Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Saturday - part one. Gym going

Next Morning Purva woke up at 6:30 and she first washed her face and mouth.
She woke Tarun up and told, listen today is Saturday. Sami's school is closed today. So you have to take care of him. We are going to the gym early.
Tarun : Ok.
Purva went to the kids room and laid beside Apu.
She gently kissed his forehead and shook his hair. She whispered to his ear, Apu beta wake up. We have to go to the gym. Apuuuu wake up.
Apu slept fully nude last night. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Purva was lying beside him.
He might be dreaming something erotic. And he had an urge to pee. So his medium sized thin dick was hard like a cane stick. First he felt awkward and shy in front of Purva. But then he hugged her and wrapped his leg on her waist and said mamma let me sleep a little more minutes.
Purva : No dear. Today is Sami's holiday. So we have to return back early. Papa has to go to the office.
Apu again pleaded to let him sleep a little more. And he slid down a little and took his mother's right nipple into his mouth and placed his right alm on her left breast, casually.
Closing his eyes he continued sucking her nipple.
His thin stick was poking on Purva's thigh.
She became confused about what to do. But looking at her kid's innocent face she let him sleep and eat her breast. Purva also closed her eyes.
After 10 minutes, Purva pulled her nipple from Apu's mouth. And she pulled his ear softly and then said, noughty boy now come on get ready for the gym.
Today we will do some yogas and it will help you stretch your muscles and relax your body and mind. Now come on, let's get up.
Purva got down from the bed and stood on the floor beside the bed.
Apu sat on the bed and then crawled to the edge and wrapped his hands behind Purva's neck and told her, Mamma carry me to the washroom on your lap.
Purva : Ha ha, I've no issue. I can carry you easily, as I used to lift weights in the gym heavier than you. But do you have any idea what papa or Sami would think if they saw a big boy being carried by his mother on her lap?
Apu : Let them think what they want to think. I don't care.
Purva : Ok then, Come on. She pulled him on her lap. And she said, let's go, but what Will you tell papa if he saw you naked on my lap.
Apu forgot that he removed his pants last night and slept nude.
Apu : Oh no!! I forgot. Let me down mamma.
He tried to get down from her lap.
Purva held him tight and said, don't worry kid, papa and Sami both are sleeping now. Now come on.
She took him to the common toilet and brushed his teeth and washed his mouth and face. Then she took the inners and T-shirt and shorts and clothed her son, Apu.
Purva : Now sit on the sofa. And no more behaving like Sami. You are a teen now,not a kid.
Apu : But you told me that a son always remains a little kid to his mother.
Purva : then disrobe your clothes like Sami.
Apu: uffff.
Purva : Now wait and let me call papa.
She went to call Tarun. Then she went to the kitchen and boiled some eggs and made black coffee for Tarun. Made protein shake for her and Apu.
After eating eggs and drinking protein shake, Purva went to wear her gym outfits.
She removed her waist chain and wore a yellow coloured spandex tights which ended at her upper thighs and a yellow sports bra. And above the bra she wore a black mesh loose gym vest. The arm holes were very big and the front was so deep. Her yellow bra was outlined on the vest from front, back and sides. The tights she used to wear after reaching the gym. But that day she decided to wear it from the house. And obviously there was no panty underneath the tights.
She wore the shoe and took a round cylinder shaped side bag hanging from her shoulder near her side waist. And the strap was crossed through her chest between the gap of her boobs. This strap was enhancing the beauty of her breast.
Then the mother-son duo left the house. Purva saw an auto and she stopped that.
The auto was coming towards them slowly, as the driver spotted her from a little far and was eating her sexy and half naked ripe body with his eyes.
 Her fair legs and thighs were glowing in the morning sunlight. Her bellybutton was visible through the gap of her mesh vest. And her mound. Uff. The tights were stucked into her pussy slit and made a prominent cameltoe.
The auto driver instantly got hard to look at her. He stopped the auto in front of them.
They got in the auto and sat in the back seat.
The auto driver turned his head and gently smiled at them and said, madam how are you?
Purva : Fine, but do you know us?
Drive : do you forget, Thursday you and your brother took my auto?
Purva : my brother?
Driver : yes madam, this brother.
Purva : Ha ha ha, he is my son bhaiya. Not my brother.
Driver: you are kidding madam. You can't be his mother. You are so young.
