Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(15-04-2022, 07:32 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (Rahul does exactly what you said and starts cutting veges)

Aish: Aap smart hain agar aap bol rahe hain tou I will do it (Aish jaan kar door halka sa khula chorti hai. Door se aik mirror nazar aata hai aur aish uske saamne hi kapray change krna shru krti hai. But she turns around while doing it so you can only see her back. The mirror is small so you can only see her upper body and then her back only but it turns you on so much)

[Image: MV5BZTc4ZmIyOTEtYTQ2NS00MDRmLWE0OTEtMTJl...@._V1_.jpg]

Aish (after wearing the clothes) I hope you like me in them ( she even twirls around in them so you can have a good look at her, her arms her waist, her back even her cleavage)

Aish: (she knows that you were watching her, she can see that you are getting hard and have just adjusted your dick so it doesnt show a tent in your pant. She can also see you are stuttering) Kya hua Sir? Aap kucuh bol kyun nahi rahe? Ghabraye hue se lag rhe hain tabyat tou theek hai? (Ye bol kar she comes really close and puts her hands on your head. Her face is close to your face right now and looking down her cleavage is so clear to see you wish you could just touch it)

( i wrnt outside the bedroom and let u change and living room me jake baith gya but as u left the door slightly open i was about to tell rahul ki darwaja band krke aa but then as u slowly stripped and then i got to see from the mirror reflection just ur back that too till shoulder and waist nothing below )

( maa apndar kapde change kr rhi hai beta vegetable cut kr rha hai and so i rubbed my crotch looking at that mirror which i can see from the door slit)

( as u come out wearing that saree and ur navel hole is not visible but its just closed and then aise mere samne aake twirl ki i saw ur waist ur arms ur ass shape ur hips ufff )

nhi nhi aisa kuch nhi ( sofe pe baitha tha u came and bend in front of me in the pretext of touching my forehead and checking temperature)

( omg kya aurat hai ye ur cleavage slit was visible and as u were speaking ur breath touching my face) 

nhi nhi aishwarya wo kuch nhi ( my first button of shirt was getting tight due to this pressure u were putting on me and u can see that my red tie is getting tight around my neck )

i am complet..te..tely fi..fi fine
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me - by KaliaPintu - 15-04-2022, 07:42 AM