.  

“Lick my cum off the table and floor, whore.”, his face was cold, but a small smile was starting to creep on his lips. 

“Please sir ... just let me go … I won’t tell anybody what happened here... “,  

“I know you won’t. Nobody will listen to you even if you do,” he chuckled as he watched her slide off the table onto the floor. Thick chunks of his cum could be seen at the edge of the table. “Lick it clean. Then you may go.”  

Nila did not wait for another word, she bent her head, sticking her tongue out and licked the dean’s cum off the expensive mahogany table top. Lapping the table like a dog.  

“On the floor, you better make sure I don’t find a single drop.”, Dean Thomas smiled, enjoying the torment he was inflicting on this young girl.  

She got on her knees, bending her body downwards, Nila began to lick the marble floor, cleaning whatever droplets of cum she could find.  

“Are you done, bitch?”, he asked from across the table. Dean Thomas was naked from the waist down as he sat on his chair; his fat cock had shrunk back into his thick black foreskin. “I can’t wait to see what the boys do to you next. I hope they invite me.”, he smiled.  

Nila’s heart sank. She had forgotten about the security officer report she had made this morning. Perhaps she had acted on impulse, she did not think of the consequences. Her mind ran back to her family in her village. Still on the floor, she crawled towards her clothes, trying her best to put them on as fast as she could. Her bra was ripped, the hooks broken on both sides when the dean had pulled it off her body.  

“Close the door on your way out. “, Dean Thomas called out to her. “You can come and see me anytime if you have … “, he smiled, “... any more problems...” 

---------- 

Nila grabbed the nearest auto back to her flat, stopping by the little mart on the ground floor. Dadaji, like most of the students who lived in the same complex called him, was a sweet old man who ran the store. He would always talk to her whenever she dropped by, occasionally dropping some extra goodies into her shopping bag to take home.   

She was starving at this point, having eaten nothing from the time she woke up. Nila walked in, mustering her strength to wave and smile at the old man as she grabbed a drink and some bread off the shelves, “Dadaji, how are you?”   

“I’m fine, ma. How are your classes?”, the old man smiled sweetly at her.   

As they continued their small talk, Nila was edging to leave, she did not feel like being around anyone at this point. She just wanted to go back home and sleep for the rest of the day. Her body was still hurting, both her holes had been abused again. The old man noticed that Nila did not have her bra on, and was stealing glances whenever he could at her nipples over the light green salwar top. 

“Leaving already?”, dadaji asked her, slightly disappointed when she grabbed the little plastic bag off the counter.   

“Yes dadaji, I'm not feeling too good today.”, she lied.  

“Take care of yourself, ma. “, the old man smiled slightly, dropping a little Cadbury bar into her bag for her.   

Nila smiled back, appreciating his kind gesture. 

---------- 

Constable Kalai and Agilan watched as the three boys walked out of the station with their very expensive lawyer. The FIR charge against them was dropped, no surprise there.  

Kalai looked at the small bag that was left on his table, a sizeable amount to be shared between the two security officer constables to make the matter disappear. Money he could add to his little nest egg for when he planned to kick his wife and useless kids out of the house.  

“That was expected.”, Agilan smiled as he lit up a cigarette and took a puff.  

“You know what we have to do now.”, Kalai sighed.  

“Since when did we work for them?”, Agilan rolled his eyes. “Isn’t this the normal procedure, every time one of these brats get in trouble with the law, we get a little … monetary gift to forget. “ 

“That Varma boy. He is dangerous.”, Kalai said matter of factly. “The balls he has. Asking us to bring the girl to him.” 

Agilan took another deep drag off his cigarette. “The lawyer did throw in a little extra for this off duty work.”, he smiled slightly, “That girl was really beautiful too. I would love to have some alone time with her.”  

Deep down, Kalai’s cock was aching too. It had been so long since he had a good fuck. He stayed away from the prostitutes, unlike Agilan, he was afraid of catching something off them.  

“Let’s see what happens.”, Kalai sneered, “Maybe we could have a go once they’re done.”  

---------- 

Two days had passed since the incident at Dean Thomas’s office. Nila had not left the little flat, occasionally running down and buying the basic necessities she needed to cook at home. She could barely eat, having lost her appetite.  

Nila did not know what to do, she felt used, she felt cheap. Dean Thomas’s words kept playing in her mind. What are the chances she could achieve what she had set out to do? Maybe selling herself might ease her family's financial burden. She wanted to slap herself for thinking that. The thoughts that fat bald bastard had put in her head.  

The flat was a mess, clothes lay on the floor, the dishes piled up. Nila felt like she was sinking lower and lower, her thoughts ran deep, replaying every moment she had spent with the boys and the dean. Depression was starting to creep in. She had informed her college she was taking a week off as there was a family emergency and she was needed at home.  

Dubb!Dubb!Dubb! 

There was someone at the door.

----------

**End of Part 27.**
[+] 7 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 18-04-2022, 11:43 AM