Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(15-04-2022, 07:42 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i wrnt outside the bedroom and let u change and living room me jake baith gya but as u left the door slightly open i was about to tell rahul ki darwaja band krke aa but then as u slowly stripped and then i got to see from the mirror reflection just ur back that too till shoulder and waist nothing below )

( maa apndar kapde change kr rhi hai beta vegetable cut kr rha hai and so i rubbed my crotch looking at that mirror which i can see from the door slit)

( as u come out wearing that saree and ur navel hole is not visible but its just closed and then aise mere samne aake twirl ki i saw ur waist ur arms ur ass shape ur hips ufff )

nhi nhi aisa kuch nhi ( sofe pe baitha tha u came and bend in front of me in the pretext of touching my forehead and checking temperature)

( omg kya aurat hai ye ur cleavage slit was visible and as u were speaking ur breath touching my face) 

nhi nhi aishwarya wo kuch nhi ( my first button of shirt was getting tight due to this pressure u were putting on me and u can see that my red tie is getting tight around my neck )

i am complet..te..tely fi..fi fine

Aish: Chalein Sir phir lets go back to kitchen and cook? 

(She goes back to the kitchen and starts to cook. Rahul sees her in this dress and asks) Mama why did you change your clothes

Aish: Beta Sir told me he liked me better in this saree. You know tonight we have to entertain Sir na. And then he promises he will help you pass your subjects

Rahul: But Mama. (he comes a bit near Aish and whispers in her ears) Didn't you only wear this for Dad

Aish: Shut up Rahul and just cut vegetables

(Aish then does everything and starts putting it in the oven. She also fills up your glass with wine and asks you to come to the living room again) Sir while the food cooks. I was thinking of entertaining you with some dancing. You are our guest and "athithi devo bhava", so like Raja's in the olden times I will entertain you by dancing. And Rahul. Get the fan I told you and giving some air to Sir.

(Aish then starts to dance and you get to see her body move)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes cuckkyboiii's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by cuckkyboiii - 15-04-2022, 08:12 AM