Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(15-04-2022, 08:12 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: Chalein Sir phir lets go back to kitchen and cook? 

(She goes back to the kitchen and starts to cook. Rahul sees her in this dress and asks) Mama why did you change your clothes

Aish: Beta Sir told me he liked me better in this saree. You know tonight we have to entertain Sir na. And then he promises he will help you pass your subjects

Rahul: But Mama. (he comes a bit near Aish and whispers in her ears) Didn't you only wear this for Dad

Aish: Shut up Rahul and just cut vegetables

(Aish then does everything and starts putting it in the oven. She also fills up your glass with wine and asks you to come to the living room again) Sir while the food cooks. I was thinking of entertaining you with some dancing. You are our guest and "athithi devo bhava", so like Raja's in the olden times I will entertain you by dancing. And Rahul. Get the fan I told you and giving some air to Sir.

(Aish then starts to dance and you get to see her body move)
[Image: giphy.gif]

( i noded my head when u said chale and i waited for some time because my dick was hard and a tent was formed by inhaling ur breath as u were close and ur hand touch on my head made me excited )

( i adjusted my pant again once u entreted kicthen and then came to kicthen as if pant me tent bana hi nhi ho pocket me hath daalke maa bete ka khus phus sun rha tha )

( mai peeche se ) let me help u let me help u in doing this ( bolke peeche se thoda hug krte hue ek tawe ko stove me rakhne me madat kiya all this happening beside rahul )

mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm ( ye sab bahana banake jam ke sugh rha tha tera mehak tere baalon se tere gardan ke side se u had made me hungry for u on a different level all together)

( i looked at rahul with a guilty look as i was sniffing his mom in the pretext of helping her)

( and then u gave me the glass of wine and told me to sit in the living room i sipped a bit of the wine )

sippppp

( it tasted really good but i needed a bit more )

aishwarya this is not that sweet thodasa ise meetha kr sakti ho ? ( looking at ur lips as if i needed ur spit but cant ask right away)

and seva satkaar living room me nhi krna chahiye aishwarya its against the rules of our tradition

( i had eyed that room which had ur hubbys photo garlanded u and his romantic pic on the wall it was urs and rahuls dads bedroom i wanted that room to be the room of seva)

pahle wine ko meetha kr do na thoda if u can 

( flicks finger looking at rahul) mera joota utaaro ( ordered)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by KaliaPintu - 15-04-2022, 08:28 AM