Purva : I'm not kidding. You are kidding. Now start the auto please. We are getting late.
Driver : Sorry madam. He started the auto.
Driver : sorry madam if I hurt you. But You look so young. And your son is so tall and healthy, anybody can be confused.
Purva : Ok,ok. Now concentrate on the road. If anyone workout everyday then the aging process becomes slow.
Driver : If you don't mind madam,may I know how old are you?
Purva was about to say something when Apu suddenly said, don't you know, we shouldn't ask a woman about her age?
Purva was surprised by his words. She lightly cuddled his cheek and smiled. And then said, you tell me Bhaiya, how old I look.
Driver : you look like 26-27. And Little bro looks like 18-19. That's why I said that.
Purva : You are exaggerating Huh.
Driver : no madam absolutely not.
Apu: Anyway, now drive fast.
They reached the auto stand. Purva and Apu got down from the auto.
Three to four more autos were standing and waiting for the customers. There were a few shopkeepers and passersby. All were watching the sexy lady walking away from them, swinging her ass. And the tight skin hugging tights were squeezed up and one inch of her round under ass cheek were poking out below the tights. The material was stuck into her pussy slit and as well as into her ass crack.
The lusty men were looking towards the goddess of sex were walking away from them. They were looking without blinking their eyes and automatically their hands reached at their bulge and subconsciously they squeezed their bulges.
Purva realized what was going on around her and she giggled in her mind. Then she put her right hand middle finger into the bottom hem of the tights and pulled it out from her asscrack and pulled it down to cover her ass cheek at the right bum. It was an astonishing act for the auto drivers. But what she did next was more surprising. She pulled the waistband at her left side up to her belly, as much as possible. Almost ¼ th of her left ass cheek exposed out for the lusty audience.

Purva and Apu entered the gym. And they went to a corner where the gym owner was instructing a group of men and women how to do matsyasana and what are the benefits of it. 
The men were brief and topless. A few were wearing vests. And a few men were in knee length tights. And the women were all wearing sports bras and ankle length or cuff length yoga pants, and t-shirts above their bra.
Purva and Apu went to the changing room and they came in. Apu was in bicycle shorts and Purva just disrobe her vest and came in. They both went to the treadmill for jogging. After 15 minutes of running on the treadmill they did some stretching and then they put their mattress on the floor and opened their shoes and started doing yoga.
The area was hot. Really hot. The temperature was about 34 degree celsius. There was no AC or fan running. 
All the men and even women were steering on her.
Purva was enjoying the moment.
After about 45 minutes,The gym instructor cum owner came to her and said Purva , I want to meet you in my cabin.
He instructed another man to show the students yoga postures and he took Purva with him into his room.
Karan: Wow Purva what the hell.
Purva : What sir?
Karan: your clothing. Damn sexy. I can't resist myself.
Purva : What sirrr? You told me today's back that I should wear sexy and prevailing outfits at the gym to attract men more. It will help you to grow your business.
Karan : Yes I had told you. And thank you for obeying me. But tell me you seriously came here wearing this from your house.
Purva : why sir.
Karan: your Nippples are poking out from this spandex bra.your tights stuck into your cracks. And uffff the camel toe. I want to buried my face into it. And when you are stretching your legs up, I saw your left pussy lips two to three times. See my bulge Purva. I think you wore a little extra revealing than I thought. And what is this tiny tent?
He rubbed his hand on her erected clit.
Purva : Isssssshh Sooo, what are you telling sir? Should I stop wearing this kind of outfit ?
Karan: Oh no no, not at all. But I'm worried that you came here like this. You may come to the gym in normal clothes and then you can change here.
Purva : Oh don't worry sir. I'll take care of myself.
Karan: Ok Darling. But see the wet patches and this tent. Don't you have shame dear?
I think you should wear something dark. So that you can hide this wetness from others. And I know you don't wear panties. So.
Purva : Sir I'm thinking of buying some more light colour gym outfits. Like flauroset green or orange. And they would be a little translucent.
Karan : Oh god. No no. You can buy light -colored outfits but don't buy transparents. No no.
Purva : ha ha ok sir. And Sir, I will go to Jabalpur for three weeks. So, May I start the preparation for the exam after I returnnnn back? She told that and slowly stretched her hand and grabbed his tent.
Karan: Oh oh okk dear. No issue.
But now we have to go out. You go I'm coming from the washroom.
Purva : Oh sir, why waste your valuable product in the toilet? Please Let me eat it.
Karan: No, not now. Come tomorrow for the massage.
Purva : Dhatttt. She left the cabin. There were wet patches on her crotch area and her clit was made into a tiny tent in her tights. And the noughty clit was throbbing now constantly. Her nippples were rock hard and poking out. She returned to her mat and saw everyone was relaxing and doing savasana. She giggled. Her son Apu also lay on the mat closing his eyes. The two men from the previous day were also laying on the ground.
Purva looked around and saw a few men. Lifting weights at the opposite end of the gym. They couldn't see her, due to a concrete pillar. She slowly lifted her bra up and her boobs came out under the bra. She wiped the sweat on her breast and under her breast with a towel and lowered her bra again. She pulled her tights up and rubbed her clit and then laid on her mat and closed her eyes.
But just then the instructor said, ok. Stop and sit up.
Everyone went to change their clothes. Even Apu. But Purva remained like that. She just wore back her shoes.
Two women came to her. They were her old gym mates.
They told her how hot she was looking and how daring she is.
One of them asked what Karan sir told?
Did he get angry with her or not?
Purva told them that sir requested her to wear more revealing clothes.
They all laughed and then Apu came. Purva gave her friends a flying kiss and waved her hands and the mother-son duo went out of the gym.
Apu : Mamma don't you want to change or wear the vest?
Purva : Oh leave it. See how sweating I am.
Apu: That's why I'm asking. Your clothes also become wet.
Purva : I've no problems. Now let's go. We have to take an auto.
They went to the auto stand. The same driver waved his hand, madam come here and sit.
One new driver saw her and his jaw fall down and he steered her all the way to the auto with open jaw and then when she was to got into the auto, the driver shouted, hay mangal this is my turn. I'm in the line.
The old driver mangal said, no they are my permanent passengers.
The both drivers started arguing. And three more drivers came close to them. But they have no intention to stop the argument. They were watching the sweaty half naked Purva with their lusty eyes.
Finally Purva shouted, stop. Stop. I'm in a hurry. So please don't argue. I'm giving you the fare but let me go with him.
The new driver said no. I will not take money if you don't take my auto.
Purva : Leave it. We are going by foot. And she started walking with Apu.
The drivers started quarreling with each other. And finally all said that the new driver shouldn't argue with the old one. He shouldn't have hurt the sexy woman. She will never take their auto for him. They all scolded him and told the old driver mangal to go and lift the madam and her son and drop them at their house.
Mangal started the auto and went behind them.
In between Purva and Apu had crossed almost 400 meters already.
They were walking fast. Purva's boobs were bouncing and her ass was swinging. With every step her tiny tights rose up and her ass cheeks were glowing under the hem of the tights. She was all sweaty. Droplets of sweat were forming on her back and on her under chest and belly and sliding down to her west and drenching the waistband of the shorts.
Everyone on the road was wanting to hug this body and rip the clothes out from her.
The auto came and stopped after crossing them. The auto driver peaked out of his seat and looked at her crotch area. Her yellow tights were fully drenched and the clit was throbbing under the tiny tent.
He said sorry, keeping his head down, pretending that he is ashamed of the incident. But he was actually seeing her cameltoe and the tent.
Mangal : Madam, please forgive me. And please come.
Purva and Apu got into the auto.
All the way they all remained silent. Apu got down from the auto first. He opened the gate and headed to the door of the house. Purva brought the fare out from the bag and gave it to him.
Purva : Thanks Bhaiya.
Mangal: Sorry madam for the incident.
Purva : Oh don't have to be sorry Bhaiya. Now go. I'm getting late.
Mangal: Madam, you can hire me on a monthly basis to go to the gym.
Purva : Thank you for the offer. But we actually used to go to the gym by jogging. So, do one thing. Give me your number and if I wish a ride I'll call you. ( mujhe agar charne ka sokh hoga to may aap ko call karungi).
This last line was so meaningful. Mangal got confused by the duel meaning words and said ok madam. But going on the roads like this may be troublesome for you.
Purva : Don't worry, Bhaiya, I can take care of myself and protect myself. Give me your number now.
The driver went away and Purva came inside the room.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 17-04-2022, 11:44 PM